PDA

View Full Version : Who got all 27?

sith_killer_99
04-24-2002, 12:27 PM
I was wondering who, if anyone, got all 27 on the 23rd?

Did you have to go to more than 1 store to find all 27?

Did you buy any extras?

Did you buy the 4 Deluxe Figures as well?

Where did you find them?

I personally bought all 27 at Wal-Mart in Elizabethtown Kentucky. The employees were VERY helpful, as were the other collectors that showed up.

I bought 6 extras to open: Royal Guard, Padme', Jango Fett, Tusken, Clown Trooper and Zam.

The only Padme' I found was on a damaged card so I went to Wal-Mart Radcliff Kentucky to buy a MOMC Amidala.

I bought a Deluxe Jango Fett to open and put one on layaway.

Personal Favorite so far: Royal Guard!!!

QLD
04-24-2002, 12:32 PM
I got all 27. It took 1 trip to TRU and 3 trips to Wal-Marts.

I scored a tie bomber and snowspeeder as well.

I bought all 4 deluxe figures, and a jedi Starfighter.

I bought 2 extra clone troopers to open.

I also picked up the Anakin and Dooku lightsabers.

Dryanta
04-24-2002, 12:34 PM
I barely got all 27 at the super Walmart in Augusta Maine.
The toy manager was a huge help.All at once and at one store.I got the only 1 in the store and also the only Taun We.I didn't buy any of the Dlx. because I rarely do.Royal Guard gets my vote too.I keep forgetting the Snow speeder and Tie bomber.Slave one and the two speeders are on Lay-a-way

LTBasker
04-24-2002, 12:35 PM
Yep I got all 27 at the first store I went to.

I bought these extras:
2 Battle Droids (actually already had it so those 2 are openers)
1 Royal Guard
2 Super Battle Droids (One with and the other without backgrounds)
1 3PO (Background and non-background variants)
1 Geonosian Warrior (Background and non-background variants)
1 Dexter (Background and non-background variants)
1 Dooku (Opener)
1 Luminara (Already had her actually, so she was an extra)
1 Plo Koon ((Background and non-background variants)

Although I had to go to a TRU and another Wal-Mart to get all those extras.

Herby
04-24-2002, 12:53 PM
I could have gotten all 27 at my Walmart (but only got 21, since I already had the Baby Boba wave). It seems like Maine may have been the place to be as I was at the Auburn Maine Walmart and found tons of everyone (with the possible exception of the Royal Guard, Taun We, and Lumina, there weren't too many of them) None of them had inserts, but I couldn't care less, since I open my figures anyways!

NesteaFett
04-24-2002, 12:54 PM
I had all 27 by the...14th of April. I raided Wal-Mart for 3 straight weeks to get those though. Talk about obsessed! But seeing how they went so fast I'm glad I did.

Dryanta
04-24-2002, 02:04 PM
Hey Herby,
welcome.I was wondering when another "Mainiac" would show up!Hope you make yourself a regular.Get some friends to join up too!!Sorry sith killer.Couldn't help it.Wasn't trying to high jack your thread:)

JetsAndHeels
04-24-2002, 02:09 PM
I got them all except Luminara, Taun We, and the Royal Guard. Just couldnt find them anywhere around here. I am going to keep looking though, starting tonight.

Taichi
04-24-2002, 02:15 PM
I only got 4, but then again, I don't want all of them.....

I ended up with:

HD Anakin
Yoda
Luminara Unduli
Kit Fisto

the ones I want are:

Obi-Wan (Coruscant)
C-3PO
Boba Fett (Kamino)
Shaak Ti
Jango Fett (Kamino)
Geonosian Warrior
Nikto Jedi
Jar Jar
Dooku

I don't want Saesee Tiin or Plo Koon, because I think the POTJ versions are better.....

Jedikmg
04-24-2002, 02:49 PM
I got all 27... At the first wal-mart i went to i got 26 of the figures. For some reason there was NO Captain Typhos(sp?) there. So i picked hm up at TRU.

Freedom
04-24-2002, 05:48 PM
I got the first 26 during MM at my local WM. I found Dooku today at that same WM, so now I have all 27.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-24-2002, 05:57 PM
I only got 26 because I didn't want Dooku. What a crappy figure. :rolleyes:

j/k I really want him bad. :cry:

Wonderboy
04-24-2002, 06:21 PM
I got 24 figures, and that's after going to about 15 stores!

I'm still missing:

Yoda
Anakin Skywalker (Hangar Duel)
Count Dooku

I have searched high and low and have yet to see these guys :cry: it's very disheartening...

So needless to say, if any of you happen to run into some extras of any of the three above figs, and want to help a brotha out, it would be most appreciated!

Thanks so much, and good luck to all of you still out there hunting!

Wonderboy :happy:

SirSteve
04-24-2002, 06:33 PM
I got everything but Obi-Wan Kenobi's Lightsaber...

derek
04-24-2002, 06:34 PM
i got them all except for artoo and the battle droid. i passed on those and the deluxe figures. i just can't see the value in another battle droid or another useless artoo.

took me two stores to find them all.:)

derek
04-24-2002, 06:36 PM
sir steve,

don't you already have that obi wan saber from episode 1? it is the same isn't it?

PloKoon2385
04-24-2002, 06:37 PM
I am only missing Dooku, Tusken Female, and Yoda! ARG! Is the Tusken rare? Also, is the Obi-Wan lightsaber rare?

QLD
04-24-2002, 07:13 PM
I love the R2. I think it's one of my favorites to date!

Maybe it's the electronics, but I think it's wonderful.

SithDroid
04-24-2002, 07:38 PM
I got them all except for Dooku. I definately had to go to more than just one store.

sith_killer_99
04-24-2002, 09:40 PM
Sirsteve, did you go to MM? Or did you have most of it already?

jobare1
04-24-2002, 10:18 PM
Got all 27 figs and the 4 deluxe.

Scored the first 14 almost 3 weeks ago --- thanks WalMart

Picked up 7 more figs and all 4 deluxe a week ago at Ames

Only needed 6 figs for "Midnight Madness" and managed only 5. Of course it was Dooku I was missing.

Then scored him last night.

All-in-all 27 figs at 2 WalMarts and 1 Ames.

DARTH_SKELETOR
04-25-2002, 01:34 AM
I got 25. The GEO.WARRIOR and DEXTER was no where to be found. I got the oter 25, and these...

6 CLONE TROOPERS
6 BATTLE DROIDS
3 SUPER BATTLE DROIDS
MACE DELUXE
JANGO DELUXE
BOTH SPEEDERS
JEDI FIGHTER
SLAVE 1
REEK
TRADING CARD GAME

mericen
04-25-2002, 07:41 AM
I got almost two sets of the 27 figures at the first store I went to.(Wal-mart in Columbus,OH) They only had one set of Dexter and the Genosian Warrior. I also bought an extra Battle Droid and Tusken Raider Female.

Lost Spaceboy
04-25-2002, 08:50 AM
I got 19 figs at MM at Wal-Mart, due to the fact that they barely had any collection 2 cases for some reason.I also got TIE Bomber and Snowspeeder, they had 16 of each!So I hit TRU at "Morning Madness"and got the other 8 I needed, They had a rather small display but had 4 Dookus and I got the LAST Imperial Guard.All in all, no fistfights or major problems. A good night/morning!!

BanthaPoodoo
04-25-2002, 10:21 AM
I now have everything but Taun We (going tonight to get the Reek, 2 Speeders, Taun We (I hope) & the TIE Bomber)

I love it!!!!!!

My new Super Wal-Mart had everything but Taun We (musta been a hoarder or scalper or something there)

So have to go down South a little more to another Wal-Mart & pick up the rest of my stash. It's great living in MS, there isnt another SW collector within 200 Miles!!!!!!!!