PDA

View Full Version : Would you want to be in a Star Wars movie?

icatch9
04-19-2002, 02:37 PM
We are all huge Star Wars fans hear. I also know some forum users have even been extras in some non-Star Wars movies. My question is would any of you like to be in a Star Wars movie? Anyone from a rubber mask wearing alien to the heroic lead character. Now this means going through all the crap that actors do, but it also means a pretty good payday. So, what would you choose to do if you could?

My second question is could you keep your lines and scene a secret from all your forum buddies. I know spoilers are all over this site, but you know for sure what’s going to happen and your info comes straight from George Lucas himself. So could you keep your mouth shut. Remember you signed a contract that states you won’t tell and if you do some pretty hefty legal action will be taken against you. So could you keep your knowledge a secret?

Hear are my answers.

I would like to be a Little known Jedi. Just one of the guys in the background, but still dresses and is seen in the movie and maybe even gets an action figure. That’s it. I have little desire to star in a movie or even have a supporting role.

Yes, I could keep all my inside knowledge of the script and the story secret. I hate spoilers (nothing against those who enjoy them, but that stuff just not for me), so I wouldn’t want to add to the fire.

Dryanta
04-19-2002, 03:24 PM
I'd like to be Wookie extra.I think I have the size to be a young one.Just in the back ground but at least I could say I was in one.A figure would be cool too.
I think If I were just wookie walking by or talking to someone(thing) in the back ground I wouldn't be privy to any real spoilers.Which would work well for me personally.I could and would keep everything secret too.
And icatch9, WOOKIES CAN TOO SWIM!!;)

JetsAndHeels
04-19-2002, 03:37 PM
I would like to be one of the Jedi or one of the bounty hunters.
Even if I didnt have a speaking part, I could still say that I was in a Star Wars movie. And having my own figure would totally rock.
I think I would accept just about any role in Star Wars, just to be a part of it.

sith_killer_99
04-19-2002, 04:31 PM
I would have been perfect for the part of Anakin Skywalker!

But alas, George missed the boat and had to go with some Canadian guy.

As for keeping it under wraps, NO PROBLEM!

icatch9
04-19-2002, 05:00 PM
Sure they can swim, but can you imagin blow drying all that hair? It would take weaks. JK :)

187-Maul
04-19-2002, 07:48 PM
I would love to be a jedi padawan in the backdrop (since I'm only 15) a figure really would rock !

keeping things about it secret: no problem! I hate spoilers

jedihunter25
04-19-2002, 07:53 PM
Since I already have the costume- a Stormtrooper, or a Sith.

SithDroid
04-19-2002, 08:11 PM
Well since I am an aspiring actor, heck I'd love to have any part in a Star Wars movie. I'm not just one of those wannabe actors. I have performed in tons of plays and have gotten paid professionally for some of them too. I also have a Bachelors in Dramatic Arts. Hey George, if you're out there, I can send you a headshot.

snakeplkn
04-19-2002, 10:55 PM
It has been a dream of mine to be a pilot. The Death Star I, II, and Hoth battle scenes are my favourite moments in Star Wars. Just epic battles with a thousand things at once. All I want is one line such as "I'm hit...!" or "Copy, Gold Leader" and I would be set for life.

Not only could I just repeat that one line over and over, I'm sure the Expanded Universe would build a backstory about my character, maybe even have a figure produced. I could go to conventions, just sit, sign autographs, and say my line over and over. I would never get tired, after all, it's easy money.

Like I have mentioned months ago ... for Episode III, Lucas should have a contest to allow five lucky fans the chance of actual screen time, whether it be as an alien, Clonetrooper, or Palpatine's janitorial crew (maybe even as "plumbers").

Snake Plissken
"A little human compassion"

master jedi
04-20-2002, 12:54 AM
I'd love to be in a Star Wars movie.

No offense but it's sort of a no duh answer to your answer to your question, icatch9. I'm almost 100% sure that everybody here would want to be in a Star Wars movie.

Pendo
04-20-2002, 08:44 AM
I would HATE to be in a Star Wars movie....oh wait, no I wouldn't! I'd do anything to get into a Star Wars movie. If I was to be in one I'd be happy just playing a clone/stormtrooper, and wouldn't even care if my name wasn't on the credits just as long as I knew that I was in the film.

PENDO!

Eternal Padawan
04-20-2002, 11:57 AM
Yes. Everybody wants to have a bit part in a Star Wars film.

I would tell you guys I was in the movie. I wouldn't give specifics away, but I'd let everybody know. Then when it came out in theatres I'd be "I'm the third alien on the left!!!" and everybody would want my action figure made! :D

icatch9
04-20-2002, 05:27 PM
Yes Master Jedi, it is a duh. My real question is what or who would you want to be, and if you could keep top secret stuff to yourself.