PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of The Clones (Soundtrack)

Spider-Man243
04-22-2002, 11:46 PM
Does anyone know if the soundtrack for Star Wars Episode II is coming out tomorrow Tuesday April 23, 2002 because I did not see it advertised in any of the Sunday ads?

2-1B
04-23-2002, 04:21 AM
I'm listening right now. I like it, I'm not a fan of classical in general so I have little frame of reference other than to say I enjoy it for the most part. :)

Bel-Cam Jos
04-23-2002, 07:32 PM
Without seeing one in person yet, are there any "spoiler" song titles, Caesar? Like "Qui-Gon's Funeral" from TPM? You don't have to post all the names; as EV-9D9 said, "Yes or no will do." :D What cover did you get?

Bel-Cam Jos
04-24-2002, 07:37 PM
I'm trying not to read the song titles (do you know how difficult that is? I'll probably break down and peek soon), but I have listened to it. I picked up the Jango Fett cover; Anakin/Padme cover is weak, Yoda looks mean but the color clashes with the side of the jewel case (it's red-orange, he's in blue-green), and I'll have lots of stuff with the Struzan poster art, so Mr. Fett it was! The Bonus Track after song #13 is pretty good.

asiandoood
04-26-2002, 02:17 AM
Whatever you do...dont read the little insert inside...nor look at the content :D.... i wish i had not.

asiandoood
04-26-2002, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
I'm trying not to read the song titles (do you know how difficult that is? I'll probably break down and peek soon), but I have listened to it. I picked up the Jango Fett cover; Anakin/Padme cover is weak, Yoda looks mean but the color clashes with the side of the jewel case (it's red-orange, he's in blue-green), and I'll have lots of stuff with the Struzan poster art, so Mr. Fett it was! The Bonus Track after song #13 is pretty good.

I love song 13.... it had some nice parts in it. :happy:

DarthMaulSithLord
04-26-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
Without seeing one in person yet, are there any "spoiler" song titles, Caesar? Like "Qui-Gon's Funeral" from TPM? You don't have to post all the names; as EV-9D9 said, "Yes or no will do." :D What cover did you get?

Yeah i know what you mean. I was stupid enough to read the tracks when i picked it up. Wish they had put a sticker over the back or an insert covering it up with a "spoiler" note.

:crazed:

Anakin Skywalker243
04-27-2002, 12:05 PM
I'm sorry to ask but could someone tell me what the name of the bonus track is if you but Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones soundtrack at Target? i just wanted to know because I was thinking even though I bought the Anakin/Padme CD cover at Best Buy I would just buy the movie poster one at Target that if the bonus track is worth it.

Jayspawn
04-27-2002, 12:19 PM
I'm not sure which of the soundtrack covers I want yet. I'm kinda torn between the Anakin/Padme and Yoda covers. Hmm...