PDA

View Full Version : Noticed a lot of Jedis had holes where hilts should be...

NesteaFett
04-23-2002, 11:36 PM
Well, you read the title, now read on...Do you think something would ever go in these holes. When I heard of the removable blades I thought for sure they would do what they did for Eeth Koth.

DarthMaulSithLord
04-24-2002, 01:15 PM
Hasbro probably went cheap on them again.

Think i'll customize them.

:)

LTBasker
04-24-2002, 01:24 PM
The lightsaber hilts were supposed to attach to their belts like Eeth's does but it appears they were scrapped. What's fun to do though is stick removeable blades in the holes, I found that Dooku's green saber blade fits perfectly into Plo's belt hole. :evil:

Taichi
04-24-2002, 02:26 PM
Hmm....

Well, you can hang the hilts from the old "Naboo" Obi Wan and Qui Gon figures........from those holes....

I personally made special 'loops' from wire, that would wrap around the handle, and then plug into the hole.....the loops kinda look like this:

C=

MTFBWY!!!

(]::[|||||]::;=[]

Wolfwood319
04-24-2002, 02:35 PM
I thinked it was scrapped because the lightsabers wouldn't have looked good with a peg sticking out of them. They look okay when they have a seperate hilt that attachs to the belt (Naboo Obi-Wan, etc.) but it wouldn't have looked good if the peg was always on.

Since the hilts are metal, I was hoping they'd put in a magnet at the belt, so the hilts would just stick on. But since most of the figures are in action posed stances, they'd look stupid like that. Good idea for later figures that are in neutral poses though.

LTBasker
04-24-2002, 02:43 PM
Ki-Adi would be a good candidate. Hope you take his blade out and attach his hilt to his belt.

NesteaFett
04-24-2002, 03:18 PM
Yeah, I thought the medal idea with magnets would've been awesome. They could have the piece potrude as much as the clips on the actual lightsaber and had a sculpt of the covertech belt clip with a magnet on the belt. It would be great.