PDA

View Full Version : Sly Moore: immune to preposing?

2-1B
04-21-2002, 02:31 AM
The pictures I've seen of this character give the impression that Sly is wrapped up nice and tight in that cocoon like outfit. How do you think Hasbro will approach a potential figure ?

Hmmm, it looks to me like this is the only real argument in favor of those chocoshells from the Episode I line. :D Or dare I suggest a salt shaker reminiscent of the POTF2 Royal Guard?

LTBasker
04-21-2002, 02:33 AM
Hopefully the same way as Rune Haako.

Anyone else notice she looks like the chick from Star Trek 1?

"P'Tine!" :D

Beast
04-21-2002, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Caesar
The pictures I've seen of this character give the impression that Sly is wrapped up nice and tight in that cocoon like outfit. How do you think Hasbro will approach a potential figure ?

Hmmm, it looks to me like this is the only real argument in favor of those chocoshells from the Episode I line. :D Or dare I suggest a salt shaker reminiscent of the POTF2 Royal Guard?
Probably similar to the POTJ Boss Nass, well sculpted solid body with part of the leg and feet underneath. Looks and works great for a figure like him. May have to do similar to that, if she keeps her arms underneath the outfit the whole time. If she slips her arms out sometime during the movie and does somthing, they may have to go with cloth. As long as it's well detailed like Lando's, I don't mind. :) Regardless, I hope we see a figure of her this year, along with Poggle the Lesser.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=67602

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks