PDA

View Full Version : Red Dwarf: The Movie

Pendo
04-20-2002, 09:02 AM
I know I'm not the only Dwarfer in here so who else is looking forward to Red Dwarf: The Movie?

What does anybody know about it, will it follow Series 8 or will it go back to the begining and tell us how everyone got there?

PENDO!

kadamontaga
04-20-2002, 09:31 AM
I haven't heard anything, I just hope its better than the last few series.

saladin
04-20-2002, 11:22 PM
i hred the end of the last season was to big of a cliffhanger so ther going to start from the begining and retell it a diffrent way.
The good thing was the cat was in blade II

RooJay
04-22-2002, 09:30 PM
I remember hearing LOTS about it a while back, but it's been pretty quite for some time. I'm really hoping this one gets made, and soon!

chewie
04-22-2002, 11:44 PM
You know, its been forever already since the last season ended, and it didn't end quite well either at that. The first few seasons really were the creme of the crop for that show.

Well, I certainly hope the movie gets made at some point, whenever that will be.

Pendo
04-23-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by chewie
Well, I certainly hope the movie gets made at some point, whenever that will be.

It's in production now, and they're looking for a November-ish release date in 2002.

PENDO!

Jonna
05-10-2002, 12:51 PM
Do you think that it will be released in the US in theatres or just on video? I know that America overall is not big on British comedy except for Mr. Bean and Benny Hill.

Pendo
05-10-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Jonna
Do you think that it will be released in the US in theatres or just on video? I know that America overall is not big on British comedy except for Mr. Bean and Benny Hill.

I think it's being released in the cinema everywhere, but I'm not too sure. It probably will be, because there are a wide range of Dwarfers in the US.

PENDO!