PDA

View Full Version : If you cant find Dooku, there is always the deluxe right?

DARTH_SKELETOR
04-22-2002, 06:52 PM
I mean, what would it matter if you got the deluxe instead of the single? Please tell me, because I think I'm missing something:)

CrossWizard
04-22-2002, 06:56 PM
The Deluxe one just doesnt cut it after seeing the basic one, I mean, the lighsaber in molded right into the figure's hand, therefore non removable and then theres those stupid magnets on his feet.

Dar' Argol
04-22-2002, 07:01 PM
#1. The deluxe is in a stupid "I gotta poopie" postion. The Basic is not.

#2. As stated b/4, the lightsaber on the Basic is not molded to Dooku's hand!

#3. He comes with another "metal" lightsaber.

#4. The basic does not have the "I don't know what to call it" magnet nubbies on the bottom of his feet and therefor stands better.

#5. Its a cheeper Dooku! With all the figs that are coming out at once, saving some $ is important!!

#6. Uhhh . . . . . . . . . . I don't have a #6.:D

Lord Tenebrous
04-22-2002, 07:05 PM
I'm going to hit up WalMart tomorrow morning to find a Dooku to open. And if I don't find it there, I'll try Kmart or Target or TRU or another WalMart...all until I find one.

Think like a shark. If you don't find what you want in one cluster of prey...try the next. :)

NesteaFett
04-22-2002, 07:07 PM
Two things, I like the "Poopy position" thing. Second, I've played with the figure and if you don't find it, DON'T GET IT ON EBAY! It's a nice figure, but not nice enough to pay the prices I've seen there. The squeeze the legs thing sucks major poodoo and detracts. I know mine has a funny waist that isn't closed tight for some reason.

CrossWizard
04-22-2002, 07:08 PM
You already have Dooku Lord T? where did you get him?

Lord Tenebrous
04-22-2002, 07:12 PM
I have a good friend. :)

NesteaFett
04-22-2002, 07:31 PM
I bought mine at Wal-mart. Actually I bought three. I have the entire initial 27 figures, slave 1, Jedi Starfighter, Speeders, and deluxe figures. I'm only going tonight for a Dooku Lightsaber and a Reek. Hoping to find Bespin Wav too. But I got all mine at Wal-Mart for retail price.