PDA

View Full Version : Backdrop inserts ... putting together a set?

ramblinj
04-23-2002, 11:20 PM
I'm wondering what (if any) figures you have had trouble finding with backdrops. I had the most trouble with Plo Koon, the Battle Droid, and R2-D2. Also Dex and Warrior.

Gary

hasbromofo
04-23-2002, 11:46 PM
Is there a Yoda or Dooku with insert???

SithDroid
04-24-2002, 12:06 AM
I believe only the first 16 figures have the backgrounds. SirSteve posted the list in the news section. Try checking there for a complete list.

swcollector
04-24-2002, 05:30 AM
I also am trying to put together a set of figures with backdrops.

There is 16 total figures with backdrops.

The only ones I did not find was

Boba fett
Dexter
battle droid
plo Koon

but I only checked the local stores maybe if I drive over to the next walmart and Target I will find the ones I need.

I have some extra figures with backdrops

captain typho
tusken raider
geonosian warrior

if anyone has one I need I will trade 1 for 1

icatch9
04-24-2002, 09:24 AM
Hey swcollector,

I have a Boba Fett that I would trade for the Geosian Warrior. What do you say? PM me if you are interested.

SithDroid
04-24-2002, 11:09 AM
My area has ALL the background figures. I'm going out today to pick up some extras for a few people who I have already talked to. The only figures I need are Yoda, Dooku, and Anakin Hangar Duel. Oh and if anyone can get a hold of Teebo, Bo Shek, R4-M9, Zutton, or Eeth Koth. My area never saw those so I would be willing to trade for them. PM me if you can help.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-24-2002, 12:15 PM
I've found all plentifully at TRU except for Dexter and G.War. I didn't even know they were originally supposed to come with backdrops. I'll go hunting there tonight and see if I come up with any.

LTBasker
04-24-2002, 12:41 PM
I've got 11 more backdrop figures to find. I was able to get both versions of:
C-3PO
Super Battle Droid
Plo Koon
Dexter Jettster
Geonosian Warrior. :cool:

SithDroid
04-24-2002, 07:21 PM
Here is a list of extras I have in hand right now.

Captain Typho
C-3P0
Shaak Ti
Anakin Peasant
Plo-Koon

I'm willing to trade for Count Dooku, Teebo, Bo Shek, and R4-M9. pm me if interested.

Plus I also have an extra of Yoda and 2 extra of Anakin Hangar Duel if anyone needs them.

swcollector
04-25-2002, 12:31 AM
sithdroid I sent you an email.

let me know thanks,