PDA

View Full Version : Which FFigure Are You Looking Forward To The Most???

GNT
09-04-2001, 02:51 AM
Out of all the new figures we have seen in the last month which of the following are you looking forward to getting the most?

The list to choose from is as follows:

A) FX-7 - Medical Droid
B) Zutton (AKA Snaggletooth)
C) Imperial Officer
D) Rebel Trooper - Tantive IV Defender
E) Eeth Koth - Jedi Master
F) Queen Amidala - Royal Decoy (Black dress)

TeeEye7
09-04-2001, 06:20 AM
.....I'm looking forward to black dress Amidala. Bring on Celebration Amidala (white dress), next!

evenflow
09-04-2001, 07:55 AM
I am going to say FX-7. I also agree with the Amidala in white but they have to include the Globe of Peace

JediCole
09-04-2001, 09:01 AM
Since the figure I am looking forward to the absolute most, Amanaman, is not included on this list, I would have to say...

FX-7

I don't know why, but I just can't wait. Perhaps it is the mind boggling detail. Perhaps it is the 18 articulated arms. Perhaps it is the fact that it is designed to act as a counterpart to the Bacta Tank Luke. Perhaps it is just that I am silly for droids.

And of course, the long-overdue remake of R5-D4 is high on my future release list, as is BoShek.

Starfig873
09-04-2001, 11:25 AM
I think Snaggletooth will be cool! I don't really know why but he just looks so different than many of the other figures. Then I'd have to say FX-7 cause it will be nice to finally see him (?) in the new line.

jedi master sal
09-04-2001, 11:37 AM
If they don't make one use your imagination (like a clear giant marble).

oldfossil
09-04-2001, 11:37 AM
Without doubt:

(1) the new R5-D4;
(2) Snaggletooth-Zutton
(3) Imperial Officer (need about 4 or 5 of those, maybe more);
(4) Rebel Fleet Trooper (at least 2-3 of 'em)
(5) Luke X-Wing

I'm a sucker for OT figures, especially from A New Hope! But I don't understand the clamor for FX-7. He's about as exciting as 2-1B, maybe less so.

bigbarada
09-04-2001, 12:37 PM
I'm really excited about the Imperial Officer, the vintage one was one of the best figures in the line and always my favorite. So I'm glad they actually improved on him, which sadly cannot be said for some of the previous vintage remakes (any early POTF2 figure).

RFT, Snags and FX-7 are also on my must-buy-even-if-it-costs-me-a-kidney list.

Lobito
09-04-2001, 01:33 PM
FX-7 and Zutton!!! If u had included the Luke Bacta Tank, that would have been my vote.

GNT
09-05-2001, 12:55 AM
Myself,I'm looking forword to Zutton (aka Snaggletooth) since I loved his vintage counter part :) and I'm happy Hasbro is finally making him.

Rebel Fleet Trooper,such an improvement over the last figure!

Fulit
09-05-2001, 01:09 AM
Imperial Officer, without a doubt. I have been waiting a long, long time for some more Imps.

humsup
09-05-2001, 06:06 AM
Imperial Officer and Rebel Fleet Trooper, its a tie :cool:

BigB, I would say the AT-ST driver gets my vote for the best vintage figure. Look at the crease and folds on his uniforms, it looks realistic and almost POTJ quality :)

AmanaMatt
09-05-2001, 01:05 PM
from the list, I am looking foward to all (almost equally), but, Fx-7 and Sabe in black travel gown look very remarkable!

On a personal note, Amanaman, Luke Bacta and the upcoming Epahnt Mon are the ones I am really, really looking foward to!

JEDIpartner
09-05-2001, 03:25 PM
I am looking forward to the Sabe/Queen- Travel Gown. I also can't wait for the Rebel Trooper and Imperial Officer.

The detail on all of these completely RULE!!!

Jek Porky 2001
09-07-2001, 07:03 AM
Well, as the tree said to the woodsman, I'm stumped!
I have never a had a more difficult choice in Star Wars Figures.
There all great, I really can't choose which one I am looking forward to most. I suppose Eeth Koth stands out most, but after that I can't choose.

bigbarada
09-07-2001, 01:49 PM
Now that I've seen the proto-pics of the 25th Anniversary Han and Chewie, I must say that it is now No.1 on my must have list.

Mandalorian Candidat
09-07-2001, 05:05 PM
I'd really like to get the FFX-7 as well as the IImperial OOfficer and the RRebel FFleet TTrooper, don't you agree GGNNTT??:) :)

GNT
09-07-2001, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
I'd really like to get the FFX-7 as well as the IImperial OOfficer and the RRebel FFleet TTrooper, don't you agree GGNNTT??:) :)

I agree all the way with you,Best sculpts so far,FX-7 being one of my favourite vintage figures getting a new sculpt and the Rebel Fleet Trooper which is an improvement on the last one!

evenflow
09-08-2001, 08:45 AM
I also have to say that I cannot wait for Amanaman and Luke in Bacta. They top my list over everything else at this point.

The Bald Ewok
09-08-2001, 09:17 AM
Imperial officer and Rebel fleet trooper....'nough said!

Grand Moff DC
09-17-2001, 03:32 PM
I say I am looking forward to the Imperial Officer the most... they didn't make nearly enough Imperials for my taste. Go Empire!

Lobito
09-17-2001, 05:37 PM
Now that i think of it, Amanaman and Ephant Mon are my most wanted figs.:D

jedibear
09-19-2001, 11:55 PM
I'm looking forward to Eeth Koth. I like the action stance..it'll be cool to have someone else fighting Darth Maul on the shelf...

But the figure I'm MOST looking forward to wasn't on this list & that's the upcoming fan choice #3, Ephant Mon. I've wanted this character since I first saw him skulking around Jabba's Palace in ROTJ....

JediCole
09-20-2001, 01:48 PM
Yes, I can't wait for Ephant Mon! I've wanted him for years. And the Bacta Tank Luke is a great one too, of course it will go well with my 2-1B and the upcoming FX-7.
However, I have special plans for FX that don't include the Bacta Tank. I am going to outfit him with all of the spare lightsabres I've recently acquired (one in each arm) and pit him solo against the other sabre weilders (Maul, Qui-Gon, Vader, Mace, Luke, etc.).