PDA

View Full Version : oh yeah, well vt "loves" you More. . .

vulcantouch
04-23-2002, 12:30 AM
. . .so git down on them knees & bow before Him, or maybe he'll smite y'all to kingdom come :evil:
vt
(note: wads o cash & scifi mm ships graciously accepted in lieu of abject worship :p )

2-1B
04-23-2002, 03:45 AM
*lays feeble MM collection at VT's feet, hoping it pleases him* :(

LTBasker
04-23-2002, 06:01 AM
*grabs his V'ger MM, takes a picture of it then make a giant picture by copy and pasting then prints it out and lays it at VT's feet* :happy:

Jargo
04-23-2002, 03:08 PM
*Places large wodge of cash in collection tray then yanks it back via elastic string when the collector walks away.....*

jeddah
04-23-2002, 03:15 PM
Well, I could take your love as reality, at least you have something to show from time to time, like megapackages for moi :D That otehr guy they talk about is an also-ran as far as I can see:evil:

So, where's Baala in all this ;)

jeddah
ps and don't think you're in it for the bounty thrill, you're far too principled :p

DeadEye
04-23-2002, 05:11 PM
...is VT?

187-Maul
04-23-2002, 08:51 PM
I guess it's short for VulcanTouch who started this thread

SWAFMAN
04-23-2002, 09:35 PM
you can't spell VeneraTe without VT. :D

VT is my sci-fi-shepherd; I shall not want (for tough-to-find SWag).
He maketh me want to lie down after consuming green partyables:
he leadeth me beside the still waters, gilmour, mason, wright (and sometimes Barrett)
He restoreth my faith in bountyhunting: he leadeth me in the
paths of righteousness with his anti-scalper creed.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of Hasblo; I will fear no evil: for VT
art with me; thy Walkman and thy mixtape they
comfort me.
Thou preparest a box of collectibles before me in the
presence of mine enemies (scalper scum): thou anointest
my ears with amazing music; my brain runneth over.
Surely goodness and great memories shall follow me all
the days of my life; and I will dwell in the
house of VT style for ever.

- psalm of swaffy

derek
04-23-2002, 10:06 PM
no, no, no, VT is virginia tech! everyone knows that! :p

vulcantouch
04-24-2002, 12:52 AM
i must say, a Truly pathetic offering; "feeble" mm collections, Pictures of mms, obsequious, transparently inapplicable laudings of my "principles", protestations of ignorance re The Great VT, and some overwrought plagiarism dan aykroyd would surely christen "byaaad poetry"?? (who dahell's "gilmour, mason, wright (and sometimes Barrett)" anyway, the warm-up band for csn?? :rolleyes: )
about the only things in your puny service which don't disappoint mine eyes are ej's nervy collection-plate gambit ("sounds like my kinda scum", vt mused to himself, before melting ej's flesh offa his bones :evil: ) & caesar's emoticon, which looks so worried vt just has2 laugh :D
so Back to the drawin board w/all yall! fail yer way to success if you must, just don't make me come over there :p
WHO LOVES YA BABIES? that's right. . .
vt
p.s. to jdah: where baal is is right where i want him: keepin that waterwalkin' easter egg busy. see, while them two are busy tearin each other new ones, i'm grabbin the throne theys fightin over :happy: hey you two eternasquabblers, check it out: i got yer spirituality right Here :Pirate:

LTBasker
04-24-2002, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by vulcantouch
i must say, a Truly pathetic offering; "feeble" mm collections, Pictures of mms,

Could've been worse, I could've made an auction with the pic on ebay and gotten a trunk load of money then just offered pics of K-7 stations. ;)

SWAFMAN
04-24-2002, 05:45 PM
and some overwrought plagiarism dan aykroyd would surely christen "byaaad poetry"?? (who dahell's "gilmour, mason, wright (and sometimes Barrett)" anyway, the warm-up band for csn??

ouch.
(floyd)

vulcantouch
04-25-2002, 12:53 AM
yeah that figures, i never got into floyd, but what's with ouch, i'd be honored for aykroyd's leonard pinth-garnell to intone "byad, shockingly Bad, Rellly bit the big one" about somethin i wrote :)
vt

JediTricks
04-25-2002, 07:18 PM
You know why this'll never catch on? Because everybody who has read VT's posts over the past few years knows he doesn't love us, it's more like a slow-burning fuse of snobbery aimed at us. :evil:

Dryanta
04-25-2002, 07:43 PM
That's an interesting post J.T.you joking or do you two have a history?Or optrion three tell me to mind my own business

vulcantouch
04-26-2002, 12:26 AM
"love", "slow-burning fuse of snobbery"; po-Tay-to, po-Tah-to, some people can be so Picky :rolleyes:
no secret dry: you'll get to read all about the extensive, fun-filled "history" twixt me & jt when He Finally Gets Around To Interviewin Me for ssg, ahem ahem ;)
whaddyamean will Never catch on? considerin jayzuss' had 2k years to build his following and i only started a coupla days ago and yet my pimpin4worship thred's already got one seVenTh as many posts as His pimpin4worship thred, i'd say it already Has caught on, so :p
thus spake vt

SWAFMAN
04-26-2002, 04:50 PM
Aykroyd recently reprised his leonard pinth-garnell character during a guest appearance on SNL and did a segment called 'Bad Art."

this was one of the paintings he discussed.....

JediTricks
04-27-2002, 12:29 AM
see folks, that is exactly why JT remains mysteriously unphotographed on the web. :D

Dryanta, I am a "friend" of VT's, though I always secretly wonder what it'd take for him to sell me out since he's less Vulcan and more Cardassian. ;)

2-1B
04-27-2002, 01:52 AM
Who are VT's disciples in that pic ? (I recognize VT from Swafman's Sammy Bin Laden story)

And why is Judas omitted?

:)

Eternal Padawan
04-27-2002, 07:41 AM
Apostle:"Jesus, why are you doing the big arms thing?"

JC:''I don't know. I just thought I'd do the big arms thing."

Apostle:"Well, I'm gonna do the big arms thing, too."

Apostle2:"Yeah. I'm gonna do the big arms thing, too!"

JC:"Look. We can't ALL do the big arms thing. We'd look like a squadron of spitfires for GONK!'s sake. I'll do the big arms thing and you all look at me and go 'ooh! he's doing the big arms thing..."

--Eddie Izzard, making fun of The last Supper

SWAFMAN
04-27-2002, 11:11 AM
Eternal, do you mean this?....

jeddah
04-27-2002, 12:17 PM
Aykroyd recently reprised his leonard pinth-garnell character during a guest appearance on SNL and did a segment called 'Bad Art." (Then the picture bit)

aaaarrrgh Mine eyes! :D

vulcantouch
04-27-2002, 12:35 PM
. . .but re the da vinky redux, i look like when saddam hussein guested on south park ("hey, you need to relax guy!" ), so vt is pleased :D
caesar: one day i might share with you my thought for the identity of judas :eek: but for now i'll follow monty burns' cardassian axiom: "i like to keep my friends close & my enemies even Closer" :evil:
vt hath spoken

good shot jansen
04-27-2002, 02:17 PM
oy! oy yoy yoy yoy yoy:rolleyes:

ws? an apostle? i don't think so!

and to think i was that close to givin' up my semi oppresive dietery law religion in favor of this new age rage. (iconic representation of sci fi mm's was a big lure baby!:) )

i'll follow ms. dee2 whereever her proselytize'n journey's may take her. :happy:

and i'l always kiss da feet in worship of b'jr's temple shrine for the masses any day o' the week.:Pirate:

but ws? i'm a sunny climes boy. no way am i draggin my butt up to bozeman on any dayum pilgrimages, that's fer darn tootin' sure!

SWAFMAN
04-28-2002, 10:56 AM
here's a better edit of the last supper bit by Izzard (with exlpetive deleted)

(for some reason, the only way to get it to open properly is by first saving it to your local drive. trying to open it from here, for some reason, attempts to open it via the browser application:frus: )

vulcantouch
04-29-2002, 11:47 PM
. . .always an apostle, never a messiah ;)
vt
np (now playing): depeche, Music For The Masses

SWAFMAN
04-30-2002, 04:03 AM
does the "dark messiah" count?

LTBasker
04-30-2002, 01:09 PM
:eek: ...I'm never giving my picture to you people. :happy:

jeddah
04-30-2002, 01:35 PM
Swaffy,

WS a Satanic Eunuch? :evil:

jeddah

SWAFMAN
04-30-2002, 04:22 PM
um, I never inspected the "package" on the satan in that pic, but if you say it was a eunuch, then I'll take your word for it. if so, it was unintentional. but the thought of satan with a squeaky high voice is pretty darn funny! :D

(hmmm... mike tyson IS the anit-christ?)

r2dee2
05-02-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
Who are VT's disciples in that pic ? (I recognize VT from Swafman's Sammy Bin Laden story)

And why is Judas omitted?

:)

This is the PIC (http://www.twinsuntimes.com/toyforce/IMAGES/starfestVT_R2_BaalJr_Warstar_Aut_3511.jpg) SWAFFY "used" :). You see VT (VulcanTouch)....and his followers..... myself (R2Dee2) Baal Jr and WS (Warstar) taken at Starfest in Denver Colorado. VT is a legend in MM Bounty Hunting!!!

SWAFMAN
05-02-2002, 06:10 PM
R2, I sure hope you aren't upset at my clipping heads from that photo. If there's any problem, email or PM me, and I'll ask the moderator to delete the posts.

LTBasker
05-02-2002, 08:17 PM
Hey SWAF, you forgot to use R2-Q5's head from that picture. :D

r2dee2
05-02-2002, 08:53 PM
SWAFMAN...not upset at all at the use of the pic:) It's funny:)....and as I said in my PM, VT LOVES the attention!!!

good shot jansen
05-03-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by r2dee2
VT LOVES the attention!!!

ya think?:Pirate:

vulcantouch
05-06-2002, 11:05 AM
. . .what MMessiah can go wrong? :cool: take That, jeebus thred! :evil:
vteth hath spaketheth

JediTricks
05-06-2002, 10:06 PM
False MMesiah! You have been known to be on good terms with the MM devil himself, how can'est thou be thine MMesiah?

:D

vulcantouch
05-08-2002, 11:54 PM
. . .that don't make me False; on the contrary, as ep1 taught us, even the one fated to be The Chosen One had his dark side :evil:
sincelery,
your pal the MMessiah,
baal's (http://hometown.aol.com/baalcollective/myhomepage/index.html) pal vt

JediTricks
05-09-2002, 08:40 PM
Eww, now you're bringing Ep 1 into things?!? :p

vulcantouch
05-13-2002, 01:20 PM
it is, however, eternal; cuz while other cults can be counted on to self-destruct & fall by the wayside (http://sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=81518#post81518[/url), the Cult of VT prevails, MWAA HAA HA HA HAAAAAHHH :D
vt
now playing: duran duran, "new religion"

SWAFMAN
05-14-2002, 05:47 PM
"oh, mighty VulcanTouch, please accept this sacrifice of a virgin (mint on card) STMM in tribute to your power and as our plea for mercy from your terrible wrath."

vulcantouch
05-19-2002, 07:11 PM
whattami sposed to do with them supercommon tos ships?? twist-tie em together & make mm toilet paper?? :crazed:
now that droid fighter mm you gave me a couple novembers back, now That was a worthy wrath-mollifier :D
the Volcano Thundereth