PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand these cases...

TikiFett
04-23-2002, 11:09 PM
I don't get these cases. At 2 different stores today (1 WM - 1 TRU) I looked at probably 500+ figures. How come only one store has many Yodas and red Clone Troopers while the other has zero. How come there is not one Luminara or Count Dooku to be found anywhere but out of 500+ figures there is only 1 Dexter Jettster? Anyway.......

JediTricks
04-23-2002, 11:37 PM
The case assortments are insane, and different regions of the country are getting massively different product. I hear there are over 8 different cases floating around! Seems frustrating, very bad case situation from Hasbro.

Toolshed
04-24-2002, 12:19 AM
ok. i work at tru and we only got 3 different cases. of course coll. 1 wave and coll.2 wave 1, butwe also got coll.2 wave 2 which comes with dexter and jar jar. thats all that we get until like the end of the week when we get a ne truck. wal mart has 24 figure case assortments andthestarted getting theres alot sooner than tru. at my store we didnt get the figures until last fri. so alot tru didnt get alot of the newer stuff that hasbro sent because it is still in the warehouse. i hope that answers some questions.