04-23-2002, 04:52 PM
In the news section I saw there were 2

no card and pipe covered up

card but pipe uncovered

well I have one with a card and pipe covered

So is that another or does anyone even care? :D

evenflow
04-23-2002, 05:13 PM
I would liek to get all of the figures with the insert, so i guess i care.

SithDroid
04-23-2002, 10:54 PM
My guess would be that that version is rare. It seems like that was a "transition" into a tansition. I'd hang on to that one if I were you. E-mail SirSteve and tell him and if you can, send him an image of it so he can post it in the news section so the variant collectors can know about it.

Jargo
04-24-2002, 08:48 AM
I got one with a card and a sticker on the back saying the pipe wasn't included with the figure. But the pictures below were still displaying that feature. Guess that'd be the second variant then? I don't read the news pages much so haven't got that far.

mix
04-29-2002, 03:49 PM
I care! i have another also. i just got the pipe uncovered with no background.

JediDan
04-29-2002, 07:20 PM
I have the same too. I have him with the BG card and with pipe covered. Both of mine are that way.

hango fett
04-29-2002, 07:39 PM
theres too many variations allready! stupid factory workers...(no offense to anyone..)

SithDroid
04-30-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by SithDroid
My guess would be that that version is rare. It seems like that was a "transition" into a tansition. I'd hang on to that one if I were you. E-mail SirSteve and tell him and if you can, send him an image of it so he can post it in the news section so the variant collectors can know about it.

Replying to my own statement here. The Background version of Dexter with the word pipe covered was everywhere here. I believe the word pipe uncovered with the background is the rarest and hardest to find.