PDA

View Full Version : How unfortunate...

DeadEye
04-18-2002, 10:26 PM
That I have school this week, so the earliest I could get any AOTC figures is the weekend after the 23rd. So by then all the good figures (the ones I REALLY want--Zam Wesell, Clonetrooper, Hangar Duel Ani, Jango Kamino, and of course Dooku) will all be gone, leaving only pegwarmers like Peasant Ani and of course Typho and the female Tusken. :cry:

he-ro
04-19-2002, 12:29 AM
Don't worry, they'll show up again. Remember Darth Maul when EP1 figs came out, he was impossible to find, then became a pegwarmer.

Beast
04-19-2002, 12:38 AM
Why not have a buddy pick up what you want, or maybe a family member if that doesn't work. Alot better then missing out, if you really are worried about it. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
04-19-2002, 02:18 AM
Only the Count Dooku will be short-packed, but only because it's offered in one case for the 23rd but it's packed 2 per case. There should be plenty of every figure to go around, worry not.

BlahBlahBlah
04-19-2002, 07:03 AM
I've got school next week, too. On the 23rd I have an after-school drama rehearsal, but I'm definately going to Wal-Mart the 24th.

I remember when the ep1 figures came out. I went the day after and the aisle was still chock full. It looked like no one had even been there. I'm hoping that's how it'll be this year, but I doubt it.

steve3p0
04-19-2002, 09:41 AM
you won't miss anything , there will be plenty to go around

JEDIpartner
04-19-2002, 09:51 AM
Maybe I SHOULD show up at a store just to get a front row seat to the impending melee... that should be amusing! :D

Wolfwood319
04-19-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
Maybe I SHOULD show up at a store just to get a front row seat to the impending melee... that should be amusing! :D

Nothing more exciting than a bunch of sweaty, clamouring Star Wars fans push and shove each other out of the way to get star Wars toys.:rolleyes: I feel sorry for the employees working that night.

Rogue II
04-19-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr

Yeah, there isn't anything quite like seeing a group of adults fighting over toys. Maybe they can play some metal music in the store and start a mosh pit.

JEDIpartner
04-19-2002, 10:56 AM
I would actually laugh if they had TPM playing and it was "Duel of the Fates"... that would REALLY be funny... and fitting.

:rolleyes:

pthfnder89
04-19-2002, 11:32 AM
I don't even want to think what goes through the minds of TRU employees when they seea couple hundred adults waiting in line at midnight for the opportunity to shell out hundreds of dollars on toys.

Wolfwood319
04-19-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by pthfnder89
I don't even want to think what goes through the minds of TRU employees when they seea couple hundred adults waiting in line at midnight for the opportunity to shell out hundreds of dollars on toys.

"Losers....":D

DeadEye
04-19-2002, 04:06 PM
Haha.

But you guys really think that the GOOD figures like Hangar Duel Ani and Dooku will still be sitting somewhere by Saturday?