PDA

View Full Version : An Idea...

vdubbin2001
04-23-2002, 10:52 PM
Would anyone be interested in starting a little trading/selling group with me. we would list what we have extras of, and list of wants. And when one of the people find what another is looking for either make a trade or sell for a reasonable price. I think it sounds good as long as everyone is honest. Lets bet the ebayers and scalpers and their own game and help each other. I will start.

Extras:
1-Yoda
1-Hanger Duel Anakin

The stores here have plenty of the other figures.

Need:
1-Count Dooku

IF you wish to help post a reply and if you email me at dpedersen@ci.temple.tx.us I will try to compile an updated list for everyone once or twice a week.

SithDroid
04-23-2002, 11:10 PM
I would be willing to help people out.

NEED
Hangar Duel Anakin Skywalker
Count Dooku
Yoda

I can get extras of everything else except for Luminara, Taun We, and Royal Guard. Plus I can get all of the ones WITH backgrounds if there is one you are missing. Please let me know if you need anything or if you can help me.

Evan Nash
04-24-2002, 12:26 AM
I'll do it too.

NEED:

-Count Dooku
-Yoda
-Anakin (Hanger Duel)

I can get anything else EASILY.

ekutaj@shaw.ca

CooLJoE
04-24-2002, 04:48 AM
I could help as well. The stores near me pretty much have everything except dooku, yoda, luminara, taun we, and royal guard. Got all the others though.

R2-D2
04-24-2002, 08:33 AM
I'd be interested. I have extras of Dooku, and Yoda. Looking for all of the background figures except Boba Fett, Tusken Raider, Captain Typho, and Shaak Ti.

d80665
04-29-2002, 02:23 PM
So who has made their trades? And what is still needed?

R2-D2
05-08-2002, 09:38 AM
I am still in need of a dexter background figure as well as the Super Battle droid original error.
R2-D2

Vortex
05-11-2002, 11:20 PM
Hey, just thought I'd throw this out there, in case you guys still have problems finding the figs.

I'm in St. Paul MN, and I've got 2-3 extra yoda's, Hanger Anakins, and 2-3 extra Dooku's, Dexter w/ background, and I've got a source for more if I need it. I know a guy who owns a toy store that has all the figs cept for the just released stuff. He gets his cases about a week after the big stores, but if you need anything I could help get it.

I'm up to speed with all the figs so far. I struck it rich this friday at target when I got Orn, Endor Soldier, Massif, Mace, Jang-final duel, Vader and Luke Bespin, Qui-Gon, etc. The only thing I'm really looking for is the "bloody" Luke. I've got 2 of the non-bloody/clean versions and to me, they just don't look or feel right.

Anyways, let me know if I can help anyone out. Just for the record I'm not a scalper. I will trade 1 for 1 and even money.

Lengthy_Lightsaber
05-20-2002, 03:38 PM
Greetings All,

If anyone needs ANYTHING from AOTC #'s 1 - 28...Let me know. I've got ALL those figures...in most cases more than a dozen.

What I need is any #'s from 32 on up.

Please let me know if anyone has questions. Have a great day.

Lengthy_Lightsaber

Kernel
05-20-2002, 06:10 PM
GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN & SIR STEVE

Ok, hopefully I got their attention :)

I have an idea along these line which I think everyone would like, and it would tie into the website as well.

Tie this into the Collectors Cantina. We look up a figure, and it can have a list attached to each figure of who and how many have the figure available for trade.