PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma AOTC Finds!!

jblodgett
04-23-2002, 08:58 AM
Went to two different Wal-Marts this morning-- in Chickasha and Anadarko. Both had a good quantity of figures.

The Anadarko store had yoda and Hangar Duel Anakin. Chickasha did not. I could not find a Dooku at either store.

Of course both stores had all the extra vehicles and accessories and so forth.

mrmiller
04-25-2002, 02:23 AM
Found all the figure in/around the Tulsa area. Dooku was the only really hard one (of course). Broken Arrow Wal-Mart and Admirel Wal-Mart are the Treasure Troves. Good Luck.

Jango_in_Germany
04-27-2002, 01:58 AM
when i was in the states on tuesday i found all of the figures at the mwc wal mart, 'cept taun we. had to bite the bullet and get him on ebay since i'm back in germany now. most of the people that were there got what they wanted. luminara, taun and royal guard were seemingly short packed figures. went to wm on 240 and the one in moore and they didnt even have collection 2 figures. weak sauce! tru was a joke also.

if anyone wants tri logo figs lemme know cause im on the hunt over here. i already got jango but i opened him up.

peace out!!

J_n_G

xboywonder
05-08-2002, 10:55 AM
Has anyone been able to find Taun We and the Royal Guard lately in the Tulsa area ?? Or any of the latest Bespin wave ??

mrmiller
05-08-2002, 11:44 AM
Yea, the Royal Guard, Taun We, and Luminiara are around. Both BA Wal-Mart and Admiral Wal-Mart have had them just recently. No luck on the Bespin Wave, but the Mace/Qui Gon wave is out there. Let me know if you stumble across anything intersesting.

xboywonder
05-08-2002, 04:43 PM
How recent is recently... I was at both those locations over the weekend and nada.

Also, where have you seen the Mace/Qui Gon wave??

RedneckJedi
05-09-2002, 02:27 PM
The "2 waves" or new 8 figures that came out hit WM shelves in OKC Monday evening or Tuesday morning (depending on the location). They included restocks of the Royal Guard, Luminara and Taun We (thank goodness) I'm still missing 4 of the new ones, though. I'm just not fast enough... :(

xboywonder
05-17-2002, 09:19 AM
Has anyone been able to find the Luke Bespin wave or the Mace wave in the Tulsa area at all ??

darthdds
05-20-2002, 12:52 AM
wal-mart by penn square is crap made my last trip they have no new figures nor have i seen any and it seems like i have made a thousand trips in the last 2 weeks

mrmiller
05-20-2002, 12:43 PM
I have not found any personally, but a friend of mine has Wal-Mart. Not sure which one, I'll have to ask. Lucky stiff got a bloody hand version too.

RedneckJedi
05-20-2002, 02:19 PM
I've hit the Santa Fe WM a number of times this weekend, and it looks like the movie premiere has really whittled the action figure selection down. Hopefully restocks are on the way.

It was 2 weeks after the first release that the second wave appeared... it's now been 2 weeks since then so, here's hoping!

brunoflipper
05-20-2002, 10:43 PM
target at 21st and yale has/had (as of 5/19)... djas puhr, luminiara, dexter jettseter with pipe text (bought him), royal gaurd, jango fett guns/holster nerf play set (bought it), and dooku

xboywonder
05-23-2002, 12:14 PM
Has anyone in the Tulsa area found the Luke Bespin ??

mrmiller
05-24-2002, 08:23 AM
I was told my on of my collecting friends (who has too much time on his hands obvioulsy) That He has found all the figures besides the Emperor and Dajs at both TRU's in Tulsa this week.

jblodgett
05-24-2002, 09:53 AM
Don't forget to check Khol's. I went to the Khol's near Yukon the other day and they had the Bespin Luke/Vader wave.

jblodgett
05-24-2002, 09:54 AM
Has anyone found the 12 inch Ultimate Jango anywhere in the OKC area?

mrmiller
05-30-2002, 07:51 AM
TRU on 21st street in Tulsa had (as of yesterday afternoon) a bunch of Rescue Mace and Final Battle Jango Fetts. Still no Lukes or Vader, no Palpy or Dajs, no new deluxe.

xboywonder
06-04-2002, 12:04 PM
Actually I found Luke and Vader there last week... the rest must have gotten snatched up.

LTBasker
06-06-2002, 08:06 AM
I found Bespin Luke and Endor Rebel Soldier awhile ago at a Wal-Mart outside of Tulsa. They're sloowwwlllyyy going around.

mrmiller
06-06-2002, 08:17 AM
Woo hoo- good day yesterday. I was going to post and ask if anyone had found the new Deluxe figures, then yesterday I found the Nexu at Target. So I guess they are around. And Target has droped their prices on basic figs to $4.99.

I also found 2 Bespin Lukes, Dooku, Vader, and Obi-Wan Pilot. I found Obi-Wan Pilot and a "plastic peg" Luke at KB Toys, and the others (including metal peg Luke) at TRU. I was pretty amazed to see a Dooku, but I now have an extra if anyone wants to trade.

I normally collect 1 of everything to open, but usually pick up the different variants when I see 'em. I'm still on the lookout for Palapatine, Dajs, Chewie, Han, and the Deluxe Ani. Since I open everyting, package condition is not important as long as the fig is nice.

=MATT=

mrmiller
06-08-2002, 01:23 AM
Friday (Tulsa)- Found 12" Ulltimate Jango Fett at K-Mart and Deluxe Anakin at Target.

Still no Palpy, Dajs, Han, or Chewie :(

=MATT=

LTBasker
06-14-2002, 01:01 PM
If you're in the Sapulpa area, the local SuperCenter just got in a bunch of the Bespin Wave! Bespin Lukes (Metal Peg in the hand), Bespin Vaders, Geonosis Mace, and FB Jangos (Flame down, gauntlet mid-level I think) galore! They also had a single Han and 2 of each of the Orn Free Taa wave minus the Massiff w/ Geonosian but since I didn't have those so I grabbed them.

For those looking for background figures, they have:
Obi-Wan, Anakin, Kit Fisto, Boba Fett, Shaak Ti, Tusken Mother, and Super Battle Droid.

mrmiller
06-15-2002, 12:33 AM
Friday June 14th, BA Wal-Mart was loaded. Had tons of bespin wave(luke metal peg- no blood), and apparently had the han/chewie/obi pilot, as well as the new Delxue figs. I found a Han on a bent card. The last few good finds I've had have all been becase of damaged card backs and bubbles.

NE1 found the Acklay beast yet?

=MATT=

mrmiller
06-20-2002, 09:17 PM
Nexu, Deluxe Ani, Vader, Luke, Endor Trooper, Orn Free Ta, and Qui-Gon"s are everywhere. You should be able to find them all if you just hit the stores. Also TRU had quite a few Ultimate Jango's yesterday (sorry I forgot to post yesterday).

Has anyone found Han, Chewie, Palpy, Daj's, or the Acklay?

=MATT=

xboywonder
06-27-2002, 12:18 PM
I found chewie on a bent card at the BA Walmart it was probably from that bent Han case. They also had about three Acklays.

What is the price tag for the Ultimate Jango at TRU ??

mrmiller
06-28-2002, 09:18 AM
I think Jango is $35 at TRU. Wal-Mart on 81st or 91st- I forget- across from ORU, had a bunch of Hans and Obi-Pilots, but no Chewie. Wheres my wookie!

=MATT=

mrmiller
07-12-2002, 07:49 AM
Just found- Han, Obi-Pilot, Djas Pur, Palapitine, and Chewbacca as well as Dooku's at Wal-Mart on Admiral and Memorial in Tulsa. A friend of mine said they are at his Wal-Mart this morning too, so I imagine they are lots of places in the Tulsa area. Bad thing is that they seem to be crammed into the boxes, and most have warped cards or smashed bubbles. Anyhow, I stashed some at the Admiral WM here in Tulsa so maybe some of my fellow Sir-Steves Collectors can get them. They are not really stashed anywhere difficult, and I expect them to be found by tomorrow, but maybe this will keep the scalpers from buying them all in one lot. Feel free to PM me if you want to know where. Besides the few I hid, I placed many on the back of the peg on the bottom row of figures.

=MATT=

LTBasker
07-14-2002, 10:07 AM
The Wal-Mart down the street from Woodland Hills (forget what street that is) but yesterday they had the Palpy wave, Chewie wave, Bespin wave (plastic peg Luke), Massif wave and even Dooku. I grabbed the last Deluxe Anakin though, but they might restock. I only saw a few damaged cards on the figures, everything else was in pretty good condition.

Just a small note to add is that I've noticed that the last two times I've scored new figures at Wal-Mart was when they restocked on Saturday mornings so that's the time to go I think, but you might want to ask if they've had a shipment in or not.

mrmiller
07-16-2002, 07:43 AM
Most Wal-Marts in Tulsa seemed to get a shipment of the Teemo and Ki-Adi-Mundi wave this last weekend. Just picked them up Yesterday. I can't believe Oklahoma got these so soon- Is it a sign of the apocolypse? No Anakin or Maul in sight yet.

=MATT=

LTBasker
07-16-2002, 11:15 AM
I noticed that our Wal-Marts seem to usually get 1-2 cases of the newest assortments not long after their first release but then it takes a month or two for them to get more. :frus:

LTBasker
08-18-2002, 07:50 AM
Well the new Action Fleet vehicles showed up at Wal-Mart in Sand Springs, though all I saw was a DV TIE and it was crushed badly. One Wal-Mart stocker I talked to in the toy section at a Super Wal-Mart says he remembered seeing Darth Maul which I'm guessing is the new one but they were getting stuff ready for Christmas and had figures piled up on the top shelf so I couldn't look.

Anybody found Teemto or Darth Maul wave lately? I've been to three Wal-Marts and no luck, the latest figures I've seen sitting are Djas, Chewie and Han.

mrmiller
08-18-2002, 12:04 PM
I've found teemo about a few weeks ago, but haven't seen any more since. I still have not found any Mauls aor TA Anakins. The newest thing I have seen it the New X-wing at TRU and the Unleashed Padme at EB in the mall.

=MATT=

mrmiller
09-30-2002, 12:48 PM
Has anyone found anything new in the last month? I did see the new Landspeeder and R2 at TRU, but aother than that- nothing. I still haven't found Maul or TAT Anakin. Anything?

=MATT=

JediJeff77
09-30-2002, 03:41 PM
They had a republic gunship at the wal-mart in Okmulgee yesterday. It's probably still there, I saw it on Friday on my way to Tulsa and on Sunday on my way home.
good luck
-J

LTBasker
11-29-2002, 02:37 PM
Sapulpa Wal-Mart Supercenter has exactly: 2x Teemto, 2x Ki-Adi, 1x Dooku, several Jango pilots, 1x Watto, 1x Tusken with Massiff, 2x Padme Pilot and some older figures.

Wal-Mart Supercenter by the Maybee Center has: 1x of each AT-TE, Naboo Fighter, and Solar Sailor Action Fleets along with countless 12" SBDs, Zams and Deluxe Nexus. Zip, zero, nada, not a single figure on the pegs though. Kinda weird too, last time I went to that Wal-Mart was during POTJ time and the only figure they had then was a single Mechanic Chewie. (Which had even been out for awhile at that point.)

mrmiller
12-02-2002, 09:06 AM
Wal-Mart's all around Tulsa had the Holiday Edition C3-PO and R2 this weekend. Still no Efant Mon :(

=MATT=

mrmiller
12-12-2002, 11:24 AM
Found the Deth Star Trash Compactor sets yesterday in Tulsa area Wal-Marts :) . Still no Ephant Mon :( .

=MATT=

LTBasker
01-26-2003, 01:23 AM
If you're looking for Watto wave (Lott, Tusken w/ Massiff, Watto), all 4 accessory sets and Force Flipper Anakin (only one was there, I left it) and a bunch of Deluxe Geonosians, then head towards the Target on I think 21st street. I don't know the streets well, but it's the normal Target that's connected to Reasor's and Gordmans. They also had one Shaved Endor Soldier, but it was kinda crunched on a bubble corner. If anyone checks the Target out soon, will you say if you saw the LEGO mini-sets? I forgot to look.

Dark Lord Kakorotto
06-23-2003, 11:01 AM
sulphur has padawan learners with yoda and the twi'leck jedi

mrmiller
09-18-2003, 02:10 PM
Wow- This hasn't been updated in forever.

I have found just about everything in the last few weeks. I still need a Jedi 3 pack and some of the Clone packs, but they are out there. Losts of the Screen scenes and new vehicles as well as the deluxe packs around. Clone wars figres have been seen, but seem to get snatched up pretty fast. Target and Wal-Mart seems to be the hot spots, with TRU's getting very little new stuff. Has anyone found any of the Hoth 4 Packs at TRU yet?

=MATT=

msjedi
11-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Picked up UGH Fett, UGH Mace, UGH R2-D2, UGH Vader, UGH Biggs, and UGH Glactic Marine today at the Walmart on Danforth in Edmond.