PDA

View Full Version : Do we really know it all? Trivia Forum.

icatch9
04-19-2002, 04:31 PM
I was just wondering if us SSG people could answer every Star Wars question that could be asked? Now I'm just talking about stuff from the movies (not EU stuff). I think there should be a trivia forum for the movies. I like many of you think I know it all. I know that I don't, but I wonder if we pull all of our knowledge together could we really answer any question that could be asked about the movies. What do you think?

Sir Steve--How about a Trivia Forum?

Bel-Cam Jos
04-19-2002, 06:07 PM
Well, we've had many a-thread on trivia (in fact, the Old Forums titled them "Star Wars Trivia," "SW T II," "III," and I think "IV" ). So in order to continue this thread, you'll have to answer this question:

:o How much would the food have cost Jar Jar in Mos Espa?

Eternal Padawan
04-20-2002, 10:47 AM
7 wuipuies?

Where are these characters/names from:

Aay Zavor
Academy of Chatos
Akira Valor
Angel Blue
Ashla
Bogan
Cleig Oxus
Cos Da****
Count Sandage
Datos, Occo, and Quist
Granicus
Justin and Bink
King Kayos
Kuroland
Montross Holdaak
Oeta
Queen Breeha
Townowi
Utupau
Zara

icatch9
04-20-2002, 04:31 PM
Good answer Eternal Padawan! Those names never show up in the movies, so I don't know them. I think it's a good question, but not a movie question. That's what I am interested in, but others probally like the EU trivia.

Where is the Millineum Falcon parked at Mos Eisley?

187-Maul
04-20-2002, 07:04 PM
docking bay 94
but that one's easy (at least I think it's right:rolleyes: )
to be honest I wouldn't know an answer to every question - especially EU, I absolutely know nothing about that

Eternal Padawan
04-21-2002, 08:38 AM
What trench is the exhaust port at the end of?

Bel-Cam Jos
04-21-2002, 02:26 PM
What trench is the exhaust port at the end of?
Isn't it "right below the main port"?

As for the long list o' names, could it be the "Glove of Darth Vader" series of youth books? I dunno...

I'll see if I can dig up the links to the trivia threads...

Star Wars Trivia IV (http://209.197.112.151/thread.html?dom=ss&TID=7&PID=145) Star Wars trivia VII (http://209.197.112.151/thread.html?dom=ss&TID=7&PID=222) Tough SW trivia (http://209.197.112.151/thread.html?dom=ss&TID=7&PID=243) Return of tough Star Wars trivia (http://209.197.112.151/thread.html?dom=ss&TID=7&PID=333)
And I'm sure there's one in the New Forums, but cannot locate it.

icatch9
04-22-2002, 10:55 AM
What does Luke think his father was befor Ben tells him the truth?

El Chuxter
04-22-2002, 02:12 PM
EP, are those unused names from earlier versions of the script for ANH?

Eternal Padawan
04-22-2002, 02:29 PM
El Chux: Yes. Ashla and Bogan were names for the light and dark side of the Force. Angel Blue was the codename for Deak StarKiller, the main hero (who would eventually become Luke)'s brother. Akira Valor was a jedi warrior, his sons were Justin and Bink. Zara, the daughter of King Kayos and Queen Breeha, eventually turned into Leia. Academy of Chatos was where Zara was headed when she got kidnapped. Montross Holdaak was Han's former boss/mentor and actually showed up in both early drafts of ANH and Empire. Cos Da**** was the Emperor's name before it bacame Palpatine (as in Cos of all Da****), Granicus, Townowi, and Utaupau wer all the names of worlds, while Kuroland was an area similar to the Jundland Wastes. Cleig Oxus became Owen Lars.

icatch9: Navigator on a spice freighter.

What were Han and Lukes call signs on Hoth?

Bel-Cam Jos
04-22-2002, 06:06 PM
Hold it. Need to insert some protocol here (no golden droids, though). Rule is that you have to either get the answer correct to move onto another question. Was that the right one, about the thermal exhaust port?

BTW, Echo 3 to Echo 7. You read me, old buddy?

RooJay
04-22-2002, 06:21 PM
I'm game! Let's have 'em! Thanks for laying down some rules here Bel-Cam! Nobody asks a question unless they answer the previous one correctly, right? Let's hope everyone sticks to it.

evenflow
04-23-2002, 12:34 PM
A trivia section would be really cool. I am down for that.