PDA

View Full Version : So, does Anakin turn in AOTC?

DARTH_SKELETOR
04-23-2002, 05:37 AM
If he does not turn to the dark side intill the final movie, it would be kind of a rushed movie. He would turn AND fight Ben in the same movie????? So, if you know please tell me:)

JEDIpartner
04-23-2002, 09:50 AM
No. No. And No.

2-1B
04-23-2002, 01:18 PM
Well, the figure does have a toggle wheel so that may hint at a spoiler that he "turns". :rolleyes:

Oh Hasbro, you're so silly. :crazed:

JEDIpartner
04-23-2002, 01:37 PM
No, Caesar... YOU are so silly!! :D

Oh (if you're gonna take the silly route)... and I'm sure he turns a couple times in the movie... if he didn't he'd probably keep walking into a wall. :stupid:

Just to make sure you know... Darth Skeletor, I'm not making fun of you... k?

bigbarada
04-23-2002, 09:30 PM
I think something will happen with Padme in Ep3 that will turn Anakin. Some major tragedy where he thinks she is dead or he thinks Obi-Wan killed her, or something like that, will be the catalyst for a rapid descent to the dark side.

After his mom's death, Padme is all he has and he cares about being with her more than he cares about being a Jedi. It seems to me that GL wouldn't be stressing the strength of their relationship if it wasn't some major factor in Anakin's turn to the dark side.

DARTH_SKELETOR
04-25-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
I think something will happen with Padme in Ep3 that will turn Anakin. Some major tragedy where he thinks she is dead or he thinks Obi-Wan killed her, or something like that, will be the catalyst for a rapid descent to the dark side.

After his mom's death, Padme is all he has and he cares about being with her more than he cares about being a Jedi. It seems to me that GL wouldn't be stressing the strength of their relationship if it wasn't some major factor in Anakin's turn to the dark side.

Yeah, maybe your right.