PDA

View Full Version : Insane Prices On Aotc Figures !!!!

DarkArtist
04-21-2002, 03:24 PM
I just came from the Rt 18 flea market and found some of the new figures for Attack of Clones on one of the vendors pegs. :) I was happy to see the figures but almost fainted when the vendor told me the prices for them. At first I was going to pick up Padme and Obi Wan but the person informed me that Padme was $100.00 and Obi Wan was $75.00.:confused: :frus: :frus: :mad: :mad: I mean two days until all of the major toy stores will be flooded with AOTC merchandise and here was this guy apparently high on drugs to think anyone in their right minds would spend $200.00 dollars for two figures when they could spend $200.00 on two of every figure that is released on the 23rd. :confused: :confused:
The other figures he had were all $50.00. I mean what in the world was this guy smokking when he priced these figures? This is one fan who is going to wait until either Midnight Madness or the 23rd before buying any AOTC stuff. I've waited this long what's a couple days more right.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Beast
04-21-2002, 03:29 PM
Wow, and I thought Ebay scalpers were bad. Those 2 figures bearly go for 9.95 on Ebay anymore. I should hope you actually laughed at him. I would have done that and said the following: "I hope you kept your receipt, so you can return them since they are coming out Tuesday anyway." :rolleyes:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

netsolo
04-21-2002, 05:28 PM
Wow! And I thought "the dealer" here in Culver City, CA was ripping people off at $14.99 and $20!! Here's hoping that nobody catered to the high price tag!

JEDIIAM
04-21-2002, 05:46 PM
SOUNDS LIKE THE DEALERS AT THE FIRST STAR WARS CELEBRATION IN DENVER! JUST A FEW MORE DAYS AND RETAIL PRICE I CANT WAIT!

GeneralKenobi
04-24-2002, 04:11 AM
Those prices are a steal! Ok maybe not...