PDA

View Full Version : AOTC Speeder Bike???

rdrunr89
04-18-2002, 11:01 AM
Does anyone know what this is? Is it another version of the speeder bike boxed in AOTC stuff? This was on Yestertoys.com.

Thoughts???

Mandalorian Candidat
04-18-2002, 11:11 AM
Yeah, I almost forgot about that. Is Anakin's swoop/speeder bike going to be released and will it be a two-pack like the SOTE Swoop w/rider?

pthfnder89
04-18-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by rdrunr89
Does anyone know what this is? Is it another version of the speeder bike boxed in AOTC stuff? This was on Yestertoys.com.

Thoughts???

No, it won't be the same thing as the original speeder Bike. I'm sure they're refering to Anakins Swoop bike that he rides on Tattoine.

I'm sure that Hasbro will make the swoop, because it's a great, low price point vehicle. But I haven't heard anything announced yet, so I think Yestertoys is just assuming that it will be made. I doubt they have confirmation.

rdrunr89
04-18-2002, 11:24 AM
Well, Yestertoys is already selling it and I'm too cheap to call them but the cost is $15.00

Update to this: I did break down and call them. They said its either Anakins Speeder or Zam Wessells speeder. They can't post the pic though and it is $15.00.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-18-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by rdrunr89
Well, Yestertoys is already selling it and I'm too cheap to call them but the cost is $15.00

Update to this: I did break down and call them. They said its either Anakins Speeder or Zam Wessells speeder. They can't post the pic though and it is $15.00.

If they're selling it for $15 then it must be cheaper at WM and TRU. So much the better for us on 4/23.

CrossWizard
04-18-2002, 11:40 AM
What they are selling is just Anakin's green speeder, the one he drives around Coruscant with Obi Wan, its not a bike.

rdrunr89
04-18-2002, 11:52 AM
I realize its not a "bike", its just what they had it labeled as.

Darth Ovori
04-18-2002, 12:07 PM
Well pictures have turned up from the AOTC card game, and the clones ride the same bikes as in ROTJ...

SO I'm hoping for some rescuplted bikes, with the feet able to touch the pedals, and horizontal handle bars...

LTBasker
04-18-2002, 02:20 PM
They better be resculpted with GOOD Clone Trooper figures on them which are actually to scale with each other. And while they're at it they could release a Biker Scout to go with it too.