PDA

View Full Version : Pilot for Jedi Starfighter

Sith Lord 0498
04-18-2002, 06:51 AM
I just picked up an Obi-Wan Coruscant Chase figure last night, and I honestly do not know why people are saying he doesn't fit into the Jedi Starfighter. Mine fits PERFECTLY. All you have to do is squeeze his legs together a little bit and push his arms down a little ways into the cockpit (and the plastic is certainly flexible enough), and it's a GREAT fit!!!!

Is it just my figure that works or anybody else gotten their Obi-Wan to fit into the Starfighter?

Also, the magnets: yes the hand does have to be very close to the saber to grab it, but it holds onto the assassin droid very well. I don't HAVE to rest it on his head (like I read somewhere on these forums I believe). At most, the droid happens to rest up against it because of its size (it can't help touching his head)!!!

he-ro
04-18-2002, 09:36 AM
I have no trouble making him fit.

pthfnder89
04-18-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Sith Lord 0498
I just picked up an Obi-Wan Coruscant Chase figure last night, and I honestly do not know why people are saying he doesn't fit into the Jedi Starfighter. Mine fits PERFECTLY.

People have been saying that because they judged it by looking at pictures before they actually HAD the figures. Kind of like when the first toyfair pics came out and some people were convinced that all the AOTC figures were5 inches tall.:rolleyes:

Sith Lord 0498
04-18-2002, 11:13 AM
Yeah, I hear that. I was surprised when I bought them last night because the pictures make them look so much bigger (even though I knew they were just as tall as my other figures). It just goes to show that we should withhold some judgments until we have the merchandise in hand.

JEDIpartner
04-18-2002, 12:35 PM
I have some in hand and I think they are poo. I'm hoping that the rest aren't quite so bad...

I DO want the Obi-Wan figures, though. The deluxe one is TINY, though!!! Forget the head sculpt that one is awful... from what I understand, the basic figure's head sculpt isn't so terrible.

LTBasker
04-18-2002, 02:24 PM
E2 Coruscant Chase Obi-Wan
+
E1 Soft Goods Obi-Wan
+
Paint for E1 Obi-Wan's tunic to make it match E2 Obi-Wan's
+
Put E2 head on E1 Obi-Wan's body
=
Perfect pilot Obi-Wan.

:cool: