PDA

View Full Version : Who's Friggin EXCITED?!!!

icatch9
04-18-2002, 11:10 AM
Who's getting excited? Man I know I am. I was looking at my callender here at work and Realized that AOTC stuff will be hear on Monday (well really tuesday, but its just like Monday night). I'm PUMPED!

Dryanta
04-18-2002, 11:43 AM
I'm friggin' excited too!!!

billfremore
04-18-2002, 11:50 AM
I'm getting butterflies...

Oh and I'm friggin' excited too

Bosskman
04-18-2002, 11:59 AM
I can't wait. I'm probably gonna fail all my exams and get fired from work because all I can think about is next monday when I get the book and CD, and then tuesday when the flood of toys is unleashed. I got my tax return cheque yesterday and I'm ready to blow it all on STAR WARS STUFDF!! YEEEEEEEEAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Wolfwood319
04-18-2002, 12:00 PM
Yeah, I can't believe it. Finally, the Scorpion King is going to be in theaters. I've been waiting months....:rolleyes:

SaeseeTiin
04-18-2002, 12:35 PM
I'm v excited also, I have to admit, despite the fact a link I have in America will be getting me as many of the figs as she can. Its because where I live in England, there are no good SW stockists.

STiin

JonoFett
04-18-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by SaeseeTiin
I'm v excited also, I have to admit, despite the fact a link I have in America will be getting me as many of the figs as she can. Its because where I live in England, there are no good SW stockists.

STiin Whereabouts in England do you live, ST?

Amanamike
04-18-2002, 01:41 PM
I live in Canada so I doubt Ill have much to be excited about on April 23rd. I did score a few of the figs early from my local walmart, but I dont see any huge displays happening like they did in 99' when all the ep1 stuff was out. They had 1 whole aisle both sides stocked full of ep1 stuff, that wa sawesome. My credit cards are clear and ready for take off, so any time they get the stuff Ill be waiting

pthfnder89
04-18-2002, 01:46 PM
I'm psyched about it too. After all the griping and speculating, I think most people on this board are still really excited about Monday night! :) After all, like them all or not, it's NEW STAR WARS TOYS! What's not to be excited about?:)

SaeseeTiin
04-18-2002, 01:57 PM
I live in County Durham, what about you JonoFett?

STiin

sunblind
04-18-2002, 02:21 PM
Oh yeah...so am I...right now all I can do, is after work each day I hunt all over the stores for any signs of ealry figures but have no luck.....can't wait until MM.

Paul-Kenobi
04-18-2002, 02:52 PM
I'M PUMPED! GIVE ME A HEK YEAH!

CrossWizard
04-18-2002, 02:57 PM
Yeah, I can't believe it. Finally, the Scorpion King is going to be in theaters. I've been waiting months....

Saw it today, surprinsingly it wasnt that bad, its more like an episode of the old Hercules series or that god awful Beastmaster series, except with better sound, editing and top notch special effects.....:o Bah who am I kidding, it sucked. Not even The Rock can save that movie and its crappy script/story.

Back on topic, yeah Im pretty excited cause today I went to TRU and they were emptying a huge section on the front of the store filled with Barbies and ET toys and putting Star Wars decals on the metal shelfs, then I saw they lowered the prices on all the Star Wars basic figures to $5.99, which may be an indication that my local TRU will sell the new AOTC figs at that price and it stretches my $95 budget so I can pick up a few extras.

aharry
04-18-2002, 02:58 PM
Friggin' A!!!!:crazed:

Beast
04-18-2002, 03:02 PM
Yeah I'm overly excited for tuesday, ever since the preview asst. and the Jedi Starfighter came out I've been impatient as heck for more E2 figures. And Saturday should really ignite my excitment factor 10 fold, when my first 10 figures I ordered on-line arrive. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DeadEye
04-18-2002, 04:35 PM
Too bad that I have school Tuesday, so I'll have to wait until the weekend...:(:(:(

Mandalorian Candidat
04-18-2002, 04:39 PM
I keep having a dream where my wife wakes me up on 4.23 at 3 pm where I've not only slept through MM and missed all the figures, but I've also missed my last final. At least it's better than the one where I'm in my underwear walking around the mall trying to find a potted fern to pee in. :)

DeadEye
04-18-2002, 04:41 PM
That happened to me once,...only I wasn't dreaming.

he-ro
04-18-2002, 11:44 PM
I will be pulling an all-nighter on the 22nd/23rd. I have an exam to study for that takes place on the 23rd, and I'll be at TRU at 12:01 am. It will be worth it. And I'll have my bamboo stick with me to smack any unsuspecting scalpers, those hams!

Jason B
04-18-2002, 11:57 PM
IM FRIGGIN' EXCITED TOO!!!!
what?? the figures are coming out this tuesday?? wow, i didn't know anyone ever cared about them, since the movie's all that matters. :p that and the Imp Shuttle. ;)

broctoon
04-19-2002, 08:55 AM
Hell yeah I'm excited!!! I think I'm more excited than last time (midnight maddness kinda sucked in '99 'cause I was still in school , and I had an exam the next day). I originally didn't like the pics of figs I was seeing, but they have grown on me, and there are some really awesome looking ones. As I said somewhere else, I just put in for the day off of work on Tuesday. I'm hitting midnight maddness, sleeping late, then going to all the other stores during the day of the 23rd. It will be a GOOD day!

:D :D :D

My only wish is that they would be putting out a regular clone trooper on the 23rd that isn't in a crouching position. But that's just a small request that I can live without.

earl
04-19-2002, 07:20 PM
BEAT THIS! I'm from the Philippines and i'm on my way to the U.S. for Starwars! I'll be arriving in Fremont CA on Sunday just in time for Monday night's midnight madness! Then on May2, i'm on my way to Indianapolis! I'll be back here in the Philippines on May 28. Now thats what i call a Starwars vacation!

Jason B
04-19-2002, 07:22 PM
FRIGGIN' RIGHT!!!!!!

:D

Jargo
04-19-2002, 07:42 PM
Isn't friggin' a very rude word? Shouldn't it be auto censored or something? hmmmmmm.....

Anyway, I'm not excited. No midnight madness for me. I'm in town on business tuesday morning and the bank is next door to woolworths so i shall stroll in to see what they have on offer but even though I had 200 quid put aside for the 23rd, I shan't be spending even a fraction of that because the toys are dreadful.
I think I'm actually only going to pick up dexter, the Reek and the geonosian warrior. For some reason I've taken a shine to the Geonosian warrior so i may just buy me an army of them. The Rancor and the Reek against an army of Geonosians. Pity the nexu and the Acklay aren't out on the 23rd, that would have been an awesome selection. It'll be interesting to see the world going nuts for the stuff while casually standing back and wryly smiling to myself.

Jason B
04-19-2002, 08:30 PM
yeah, wouldnt it be bad if we all got banned for it? it wouldn't be the first time for me, not here though. ;)

SuperBattleDroid88
04-19-2002, 08:34 PM
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazed:
I'm more excited than a 5-year old on christmas morning!!!!!!! Just wait and see on that day.... I'll be at school on Monday... looking at the clock ever 2 seconds and counting down until midnight........ then on Tuesday I won't be able to concentrate for I will know of all those figures are in my room just waiting.....
How will I survive? :D

DeadEye
04-19-2002, 08:47 PM
I'm very excited. My heart has constantly been beating faster than normal...

SuperBattleDroid88
04-19-2002, 10:42 PM
It's gonna be great seeing Starwars alive again....
It will be everywhere! It will be nice to finally go into a store and see a bunch of starwars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
There has been a dry spell here.........
:(

BTW.... I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! :crazed: :crazed:

Jedi Drew
04-19-2002, 11:06 PM
I'm pretty pumped up but, two things that suck are that: 1) My wife has to work that night so she can't go-she was with me at MM in 99 and 2) I HATE to see my Credit Card bill next month. I will have to laugh to myself when I see all the SCALPERS and HOT WHEELS DUDES trying to jump on the band wagon. I can pick out those Hot Wheels guys from a mile away and they BETTER GET OUT OF MY WAY ON THE 23rd. OR I"LL RUN THEM OVER.........:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: How's that for being FRIGGIN EXCITED????????

Wooooof
04-20-2002, 12:04 AM
I was grocery shopping at Wal-Mart today and I spotted the AOTC cereal along with the AOTC GoGurt. Then I saw the Spider-Man cereal, Spider-Man Pop-Tarts and the E.T. Teddy Grahams and E.T. Chips Ahoy!, suddenly I realized just what a magical time we are in right now. I haven't been this excited about so many (hopefully) good movies since I was 10. Now along with AOTC, we get E.T., Spider-Man, MIB 2 and LOTR:The Two Towers to end the year on. So, yes, you could say I am a little excited.:D

Three more days to Midnight Madness!!!!:D:D:D Emphasis on "madness.":crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

Jedi_Rainman
04-20-2002, 12:30 AM
I am. Only 3 days left people and it Star Wars collecting day...lol

I am skipping college to do my hunting.

JetsAndHeels
04-20-2002, 12:47 AM
God yes I am excited!! This has been the longest wait for toys. It seems like the closer we get the slower time passes by. For like the first time in my life I am hoping the weekend will go by fast so Monday night/Tues morning will get here quicker. Crazy, huh?
But I have been pretty fortunate, since I was able to get 10 of the figures early. But I am still excited, since this is the beginning of the Star Wars craze for this year.

SuperBattleDroid88
04-20-2002, 10:14 AM
I know!! I just want this weekend to get over with, and time IS going by sooo slow... I never ever have been waiting for a Monday in my life!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad there are people like me! :p

JetsAndHeels
04-20-2002, 04:58 PM
Any other weekend would go by fast, but not this one.

JesusFreak
04-20-2002, 05:03 PM
Wow, only two days. Monday night I'm gonna go to Wal-Mart, pick up my stuff. Come home, play with figures. Fall asleep listening to soundtrack.