PDA

View Full Version : Do you plan on...

starwars92590
04-20-2002, 10:36 PM
Do you plan on buying EVERYTHING on 4/23 or are you just going to just buy what you want now and come back later? i plan on buying every figure, 25 figures.

Beast
04-20-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by starwars92590
Do you plan on buying EVERYTHING on 4/23 or are you just going to just buy what you want now and come back later? i plan on buying every figure, 25 figures.
I probably won't get getting every figure on the 23rd. I'll have 10 of them monday morning, probably pick up another 10 on the 23rd, and get the last 7 next month. What 2 figures arn't you going to get starwars92590?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

CrossWizard
04-20-2002, 10:43 PM
I only plan to buy the figures I like, which are about 11, and the Slave 1. Maybe just maybe if I can find Hangar Anakin I will pick up his speeder as well.

JesusFreak
04-20-2002, 11:24 PM
I'm buying what I can afford.

Anakin: Hangar Duel
Dooku: Dark lord
Jango: Kamino Escape
Zam: Bounty Hunter
Yoda: Jedi Master

Obi-Don
04-21-2002, 07:32 AM
I have picked out about 11 so far that I plan to buy but will wait on the others. Money is in short supply so I will have to pick and choose. It will be like EPI.I will buy as I go.

BoShek
04-21-2002, 08:48 AM
Buy over time like I said in another thread.

Jedi Drew
04-21-2002, 09:21 AM
I'm gonna take my wife's advice-"If you see it you better buy it because you may not see it again". Even if I don't have enough money I'll use the good old credit card and pay it off next month. I really want the TIE and Snowspeeder, then the figures (hopefully all of them), and the two speeders. That's enough money to spend in one day. Happy Hunting.....:D :D

JEDIpartner
04-21-2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
I probably won't get getting every figure on the 23rd. I'll have 10 of them monday morning, probably pick up another 10 on the 23rd, and get the last 7 next month.

You didn't get your shipment yet???

2-1B
04-21-2002, 03:02 PM
I plan on looking at every single figure in the store, and buying only a handful. I don't plan on going back for more, I'm gonna buy the few I want and then wait for the next waves to find some more stuff I like. :)

Beast
04-21-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
You didn't get your shipment yet???
No, and I'm getting a little miffed about it. God the mail has been slow since 9/11. Oh well, should be here tommorow, hopefully. I wish the person who sent them to me would have shipped them earlier, so I would have had them before now. Oh well, I can sit back tommorw, pop in the E1 DVD and mess with the figures, and then Tuesday morning go get me some more figures. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

derek
04-21-2002, 03:53 PM
i am for sure gonna get the anakin and dooku sabers. no beasts or vehicles though. depending on my impulsive nature, i could buy all the figures or none. probably all though.:)

starwars92590
04-21-2002, 05:34 PM
What 2 figures arn't you going to get starwars92590?

i already got plo koon and battle droid, and i lowered down the amount of figures im getting, 16 figures, since every store is gonna have aotc figures, im waiting to get the rest another time.

Beast
04-21-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by starwars92590
What 2 figures arn't you going to get starwars92590?

i already got plo koon and battle droid, and i lowered down the amount of figures im getting, 16 figures, since every store is gonna have aotc figures, im waiting to get the rest another time.
Good Idea, like I have said previously I am getting 10 of them Monday now....damn slow mail. I got a couple PM's asking which ones, so I'm gonna post what I have coming, and what I'm picking up.

Figures coming tommorow:
Battle Droid: Arena Battle
Jango Fett: Kamino Escape
Geonosian Warrior
Dexter Jettster: Coruscant Informant
Royal Guard: Coruscant Security
Saesee Tiin: Jedi Master
Nikto: Jedi Knight
Jar Jar Binks: Gungan Senator (Was there any doubt? :D)
Taun We: Kamino Cloner
Luminara Unduli: Jedi Master

Figures I'm going to try to pick up Tuesday:
Kit Fisto: Jedi Master
Super Battle Droid
Boba Fett: Kamino Escape
Shaak Ti: Jedi Master
Plo Koon: Arena Battle
Clone Trooper (Red)
Zam Wesell: Bounty Hunter
Anakin Skywalker: Hangar Duel
Yoda: Jedi Master
Count Dooku: Dark Lord

And then I'll get the rest next month, those should tide me over quite well. I'll worry about my army builders and carded Jar Jar figure later. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DeathStarPlans
04-22-2002, 11:10 AM
Im going to pass on the Jar Jar figure because it really is a lame figure. I wont be getting the following because I had them back in Febuary:
Shaak Ti
Baby Fett
Plo Koon
Cap. Typho
Female Tuskin Raider
BattleDroid

Starfig873
04-22-2002, 11:18 AM
I plan on buying 11 figures of my choice tonight, and placing EVERYTHING else in my beloved Wal-Mart layaway. Then about the time Episode II comes out I'll have plenty of graduation money to pay it off ;) :p :D

pthfnder89
04-22-2002, 01:40 PM
I'm going to be running tight on money even though I'm not buying all the figures. I don't know if I can get Slave One, but I think that once I get Kamino Jango I would really regret not having it.:(

But I also want the Tie Bomber BADLY and since it's and exclusive it could disappear after tonight and I don't want to miss my chance. So that's a big 30 bucks right there.

I'm going to get EVERY jedi no matter what, except for Plo Koon and Shakk Ti which I already have. Aside from the Jedi I'll get Jango, Zam, and Padme for certain but I don't think I'll get any others. Possibly Jar Jar because I think this figure actually looks pretty good, but I'll see how much everything else is first.

If I have enough money I'd also like to get 4-5 Clonetroopers, but I doubt that will happen.

RooJay
04-22-2002, 04:40 PM
I really wish I could be picking everything up tonight, but I'm more or less broke right now.:cry:
I have a feeling, though, that once I get there I might find a little more space on one of my credit cards for a few more figures than I originally thought I'd be buying (certainly a few more than I should be buying!).