PDA

View Full Version : Jango Fett: Final Battle Feature Confirmed!!

Beast
04-22-2002, 11:24 PM
Well, someone over in Rebelscum's forums was able to get ahold of this figure and open him up, and yes he does have the spoiler feature that we all heard was a possibility on this figure.

If anyone is lucky enough to find this figure before the movie opens and doesn't wanna have a major spoiler revealed from the movie, do not open it until May 16th. For everyone else, enjoy....here is a picture of Mr. fett. :D

He ordered it from an overseas shop, so I still doubt that we will see him, Mace Windu, Luke: Bespin, or Vader: Bespin on pegs here. But it most likely won't be to long before they start popping up. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DARTH_SKELETOR
04-22-2002, 11:29 PM
WOW! How about that. Thanks JARJAR!

DARTH_SKELETOR
04-22-2002, 11:30 PM
WAITAMINUTE, this means he came out tonight????????????

Beast
04-22-2002, 11:34 PM
Overseas shops usually get the cases and figures before we do, since there is no need to ship by boat. Less time shipping also means less time waiting to clear customs. They should be on shelves here in early May. I mentioned where he got them when I ammended my first post. :) Regardless, cool figure. :cool:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Yoda'sMaster
04-22-2002, 11:37 PM
yep brians toys also has them 4 sale! but im just gunna wait to get mine at my local tru sense they r to lazy to open tonight my moms letting me miss the 1st two periods of school to get everything =)

Paul-Kenobi
04-22-2002, 11:40 PM
my god some people are still here i though for sure the fourms would be empty hmm guess i was worng...

Beast
04-22-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Paul-Kenobi
my god some people are still here i though for sure the fourms would be empty hmm guess i was worng...
None of my local stores are having a midnight madness, so I am stuck watching the forums to see what you guys turned up. I will get me some figures tommorow morning/afternoon at Wal-mart. I don't see anything other then the Ani: HD wave and Dooku being difficult to locate. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Wolfwood319
04-22-2002, 11:55 PM
Me and JJB holdin' down the fort it seems. I too am a bit anxious to see what people find. I'm not heading out 'til tomorrow morning.

hairless chewie
04-23-2002, 12:01 AM
You guys aren't the only ones.......this sucks!!!!!

jobi
04-23-2002, 12:07 AM
Well I just got back from Wal-Mart.........

And they had everything(up to Count Dooku). I don't think Count Dooku will be too hard to find. But if someone can't find any I picked up a few extras.

jedihunter25
04-23-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by jobi
Well I just got back from Wal-Mart.........

And they had everything(up to Count Dooku). I don't think Count Dooku will be too hard to find. But if someone can't find any I picked up a few extras. So was it a free for all or did they have a line?

Battle Droid
04-23-2002, 12:20 AM
SWEET!

Thanks Jar Jar. :D

Paul-Kenobi
04-23-2002, 12:30 AM
will there is no midnight madness over here even if there was one i wouldnt go its two crazy and i would never get what i want i would be bashing one over the head to get the figure i want.

But anyway, i think i shall find a Ani and Dooku at my store or at least i hope..... i don't think there's any person in my town that well get two hanger duel Anis or Two dookus i hope other wise i'm gona swipe one form someone.

LTBasker
04-23-2002, 02:52 AM
I just got back from getting my figures!! :)

Anyways, thanks for the heads-up JarJar! :D Interesting figure, are you should someone didn't just break it? ;)

evenflow
04-23-2002, 12:24 PM
Thats pretty cool. I just wish that it was a little different.

Wolfwood319
04-23-2002, 12:27 PM
Let me remind you, that there is no need to pay more than retail for anything out there right now. DON'T give into the dark side and go through scalpers shops.

No more than $6 a figure, ya' got that!