PDA

View Full Version : Dooku & Skywalker? To many or not enough?

Jedi_Rainman
04-23-2002, 01:55 AM
I was at the Zanesville, OH supercenter Wal-Mart and they had over 20+ Hanger Duels and I seen atleast 12 Dark Lord Dooku's. If you live in the area then I suggest you go and get some now or they will be gone...

and there were plenty of Yoda's. To many to count.

Paul-Kenobi
04-23-2002, 01:59 AM
lucky sun of a gun

i think we have to meny Skywalkers but i like the new one comeing out.

Beast
04-23-2002, 02:01 AM
Lucky, I just know around here they are gonna be limited as heck. I am betting I am gonna have to hit the secondary market thanks to the ammount of scalpers in my town. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Omega Fett
04-23-2002, 02:16 AM
man at wallmart in indiana there was like 1 dooku i think and about 14 anakins and i was luky to grab 2 along with 2 yodas 2 bobas 2 jangos 1 dexster 1 zam 2 clone troopers 2 super droids and 1 obi wan,the rest i really didnt care for. I also got obi wans starfighter and slave 1 along with the horrible jango fett deluxe figure,i sugguest noone buys that STUPID jango fett figure,iam so disspaointed in how FAR out his jetpack is from his back and how big it is. the obi wan figure,the chase one is such a kool figure! i love him i dont have time to open the others but i must say that slave 1 is so FREAKING awsome,its a must have!!

Paul-Kenobi
04-23-2002, 02:20 AM
this could be a sing for the rest of us. i hope it is for me....

JediDan
04-23-2002, 02:34 AM
Lots of Hangar Anakins, BUT they were selling FAST. Only 4 Dooku's though. Gone in a flash.

JediTricks
04-23-2002, 09:52 PM
TRUs in my area had ZERO of either of those. No Wal-Marts were open near me last night, so it's a bummer.

oafy-wan
04-23-2002, 10:03 PM
My Wal-Mart over here in Niagara Fall, NY had maybe 2 Dooku, and 1 each of Anakin and Yoda. Luckly, I grabbed 1 of each. Nobody else seemed to find any. You all are lucky if you find more than 3. (The seemed to be no Female Tusken, Dexter, or Typho. I found Typho and the Tusken at Toys R Us).

SithDroid
04-23-2002, 10:13 PM
Here there was no midinight madness at TRU, but I guess people just went to Wal-Mart. I have been around town all day and the only figures that I could not find were Anakin Hangar Duel, Count Dooku, and Yoda. I lucked out getting Luminara, Coruscant Guard, and Taun We. They only had 3 of them at Target. They might be hard to find for other people as well. I was able to get all the early editions with the background.