PDA

View Full Version : Recent additions to the K-Mart pegs...

JEDIpartner
04-21-2002, 01:04 PM
"For as odd as this is"- Inspite of the fact that K-Mart should be getting their shelves ready for the AOTC stuff... they have placed, alongside their current POTJ pegwarmers, 6 EPISODE I Yodas and 3 Rocket Artoos. Has anyone else noticed their local K-Marts putting out "recently found" EPISODE I product?

By the way... they are all priced at $6.97 USD! How dumb is THAT???:confused:

2-1B
05-12-2002, 01:55 PM
Yes,
as a matter of fact I found something 2 days ago. Not Episode I figures, but rather those Episode I eraser figurines. 1 Maul, 1 R2-D2, and about 3 Sebulbas. They have the same packaging as the figures, with the red background and same Episode I "logo". They were pegged right by the action figures. At 2 and a half bucks each, I think they'll be languishing on those pegs for quite awhile longer. ;)

Taichi
05-22-2002, 03:33 PM
Yeah, my K-Mart recently liquidated it's storeroom, what's with all these vintage figures popping up?, they're just clogging the racks, and warming the pegs......if people don't buy these ugly, badly sculpted pieces of garbage, then we'll NEVER get any new stuff!!

I found a "Sand People" figure today.....what a chunk of crap.....cheap vinyl cape, lousy articulation, crummy sculpt, and what's with the paintings, and lousy pictures of the vehicles on the back of the card????, why aren't there pictures of the actual figures???, probably because they're so ugly they wanted to make 'em look exciting......

and why is it called a Sand People?, it's a Tusken Raider Goddammit!!!

eliwankenobi
05-24-2002, 01:05 PM
It's not KM, but I was in my local Albertson's/Sav-On super store the other day and wandered down the toy aisle just to see what they might have (I actually found the Mon Mothma wave there a long time ago before they wound up on clearance at TRUs).
Anyway, on one peg, they had six E1 JarJar Binks figs for $9.99 each!

HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAA :crazed:

Pardon me from laughing so hard I could pee!! :D

maul4ever
06-20-2002, 12:59 AM
i was in a target the other day( they are remodling) and they had a epic force boba fett that was beat to crap the plastic bubble was completely gone and it was on clearance for $14.97.

that was the funniest thing i have seen. the clearance tag was like a 1996 tag.