PDA

View Full Version : wtb clelbration II fig.

drizzit
04-20-2002, 09:43 AM
Anyone going to celebration that would be willing to pick up the exclusive figure for me? I can pay cost plus shipping. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Geonosian
04-20-2002, 09:49 AM
Sorry mate. Iam not going.

JediDan
04-20-2002, 11:40 AM
I can already see this figures going up for sale on Ebay on day #1. Opening bid????? $100.......:rolleyes:

Magnolia-Fan
04-20-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by JediDan
I can already see this figures going up for sale on Ebay on day #1. Opening bid????? $100.......:rolleyes:

How prophetic. Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1724047824

:eek:

Sabre
04-20-2002, 02:47 PM
Fellow collectors,
I am not surprised by seeing the auction on ebay for the celebration pilot figure. I have had it with scalpers, so anyone willing to pick up an extra pilot for me, I will pay up to $30 plus shipping for it. It would be nice if someone had the heart to charge me retail for it. Here in my own city, I have started what I call the Collector's Union. Our goal is to help out true collectors and outlaw the scalpers. The Union has spread to other states so I call on anyone interested to join. Just email me at wepnxspawn@aol.com for details. By the way, I want to say that I commend you Steve. I have been a watcher of yours since you started, and I admire you. May the Force be with you.

Sabre