PDA

View Full Version : Baby Ewoks

Lobito
09-04-2001, 02:55 PM
I would love to see the baby Ewoks released...sold separately or included in The Ewok Village. Here's my vote for them.

Jargo
09-04-2001, 06:46 PM
Y'know, as Lucas gets older and softer with it, he seems to be falling into the cutesy trap more and more. We had the annoying brats in episode one and no doubt more of the same in episode two *nudge nudge wink wink ;)* So i wouldn't mind betting that at some point we will see a female ewok with wokling under her arm. Horrible as that thought is I can just see the danged thing hanging on the pegs in my minds eye.... Oh boy! :)

JediCole
09-04-2001, 07:57 PM
Jargo's right, like it or not we will have an Ewok momma with Wokling either under her arm or in a woven basket. Awwwwwww cute!
And expect a passle of brats in EII if the "Padawan Babies" Episode II Select photo is any indication.
Oh the horror!
Hopefully, if any are tapped for speaking roles they can ACT! Not like those wooden kids that were Annie's friends. I've seen more range from rocks or trees!

evenflow
09-05-2001, 09:36 AM
I personally would like to see an Ewok mother with Wokkling made. I think it would be really cool. It is something that has never been made and something a little different.

r2dee2
09-05-2001, 09:52 AM
They did make some of the baby Woklings (http://fan.starwars.com/photoforce/files/woklings4stitchedwordss_7s.jpg) .....in plush form, and I'd love to see the action figure made too. Ewoks are not my favorite characters in the movies, but they are a part of the SW Universe and that's good enough for me!

Emperor Howdy
09-06-2001, 05:24 AM
Dear Forum members,

Thank you for your request. We have two responses:

1) In reference to a mother/baby Ewok.......no...not on your life.

2) Don't ever say "Wokling" again.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Johannes Vienhelm
Hasbro Public Relations

evenflow
09-06-2001, 11:16 AM
Why not? ;)

Jargo
09-06-2001, 08:02 PM
WOKLING WOKLING WOKLING!!!

bigbarada
09-06-2001, 08:09 PM
Y'know Jargo, you just gave me a very amusing mental image of Emperor Palpatine sitting at his throne, with Vader and his advisor's before him, pounding on his armrest yelling, "WOKLING!WOKLING!WOKLING!" . lol :D

GNT
09-07-2001, 04:26 AM
Maybe the Baby Ewok could come in a Bucket of Ewoks :)

ACPin
09-09-2001, 10:46 AM
Why don't you just do what I did?

Baby Ewoks (http://acpin.homestead.com/SWDioramasEndorEwokCeleb3.html)

Brave Sir Robin
09-12-2001, 11:46 AM
We are the Forum Members who say: WOKLING!

WOKLING!
WOKLING!
WOKLING!

GNT
09-14-2001, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by ACPin
Why don't you just do what I did?

Baby Ewoks (http://acpin.homestead.com/SWDioramasEndorEwokCeleb3.html)

Cause we aint good enough like you :)

I like the ewoks in the basket in the picture of the Ewok with the stormtrooper heads.

I like your Wocklings

Eternal Padawan
06-20-2002, 09:53 AM
ACPin's link is :dead:

WOKLING! WOKLING! GONK! WOKLING!

Johannes Vienhelm, eh?

I was thinking they could make a little deluxe set with a basket on a table and an ''action feature" where little woklings poke their head up and look around and maybe a sound chip that squeaks.

But the more I thought about, it reminded me of a 3 3/4" version of whack-a-mole.

Whack-a-wokling.

Which sounded so funny that now I want them to make it just so Toyfare can work it into one of their pics.

:Pirate: yohoho...arrgh.

Jargo
06-20-2002, 05:57 PM
Wokling!

Actually, I'd rather like to get a bunch of Ewoklings and have them lined up for biker scout target practice. I've got a bunch of troopers standing around wondering what the heck is going on because they're guarding an alien territory against - nothing but five fuzzballs and one of them is a fake. Flies a mean glider but he's a clone of that little fat one with the spear who came along with the stripey yellow one with some dead thing on his head. The grey stripey one with a dead thing on his head does look pretty fierce though and is a bit of a worry... But the troopers would like to put in a request for something more taxing in the way of invading hordes. They're bored of stare out contests now and want a fight and then a beer afterwards in the mess hall. You getting this loud and clear Hasbro.............? :)

mylow thehutt
06-20-2002, 11:32 PM
man we'd need a microscope just to see them,I mean look at the tusken radier kid he's about um....not even an Inch,if we do get these guys we need a mother and a...a...well...yeah.a basket
of WOkLINGS.

ACPin
06-20-2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
ACPin's link is :dead:
Sorry but it's the price of fame I have to deal with! :( It's twice in a row now that my site have gone over my monthly bandwidth allotment even though I've upgraded it. Fortunately, you don't have to suffer much as it resets in a few days. Try the link late Saturday and it might work then. :D