PDA

View Full Version : any Phoenix Area finds?

greggk
04-23-2002, 11:21 PM
Has anyone in the Phoenix area found any good Star Wars toys lately? I still have not found any of the last wave of POTJ, I think it was 3 figures. Today, I found 19 of the AOTC figures, but I think there are 29 current AOTC figures, aren't there? At least that's how many I counted from the Brians Toys website.

greggk
04-27-2002, 08:06 PM
I guess there aren't any Phoenix area collectors on this board?

greggk
04-30-2002, 11:33 AM
If anyone's interestested, I saw all the preview figures at a local kmart.

BountyHunter76
04-30-2002, 08:56 PM
Hey Greggk,

Looks like we're the only Phx people on the board here. I've been searching forever (and by "forever" I mean the last week) for some decent stuff here in PHX, but I've had no luck so far. I still need pretty much the same stuff everyone else is looking for (Dooku, Luminara, Imperial Guard, HD Anakin, Yoda). I've been able to track down everything else, but those last 5 continue to elude me. But, let me know what you need and if I see anything I'll let you know.

greggk
05-01-2002, 11:03 AM
Hello Bounty,
Well I also looked EVERYWHERE last week. On monday I went around all over town again, I did find Zam Weasel and the Clone Trooper. I have 21 of the 29 figures. At least I think there's only 29 figures. I'm missing the yoda, Jango final battle, Aniken Final Battle, Luminara, Dooku, Mace, the Royal Guard, and Taun We.

Did you also collect POTJ figures? I swear, they never got the last wave of them here. The Boshek, R4M9 and the Teebo. I think those were the last ones of the POTJ.
Let me know if you find anything else.

critus
05-01-2002, 12:55 PM
Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I found the newer wave at a Walmart at Bell & 7th Ave. Dooku, Royal Guard, Luminara & HD Anakin. They had all of the newer wave except Yoda. Good luck :)

greggk
05-01-2002, 03:47 PM
Walmart on Tatum and Bell has the Yoda, and Anikin. They had quite a few of them, don't know how long they will last.

BountyHunter76
05-01-2002, 09:19 PM
Hey Greggk and Critus,

Just wanted to say thanks for the tips on where to find the figs. I went to both places and eventually ended up with Luminara, HD Anakin and Yoda, so it was a great haul! Still no Dooku, but I'm guessing all the planets will have to align before I find him.

And yeah Greggk, I've been collecting the POTJ figs (or at least trying to) for a while now. I was able to snag Eeth Koth from the last wave, but I haven't picked up BoShek, R4M9 or Teebo yet. Although I have seen them at a couple of TRU's around the valley, specifically the ones at 75th Ave & Bell and the one by Metrocenter (don't know the specific address, sorry). I'll keep an eye out though and I'll let you know if I see any more anywhere else. Thanks again guys!

Boba Fetish
05-01-2002, 10:04 PM
Wanted to let you guys know that I am an Arizona collector too. I used to be registered awhile back and saw your posts when I was browsing the just founds, and now I am back.

I actually scored all 27 figs at the Walmart on Thomas & 36th st. at midnight on the 22nd-23rd. I don't have any extras but I hunt fairly often so will keep an eye out.

By the way Greggk, which Kmart had the preview figs. It's a challenge finding the Clone Trooper in that line.

critus
05-01-2002, 10:23 PM
Well I made another run tonight, I couldn't find Yoda at the walmart at tatum and bell. I still can't believe I found Dooku before him. Oh well, eventually he'll turn up. He's the last one I need for my desk at work :D

greggk
05-01-2002, 11:02 PM
Sorry that you didn't find the Yoda Citrus, they had at least 4 or 5 of them when I checked this afternoon. I didn't find Luminara, the royal guard or Dooku yet either, so I'm still looking.

BountyHunter76
05-01-2002, 11:18 PM
Boba Fetish, there were quite a few Clone Troopers at the Wal-Mart on 7th Street and Bell when I went this evening. There was also a bunch at the TRU on 75th & Bell when I went on Monday. Critus, I think I grabbed the last Yoda at that Wal-Mart at Tatum/Bell. Sorry. I'll definitely keep my eye out for you though and I'll let you know the second I find one.

I just need Taun We and the Royal Guard now...

critus
05-04-2002, 02:53 PM
If anyone is still looking for Yoda, there are a bunch at the super walmart out in surprise. It's a long drive, but they had plenty of him.

BountyHunter76
05-10-2002, 06:45 PM
If anyone's interested, the K-Mart at 75th Ave & Bell has TONS of Royal Guard, Taun We and Luminara Unduli as well as a few of the most recent wave (Qui-Gon, Massiff, Orn Free Taa and the Rebel Soldier).

Also, the Wal-Mart at 59th and Bell has quite a few Taun-We, Luminara Unduli and Royal Guards.

Happy Hunting!

greggk
05-10-2002, 09:09 PM
Well, I did score Taun We, Royal Gaurd, Count Dooku, and Luminara at the TRU Pavilions. I'm still missing Mace, Obi, and Jengo Final Battle. Ofcourse, the new ones that just came out.

BountyHunter76
05-11-2002, 08:45 AM
Has anyone seen the Bespin wave at all here yet? I haven't seen Vader, Luke, Final Battle Jango or Mace yet, and I've been all over the place (of course it could just be my catastrophically bad luck that I don't find any of these figs). If anyone ends up picking up a spare luke and/or vader, I'd be happy to buy it off you (or trade it if I have something you need).

greggk
05-11-2002, 02:59 PM
I haven't seen these either, but if I see an extra, I will pick one up for you. I'm missing a few that I'm sure someone has. :)
Did you ever see the last wave of the POTJ collection? I swear, it never got here. I never seen those in the store.

BountyHunter76
05-11-2002, 05:38 PM
Cool, thanks man. If you need the last wave of POTJ (Teebo, BoShek, Bespin Guard, etc) you can find 'em at the TRU at 75th & Bell. I was just there a few days ago. They have a small display of these figs back with the rest of the action figures. For some reason they didn't move the entire Star Wars display up front, just the Ep 2 stuff. There were also some at the 75th ave. & Thomas TRU, but it's been awhile since I've been to that one, so I'm not sure if they're still there or not.

Happy Hunting! :)

BountyHunter76
05-11-2002, 06:07 PM
Hey, if anyone still needs Dooku, he's apparently in stock at Etoys.com for $9.99 (plus shipping I'd imagine). Just FYI...

greggk
05-11-2002, 09:15 PM
I found the last wave of POTJ at TRU at 75th Ave. BTW, I hid a Dooku for you at the kmart on 5th ave and Bell. There was one, and I hid it in the back of the middle right row. I also saw a Orin Free(SP) at Kmart and 70ish ave and bell. There was one, but the package was ripped, so I didn't get it. It was nice looking though.

BountyHunter76
05-12-2002, 01:36 PM
Dang, I guess I was too slow. I went to that Kmart on 5th ave & bell but I couldn't find that Dooku. I really appreciate the effort anyway though. I went to a few walmarts, kmarts, targets and TRUs this morning and came up with nothing. Still on the lookout for the Bespin Luke and Vader...

greggk
05-12-2002, 01:40 PM
Sorry you didn't get it. I should have just bought it for you. I thought for sure you would get it. Oh well, I'll just buy it next time.

greggk
05-12-2002, 06:58 PM
I just found a Mace, actually, I got two, so if you need one, we can trade sometime. :)

BountyHunter76
05-12-2002, 10:22 PM
Cool! Yeah, I definitely need a Mace. I'm not sure what I have that you'd need, but list some things and I'll let you know if I have 'em or not. If I don't have them, would you consider letting me buy the spare Mace from you? You can email me at nickgonzalez@cox.net

Oh, and don't worry too much about that Dooku. I'm sure he'll turn up again somewhere. Thanks again for the consideration though.

greggk
05-16-2002, 07:40 PM
It looks like some TRUsses have the new wave out. I actually saw a Darth Vader, but the packaging was horrible, so I didn't pick it up, any luck out there guys? Anyone seen the movie? :)
What am I talking about, ofcourse you guys saw the movie.

greggk
05-17-2002, 05:10 PM
How did you do today? I actually got Luke and Darth Vader, I picked up an extra Yoda, and AND, I found one Orn Free Taa.
I think now I'm only missing two, The Supreme Chanselor, and Massiff. I saw a few Aniken Final Duel today, but I just don't know exactly what you still need, so I didn't pick up any extra ones.

BountyHunter76
05-17-2002, 06:27 PM
Man, did I luck out today! I got the absolute last of the Bespin wave from the Kmart at 75th & Bell. I got Vader (MOMC!), Final Battle Jango, Mace and...drum roll...Bespin Luke (Bloody Variant!). Sweet sassy mo lassy, that was a great haul! I must have a horseshoe. Now I'm just missing the supreme chancellor...and I haven't heard of him showing up here anywhere in AZ so we may be in for another "Sio Bibble" situation here.

greggk
05-18-2002, 08:01 PM
Ok, I lucked out again. I found Qui Gon Gin, Massiff, and the Endor Warrior. They had tons of them at walmart.

Boba Fetish
05-20-2002, 05:42 PM
Just wanted to let all you AZ collectors know that Wal Marts in the east valley have received th Djas Puhr waves, found 'em last night in Chandler while visiting a friend. There are only two new figs in case you didn't know, Palpie and Djas. The Endor soldier is still bearded. Good luck. If they haven't hit Phoenix, I'm sure they'll be out by tonight.

greggk
05-20-2002, 05:48 PM
Thanks, I will go out looking tonight.

BountyHunter76
05-20-2002, 07:36 PM
If anyone scores some doubles of either palpie or djas, I'd love to trade for/buy either or both. I probably won't get a chance to go hunting until Friday.

greggk
05-21-2002, 05:49 PM
No luck on that wave yet for me! :-(

BountyHunter76
05-24-2002, 03:00 PM
If anyone still needs them, there's a decent amount of Final Jango and Geo. Rescue Mace at the Kmart on 7th & Bell. Also there's a quite a few of the Royal Guard/Taun We/Luminara wave at the Kmart at35th ave. & Greenway. Everything else on this side of town has jack squat. Our TRU's suck for finding stuff...:(

Desert Dweller
05-25-2002, 12:02 PM
Let me know what you are looking for. Im in the far east valley and have been doing a lot of looking here. I do have some extras that I picked up on some things(just because I liked the way they looked).

BountyHunter76
05-25-2002, 01:19 PM
Welcome Desert Dweller! It's good to have another phx poster on board. Well, I personally am looking for the most recently released figs (djas puhr, Chancellor Palpatine, Nexu, etc.). I've been all over the North/N.West Valley trying to find these, but I've had no luck so far. I've been everywhere from Surprise to Deer Valley this morning and I found nothing new (although I was able to pick up a R2 with the leg-error; first time I've ever seen it). Anyway, if you happen to have/find any doubles of the above figures, I'd be happy to buy/trade for them if you'd like.

Anyone else have any luck recently?

greggk
05-25-2002, 02:00 PM
No, I haven't had any luck, I may be going hunting today. I'm missing just about the same as BountyHunter. What is the leg-error R2?

Desert Dweller
05-25-2002, 03:57 PM
I havent seen the new figures here either went all over east valley this morning. Im needing the same. I think Ive got an exyra R2-D2 with leg variation. Ill check for you. Greggk the diff. is the"pin" on the side of the leg toward the top. One looks like it has spokes the other is solid.

greggk
05-29-2002, 12:07 AM
I haven't found anything the whole weekend, anyone had any luck?

BountyHunter76
05-29-2002, 12:10 AM
I haven't had any luck at all, and it's starting to aggrivate me. I haven't been able to find anything for about a week and a half now. Of course, there's only two figures out that I need thus far (that I know of) since I don't think Chewie or Han have been released yet. Still need Palpatine and Djas...

Desert Dweller
05-29-2002, 12:56 AM
Went looking today & found nothing to speak of couple variations I needed but that was it. I went to mesa, phx, scttsdl, chndlr, still looking for Djas & Palp myself. Hope you guys are having better luck. Wife says I need a new hobby... told her I was just getting started good. Good Hunting.

greggk
06-01-2002, 10:14 PM
Yet another weekend, and NOTHING. I did find a few dookus, which means that they probably had the supreme chanselor, and dash, however, these damn scalpers keep getting them before I can.

BountyHunter76
06-01-2002, 10:34 PM
I feel ya greggk. Looks like my luck's run dry as well. Although it is cool that you actually found dooku's on the pegs. I've yet to be able to find one dooku on the pegs in all the time I've been hunting. Well, tomorrow's another day...

greggk
06-01-2002, 10:41 PM
I thought you had found a dooku. They actually had two dookus on the pegs.

BountyHunter76
06-01-2002, 11:12 PM
Sorry, I was a bit unclear before. I do have a dooku, but I've just never seen any physically on the pegs before. I've seen just about every other character (with the exception of the newest wave) on the pegs, but never dooku. I had to break down and buy mine at a comic shop for more than he's worth. Ah well, that's the price of impatience I guess...

BountyHunter76
06-14-2002, 08:44 PM
Hey, just a quick note, I was able to snag a Nexu at the Target @ 27th & Deer Valley (by AMC 30). There was still 3 or 4 more of him left after I got mine. Just in case anyone's interested. Oh, and there were a couple of Endor Rebel Soldier figs there too, but that's about it as far as anything interesting.

Desert Dweller
06-27-2002, 03:22 AM
Thread was starting to get old so heres a new update- TRUs getting the Nexu in all over east valley also the Anakin deluxe. Not much else to report though. KBs getting a few Red & Yellow Clone Troopers in. Just have to be there when they arrive seems like. But I have been lucky and picked up a set for a trade I was doing. Anything new from anyone else?

greggk
06-27-2002, 10:28 AM
Guess it's time to go hunting again. I'll try to check a few TRUsses today and maybe a KB.

BountyHunter76
07-02-2002, 08:36 AM
Just found a few Djas Puhr and Chancellor palpatines at Wal Mart on 59th ave & Bell rd. Also found an Obi Wan Starfighter pilot at Target on 27th ave & Deer Valley. Now I just need han and chewie...

Happy Hunting!

greggk
07-02-2002, 10:45 AM
I still need Obi/Han and Chewie. Haven't found anything around here yet.

BountyHunter76
07-04-2002, 01:59 PM
Wow. Hasbro finally got off it's collective a** and shipped some figures! I found a few (three or more) of each of the figures listed below at both the Target at 27th & Deer Valley and the Wal Mart at 59th Ave & Bell:

-Han Solo (Endor Raid)
-Chewbacca (Cloud City Escape)
-Djas Puhr
-Obi Wan Stargfighter Pilot
-Chancellor Palpatine
-Orn Free Taa
-Massiff
-Endor Rebel Soldier (Bearded)
-Hangar Duel Anakin
-All of the Bespin Wave (Luke, Vader, Mace & Jango)

Plus, I actually saw Dooku on the pegs! Will wonders never cease? Well, happy hunting. I'm all caught up...for now...

greggk
07-04-2002, 03:02 PM
Good for you. All I need now is a Chewie, and I'll be up to date also. I found Obi and Han at Target Desert Ridge yesterday.

greggk
07-16-2002, 03:09 PM
How is everyone doing on their collections? I finally got my chewie, that completes the 40 figures so far. However, I'm kind of afraid that the new ones already came out, because there are 3 new ones that are supposed to come out in August and they include a lot of the other figures, like palpatine, orn free, etc, and I have been seeing a lot of those around.

Desert Dweller
07-19-2002, 08:06 PM
Just picked up Ki-Adi & Teemto. They are starting to show up around the valley. Got mine on the east side but I know they are on the West side also.

As for the collection I think I've got them all right now. Might be missing two of the easier to get figures. In the next couple weeks going to start putting them in cases.

gsr-jedi
07-20-2002, 12:48 AM
hey guys, I "Just Found" this section of the forums? Ha ha ha. Sorry. I live in Chandler, but go to other parts of the valley every now and then. Just wanted to say what's up, and to ask Desert Dweller exactly where he's seen the Ki-Adi & Teemto. My mom said she saw a Teemto at the local Wal-Mart this morning, but didn't pick him up (arrrgh!).

Desert Dweller
07-20-2002, 12:55 AM
Hey GSR got them at the Walmart off of Power Rd. & Southern.

gsr-jedi
07-20-2002, 01:13 AM
cool, thanx. I'll check it out.
Also, has anyone seen the Playskool toys here?

Desert Dweller
07-20-2002, 01:24 AM
gsr- Check your PM.

greggk
07-20-2002, 02:03 AM
Darn, that means I have to go out looking yet again!

BountyHunter76
07-20-2002, 09:05 AM
Ah yes. I knew I wouldn't have the happy feeling of being "caught up" for very long. Now the hunt begins again. Disappointment, here I come.

Desert Dweller
07-20-2002, 10:38 AM
Just another little update also. I have heard the new X-Wings are out at TRU :D and there are here! I would like one so if anyone sees one give me a heads up please. E-mail is the best way because sometimes I dont get a chance to check the board. If anyone is looking for the Acklay had a friend tell me he found some yesterday. First sighting in quite a while and he has never seen them out & I only saw them twice.

gsr-jedi
07-20-2002, 04:22 PM
just found Ki-Adi & Teemto at Wal-Mart on Alma School & Main. I've been seeing quite a few Acklays here in the East Valley, this past week. Anyone seen the Target Accessory Packs yet?

greggk
07-21-2002, 06:22 PM
Hello GSR, thanks for the tip, I did find Ki-Adi and Teemto at that walmart also. Nothing in North scottsdale or north phoenix. I didn't see anything else. The box for Ki-Adi wasn't in the best of shapes, but I got it anyway.

Nebulaz
07-23-2002, 05:19 AM
What about the new Maul or obi wan speeder?

Desert Dweller
07-23-2002, 09:29 AM
I haven't seen them yet. But I'll let you know when I do.

gsr-jedi
07-24-2002, 08:47 PM
If anyone is looking for the new Deluxe C-3PO, I just found about 6 of them at the Target on 48th Street & Ray. It was the 4th Target I went to today and they were the only ones to have that set in.

gsr-jedi
07-28-2002, 01:44 AM
I just found out this weekend, that Bookman's sells Star Wars toys. They mainly had some POTF2 green card w/ & w/o holo, but also some POTF2 FF, POTF2 orange card, and SOTE, nothing older or newer that I saw. Most were priced around $6 to $8, which I didn't think was too bad since the new ones are $5 and you can't buy POTF2 in stores anymore.

Oh yeah, and Nebuiaz, if I don't see you before you read this, the TRU by Fiesta has a few of the KE Jango you need.

greggk
07-28-2002, 03:04 PM
Searched this week both east and west valley, not much found. Didn't even see a Ki Adi, or Teempto, glad I got those last week. Has anyone found the new Aniken or Darth Maul yet? Maybe they are just not out here yet, because I sure haven't seen them.

BountyHunter76
07-28-2002, 03:55 PM
A friend of mine who works at the WM on 59th Ave. & Bell says he's had a few of the Ki Adi and Teemto figs in stock (and naturally snatched up in seconds), but none of the Darth Maul or Anakin yet. I think those two are still strictly east coast right now. And now, back to the hunt...

gsr-jedi
07-29-2002, 04:21 PM
TARGET EXCLUSIVE ACCESSORY SETS

I just got home, but this morning at like 9:30, the Target on Arizona Ave (Country Club) & Warner had the accessory sets, I didn't check any other Targets to see if others have them yet. They had 2 of each set, and I bought 1 of each. But right now, when I went back at 2, they were gone. Also, this morning they had about 3 or 4 of the Deluxe Yoda (he's heavy!), but they too were gone. Some of the Deluxe C-3PO's were left though. So they are out.

Nebulaz
07-31-2002, 01:34 PM
MIke, Walmart on Alma and Warner had a couple Tie fighter mirco machines, if you didnt have any yet.

Desert Dweller
07-31-2002, 05:59 PM
Hey everyone just got in from the Target on Power Rd. in mesa. They had 2 of the new Deluxe C-3PO's but nothing else new. Also the TRU on Pwr. Rd. had nothing new. If anyone sees the TRU X wing let me know I have one but would like one with a better box. Thanks.

gsr-jedi
08-05-2002, 11:43 PM
hey DD, the TRU on Southern & Longmore (across from Fiesta Mall), had 3 of the X-Wings today at 2. All were in perfect boxes.

Desert Dweller
08-06-2002, 12:41 AM
Thanks gsr. Don't have much new to post havent been out in a while maybe in the next couple days need to pick up the Target Accs. packs. Good Hunting.

solowannab
08-14-2002, 03:54 PM
Fellow Zony collectors. Was at the Target on Frank Lloyd Wright and the 101...good assortment of Accs packs.

Anyone know where to find any of the Unleashed figures here in the valley?

Thanks

Desert Dweller
08-14-2002, 11:59 PM
Hey Solo, thanks for the tip, but like yourself i'm in the east valley. I do get a chance once in a while to get over there. Haven't seen the Unleashed yet. I did see the Cantina sets at walmart in AJ yesterday but went back to get them today & they were gone. I did find some deluxe C3Pos at target in mesa on gilbert road. They also had a couple Accs. sets. May be i can get out to post more finds later this week.

gsr-jedi
08-15-2002, 01:50 AM
First off, welcome to the boards Solo. Secondly, I just found the Cantina sets at the Wal-Mart on Alma School & Warner. I think they had the Unleashed there too. I have seen alot of Unleashed at Targets, but probably because they are $16 there (WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?) even TRU had em for $15.
Good hunting everybody.

gsr-jedi
08-20-2002, 09:04 PM
I just found the TA Anakin at the Target on Alma School & Warner. They didn't have any of the Maul's. So they are out here now.

Good hunting.

greggk
08-21-2002, 11:05 AM
It sure took them long enough to get those waves over here. I've been checking every week, and still nothing. I was at the Super Walmart in North Scottsdale last night, and NOTHING. It looked like the took all the figures down permanently. I guess I'll have to go hunting over in the east Valley again.

Desert Dweller
08-21-2002, 12:32 PM
Finally scored the Cantina sets at the AJ Walmart. I missed them the first time and had to wait. I have noticed that Walmarts are changing their aisles again so they figures may just be in transition.

gsr-jedi
08-22-2002, 06:38 PM
The Target on Almo School & Queen Creek had the TA Anakin & Darth Maul, but both of their bubbles were messed up. Also, if anyone needs Ki-Adi & Teemto, the K-Mart at Superstition Springs had a couple of each. I noticed when I was at that K-Mart, they had a sticker for the Arena playset, it didn't have a price listed.

Good Hunting

Desert Dweller
08-22-2002, 10:17 PM
A friend of mine works at Target and said he saw the new 12" figures last night. So if your looking for them they are here. These were at one of the Phx stores but I dont know which one.

greggk
08-28-2002, 10:35 PM
I still haven't seen any of the new figures, and I haven't seen any of the new 12 inchers either. I've been having so much bad luck with them. The stores here SUCK!

Desert Dweller
08-28-2002, 10:55 PM
Hey Greggk, Just came from Walmart in AJ they stocked al three new figures today. Also dont know if your interested but the fanclub has the new 12" Ki-Adi.

JEDI JAY AND SILENT
08-31-2002, 07:44 AM
WHATS UP Im new to your forum.Im over at rebelscum most of the time but I see a few more east side of town people here.Im from Mesa as well.:crazed:

Desert Dweller
08-31-2002, 11:25 AM
Hey JJ&S,
I see you are out and about. I spend some time here also. Welcome. Not much to report though.

Nebulaz
09-01-2002, 01:52 AM
The kb's in the chandler fashion center had about 8 saga Darth maul's ST, mostly they where about 6.5-7 grade, but if you want em they're there.

greggk
09-01-2002, 07:53 PM
Well, this weekend I've been EVERYWHERE. Not really, but it seems that way. I went all the way to AJ, and didn't find anything. I did see a 12 inch Count Dooku, and Zam Weasel. But none of the new regular figures, which really sucks. So, I've looked at tons of Walmarts, Kmarts and Targets in the East, with no luck. I'm constantly looking up here in North Scottsdale, but also no luck. Anyone else having problems finding the new figures? It seems to me that the stores are not even buying new stock.

Nebulaz
09-02-2002, 04:59 AM
well right now i'm caught up with all the 3 3/4 in ones

greggk
09-07-2002, 01:06 AM
I lucked out tonight, I found Darth Maul, and Aniken Tatooine. I'm missing like 3 now still. Anyone have any luck?

greggk
09-13-2002, 03:19 PM
Hmmm, no one has posted in a while, have any of you had any luck?

gsr-jedi
09-19-2002, 11:39 PM
It anyone is looking for it, the 12" Luke w/ Tauntaun was at the TRU on Southern has a couple. They also had the Landspeeder. The Super Wal-Mart had a couple 12" SBD. That's about it.

Good Hunting

greggk
09-19-2002, 11:46 PM
I've seen a lot of those, what I'm looking for are still the 3/1/4 figures. I haven't found any decent one in months!

Desert Dweller
09-19-2002, 11:57 PM
I've been looking but haven't had much to report. Only that the 12" figures are just about everywhere. It seems like they come and go. I'm looking for the Padme pilot(2) MOMC if anyone sees them out.
greggk- which ones you still looking for? May be I can help.

greggk
09-20-2002, 12:08 AM
Ok, I can't believe I got so behind, I just haven't seen anything.
I'm looking for Watto, Lott Dod, Elephant Man, the new Tusken Raider, the new Jango, Padme Pilot, The new Clone Troopers, and I hope that's about it. If you can, please help, hehe.

Desert Dweller
09-20-2002, 12:19 AM
Been out and about but haven't seen any of those except Padme Pilot yet, and only saw one of her on a bad card. I'll post if I see them though.

gsr-jedi
09-29-2002, 11:44 PM
Hey all local Targets should have the Unleashed and the Beasts on clearance now. Also, I was at the TRU on Southern & Longmore on Friday and they had an empty space on the shelf and the sticker read "Republic Gunship". I don't know if this means they were already put out or they are getting ready to put them out soon.

gsr-jedi
10-05-2002, 01:07 AM
If anyone cares, the Target on Queen Creek & Alma School had the AF Naboo Starfighter & AT-TE. They also had the Interactive R2-D2. I haven't seen any new figs.

Good Hunting.

greggk
10-05-2002, 02:35 AM
Yeah, I haven't seen any new figs either. I have seen the Taun Taun, and the Naboo Starfigher. I also have seen the other miniature ships, they actually look cool. I don't know what they are called, but they are 10 bucks each, and the Millinium falcon looks really nice. Anyway, I'm still looking for figures, I don't think I have found any in more than a month.! :-(

gsr-jedi
10-08-2002, 02:28 AM
I haven't seen any new figs, but earlier tonight I was at the TRU on Southern & Longmore and they had the Republic Gunship in stock. Well I was there, another collector and I started talking and he said that last week the KB Toys at Fiesta Mall had Padme CA, Lott Dod, Watto, Slave 1 Jango, and Tusken. They didn't have any when I was there today though. The Gunship looks so cool, I couldn't resist buying one (there was one still there when I left).

Good Hunting.

Desert Dweller
10-08-2002, 02:50 AM
I haven't seen anything new in a while now. Searching for the new figs. though I've been to 12 different places looking for the new ones and nothing. I did talk to a couple managers and they said the new figs. aren't even staying in stores 24 hrs! But if I find them I'll post it up.

greggk
10-08-2002, 10:36 AM
When is the best time to try to find these figs? I didn't think there were that many crazy people out there looking for them. :)
I thought I was the only one.

gsr-jedi
10-09-2002, 02:10 AM
Most people say that the best time to find new stuff is early in the morning when the stores open, but for me, I've found everything in the afternoon (Yoda & Dooku were at like 5:30 on a Friday, Ki-Adi & Teemto were around noon at a Wal-Mart, the Gunship yesterday was around 6, I even found a Mer-Man at TRU one day at like 2:30) so I think it's mainly a matter of luck mostly.

Good Hunting.

gsr-jedi
10-15-2002, 11:49 PM
Today I finally found a new fig., it was the Tusken Raider w/Massiff. I found it at the K-Mart on Recker & McKellips. That's it, no other new figs.

Good Hunting.

Desert Dweller
10-16-2002, 12:16 AM
Found Tusken Raider with Massiff at the Indian Bend TRU but they had bad cards on them. Good for opening only. Nothing else there though for new figures. They did have a couple Gunships also.

gsr-jedi
10-16-2002, 07:08 PM
Today was good, a couple of finds to report.
1.) Mace Windu & Darth Tyrannus Unleashed at KayBee at Paradise Valley Mall
2.) Arena playset at Wal-Mart on Main St. & Alma School; both were damaged though
3.) The TRU on Indian Bend had Watto, Tusken Raider, Lott Dod, & ERS w/o beard. I only saw one Lott Dod & ERS w/o beard, but there was a couple of Wattos & TRs left.

Good Hunting.

greggk
10-16-2002, 08:41 PM
Wow, you had good luck today. I'm going to try to make it to TRU tomorow, hopefully I'll be lucky.
Maybe we should concider buying a lot of the new stuff from Entertainment Earth, and split it up amongst us, what do you think?

Desert Dweller
10-16-2002, 11:14 PM
Nothing new today. Didn't get out at all.
I'd have to do some checking but I think there are cheaper places to buy new things online, especially cases. I did see a site a while ago that took pre orders on cases(I'll see if I can find it again). That might be the thing to do if there is enough of the figures to go around. Some figures only come packed one or two per case from what I understand. But that's only a couple in each line. I know it gets old sometimes but I still like the thrill of the hunt especially if I find one thats been hard for me to get. But I might be in for it.

gsr-jedi
10-17-2002, 12:05 AM
I know what you mean DD, I love the thrill of the hunt, because when you eventually do find that new elusive figure, it makes it worth it.

I was wondering, are you guys open or closed collectors? I personally am a closed collector on all things 3 3/4, however I do open the AF, Lego, & 12".

Good Hunting.

Desert Dweller
10-17-2002, 12:23 AM
Mostly carded figures for me. I've been trading for some loose stuff and will get more. Some of it is just way to cool to keep carded. I actually opened my first figure since I was a kid about two weeks ago. I had to buy a damaged one just to make myself open it! Do any of you do much trading? If so I'm open for it and updating my list. I'll send my list to AZ board people first before posting it if you'd like(send me yours too).

greggk
10-17-2002, 12:43 AM
Yes, mostly carded 3 3/4s for me too, eventhough I tried collecting the 12 inchers, and still buy the cool looking ones, but that gets to be expensive. I already have 1000s of dollars on my walls, LOL. I LOVE the Taun Taun and Luke figure, but I haven't broken down to buy it yet.

greggk
10-17-2002, 08:20 PM
Good Deal.
I found Watto and Tusken Raider and Massif at TRU on Indian Bend.

gsr-jedi
10-19-2002, 06:01 PM
This has proven to be a great week. I just got back from the TRU on Ray Road & I-10, where they had Padme CA & Jango Slave 1 Pilot. They had a couple of each along with some Tusken Raiders w/Massif. They were in a bin off to the side of the Star Wars aisle. Since they were in a bin, they weren't C-10, some crease marks along the back, but nothing too major.

Good Hunting.

gsr-jedi
10-21-2002, 12:30 AM
For those in the East Valley, I found a bunch of the new figs at the TRU on Southern & Longmore, still no Clone Pilot though, and we'll probably see Ephant Mon next month & Destroyer Droid in December

Good Hunting.

greggk
11-01-2002, 08:17 PM
I just found Padme and the new Jango tonight at TRU Pavilions. They have tons of Padmes, and also a few Yodas if anyone is still looking for them.

gsr-jedi
11-01-2002, 10:59 PM
yeah Padme pilot is becoming a regular peg warmer every place I've been to the last week, I'm still looking for Clone Pilot, I thought he shipped with Padme Pilot & Jango Pilot, but I haven't seen him yet.

Also the Wal-Mart on Main St. & Alma School had one Endor Rebel Soldier without a beard if anyone is looking for him.

Good Hunting.

gsr-jedi
11-08-2002, 11:55 PM
No new basic figs to report, but the Target on Arizona Ave. & Warner had a couple of the new Deluxe Force Flipping Anakins. That's it

gsr-jedi
11-11-2002, 10:55 PM
Just found the Deluxe Clone & Deluxe Geonosian at Target on Queen Creek & Alma School. All the cards were slightly creased though.

gsr-jedi
11-21-2002, 10:03 PM
My computer was acting up yesterday, so I couldn't post this till today. The TRU on Indian Bend yesterday evening had Ephant Mon and Clone Pilot.

Good Hunting.

greggk
12-07-2002, 06:18 PM
Well, Just got back from Toys R Us Paradise Valley, and for the first time in a LONG time I have something to post. I found a new Yoda, and the clone Trooper, and the new Battle Droid. There were at least two troopers left when I left there, and a few battle droids, but only one Yoda. It's been only about 5 minutes :)
Good Luck.

gsr-jedi
12-16-2002, 12:09 AM
The TRU off of 1-10 on Ray Road had a bunch of Destroyer Droids & Clone Pilots today. Also the KB at Scottsdale Fashion Square had a couple Dooku & Mace Unleashed.

gsr-jedi
12-16-2002, 10:52 PM
FOUND A LUCKY PENNY TODAY!!

And after I found it, I found the new Yoda at TRU on Indian Bend. And on a side note at that same store I found the rest of the new MOTU I need, but I only bought Teela & Orko. Great day.

Happy Hunting.

gsr-jedi
01-08-2003, 12:22 AM
The Wal-Mart on Priest & Elliott had the Trash Compactor sets this afternoon. They had 2 of the Han & Luke; and 1 of the Leia & Chewie. They were $16.87 each.

gsr-jedi
01-16-2003, 01:03 AM
The Wal-Mart on Alma School & Warner had the TIE Bomber in stock, it was $28.64 I think.

gsr-jedi
02-02-2003, 11:08 PM
I don't know if you guys still check this section, but today at the Wal-Mart on Chaparral, I found the Obi-Wan Acklay Battle & the Darth Tyranus Geonosian Escape.

greggk
02-03-2003, 09:31 AM
WOW, I need to head over there. Yes, I'm still watching this section, but it seems like it's only you and me. I haven't found any figures in so long, it's dissapointing. I'm even missing Ephon or whatever his name is, not the mention the whole new wave.

gsr-jedi
02-06-2003, 10:19 PM
Yeah, there hasn't been much out of late, but it looks like there's gonna be at least 10 figures released the next two months

Desert Dweller
02-07-2003, 11:30 PM
Hey All, been out of circulation for a while! Been working way to much. Sorry to say I haven't found anything new but haven't looked since Ephnt. Mon was released and still need him. Anyone want to catch me up on what I should be looking for? I'm getting the itch to start looking again! And what do you guys need if I see it?:)

gsr-jedi
02-09-2003, 12:38 PM
Well to catch you up, if you still need Ephant Mon, you probably need Destroyer Droid, Jedi High Council Yoda, Endor Rebel Soldier w/o beard, Clone Pilot; and yet to be released in mass is I believe: 2 different head variants of the Imperial Officer, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Eeth Koth, Teebo, Padme Droid factory, Jedi Analysis Droids, Tusken Raider, Barriss Offee, Aayla Secura, Lama Su w/ clone child, Anakin wedding, Obi-Wan Acklay battle, Darth Tyranus Geo escape; I can't remember the rest. Also, the Trash Compactor sets are out, I've seen those a couple of times, as well as the Saga TIE Bomber. If you buy vehicles and you don't yet have Jango's Slave 1, K-Mart has them on clearance for $12.00, and I've seen at some Wal-Marts they are $13.00

greggk
02-09-2003, 03:42 PM
wow, those are all the ones I'm missing also, except I did get the beardless endor soldier, and I did see one at Paradise Valley Target yesterday. I got the destroyer droid, and Yoda, clone pilot, the one I'm missing is Ephant Mon and ofcourse all the new ones you've mentioned.

gsr-jedi
03-01-2003, 10:34 PM
Found Eeth Koth & the SP-4 & JN-66 research droids today at the Target on Arizona Ave. (Country Club) & Warner).

gsr-jedi
03-20-2003, 12:26 AM
Today the Target on Arizona Ave. & Warner had two of the Darth Tyranus speeder bikes.

gsr-jedi
03-21-2003, 12:22 PM
Picked up a Rebel Trooper, Imperial Officer, Teebo, Tusken Raider, & Padme at the Ocotillo Target on Alma School & Queen Creek. They also had a bunch of the new speeders.