PDA

View Full Version : Hardest wave to find here was.....

swcollector
04-23-2002, 05:32 PM
Even though I found the Boba fett wave over a month ago it seems that this wave did not really make it to many retail stores.

These are the figures missing in action around here.

Boba Fett
Captain Typho
Female Tuskin Raider
Shaak Ti
Plo Koon

Target had none of this wave
Kbtoys had none of this wave
Walmart had a total of 1 case of this wave

Didn't one of the collector websites post that Hasbro had a short run of these figures?

so if you run across these in the stores and dont have them yet you might want to snag them while you can, just incase they dont get re-introduced further down the line in the newer assortments.

Beast
04-23-2002, 05:38 PM
Yep, my stores didn't get any of this wave either, but it's no worry. They will make their way out there also. Actually my local Target got some of them in, but 6.99 a piece. :p No thanks to that, I'll keep hunting around. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Wolfwood319
04-23-2002, 05:50 PM
They probably didn't have many because they put them all out a month early!:crazed:

All the stores around me, which didn't put out anything early, have tons of Collection 2 Wave 1. They're everywhere.

PCofmisfittoys
04-23-2002, 05:54 PM
good lord that was the assortment we had the most of. We had 4 assortments come through. the R2D2 wave with 2 in case and 1 but no Counts throughout. Tons and tons of tuskin raiders wave and the one box we had come through with Yoda was crushed. sad i know. backgrounds glore

Beast
04-23-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Wolfwood319
They probably didn't have many because they put them all out a month early!:crazed: All the stores around me, which didn't put out anything early, have tons of Collection 2 Wave 1. They're everywhere.
Yeah, but I have been watching my stores, none of them broke street date that I can tell. And we got tons of every other figure. Heck, my Wal-mart is swarmed with the Dooku case, but not one of the Boba wave. :( Oh well, like I said I will keep up the hunt and I am sure I can find em sooner or later. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

steve3p0
04-23-2002, 07:58 PM
hmm... hardest to find ....

taun we wave ...
in 8 stops in 4 different cities ,
found a few taun we's at one walmart , but no luminara and only one royal guard at a target.

JEDIpartner
04-23-2002, 08:01 PM
Damn! We have TONNES of Boba Fett, Captain Typho, Female Tusken Raider, Shaak Ti and Plo Koon here in the Cleveland Area. We also have lots of Dexter... very few Yoda and almost NO Dooku.