PDA

View Full Version : Crix Madine in MAY!?!?!?!

INDIANA
04-24-2002, 05:09 PM
D&S toys has a pre-order section with 2 groups of figures stating they are shipping out the week of May 6th. The first group I can believe: Vader, Luke, Jango, Mace. The second group threw me: Qui-Gon, Mastiff w/handler, ORN FREE TAA, and REBEL OFFICER (who I believe is Crix Madine)!!!

Anyone hear anything?

Anyone seen a Madine, or will pics be a "last minute surprise" for us like Aura Sing was?

JediIan
04-24-2002, 05:10 PM
where is a website w/ this?

INDIANA
04-24-2002, 05:16 PM
I don't know how to do that "links thingy"

The e-tailer is d&s toys.com

BanthaPoodoo
04-24-2002, 05:17 PM
here ya go www.dnstoys.com

Beast
04-24-2002, 05:18 PM
I think they are mixing up the "Rebel Oficer" who is rumored to be Madine, with the Endor Rebel Soldier, who should be out in May/June with the Massif, Orn Fre Taa and Qui-Gon Asst. Last I heard on the "Rebel Officer" figure is that he is sceduled for this fall/winter.

If he was coming out with the other figures, he would have been pictured on the poster that we have seen pictures of. So that's all it is, just a simple mistake on the figure name. Don't worry he's still coming, just not that soon. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jobi
04-24-2002, 08:22 PM
I agree with JJB if he was coming out so soon we would know.

JEDIpartner
04-25-2002, 12:45 PM
Yeah... it's definitely the Endor Rebel Trooper.

2-1B
04-25-2002, 01:25 PM
I saw the Toyfare pic of the two Endor soldiers, with and without beard. Are they two distinct figs or are they considered variants?

Beast
04-25-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
I saw the Toyfare pic of the two Endor soldiers, with and without beard. Are they two distinct figs or are they considered variants?
They are considered varients, just like the Battle Droids for E1 and the Clean/Dirty Biker Scouts for POTJ. Hopefully we get both varients, cause we sure haven't gotten the Sandtrooper, Rebel Fleet Trooper, and Imperial Officer ones. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks