PDA

View Full Version : Best online retailer for individual figures post 4.23?

Jedi Clint
04-19-2002, 04:06 PM
I am trying to find an online retailer that sells individual figures without limits for a decent price. I live a bit away from the center of commerce in my neck of the woods, so I don't get to take advantage of the larger market selection as often as I should. With Anakin (Hanger Duel) and Dooku being in limited release for the initial run of saga figures, I am getting desperate to find a decent online retailer to supplement my initial shopping spree. Any suggestions?

I would prefer that they:

A) Sell individual figures
B) Do not impose limits on figures
C) Have a reasonable price per figure

That isn't asking too much is it? ;)

RooJay
04-19-2002, 07:22 PM
It'd be nice, but I'm betting there's no such animal.

Beast
04-19-2002, 07:41 PM
I'll have to go with Tycho's numerously suggested Yestertoys. No limits on how many you can order, you can order 1 or 20 of any figure. And E2 figures are only 8.25 Mint, 7.25 Non-Mint. Not to bad, IMHO. Here is a link directly to their E2 section: http://sites.managerconsole.com/yestertoys/index.cfm?fuseaction=browse&id=106232&pageid=82 :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi Clint
04-19-2002, 08:05 PM
Thank you very much Senator ;) (and Tycho)!!!!! I hope we get more than one on this list, but I certainly appreciate this one!

Amanamike
04-19-2002, 09:41 PM
I too am a faithful Yestertoys buyer, and Im from Canada and I can tell you its great prices with great service. Very reliable.

CrossWizard
04-20-2002, 06:21 AM
Good prices indeed, too bad they only have the first 14 figures only.