PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here that was lucky enough to get a Crashed Snowspeeder wanna talk about it?

Dexter
04-24-2002, 08:47 PM
I don't really care for the TIE Bomber, but I've always been a Snowspeeder fan. As of now, I've been unable to track down the Crashed Snowspeeder, though it's #1 on my list of wants...

I've seen a few people talk about the TIE Bomber, but nobody seems to care about the Snowspeeder... How is it? Is it worth the chase and the purchase?

Freedom
04-24-2002, 09:04 PM
It's a repaint of the first Snow Speeder except no lights. It has a rehashed Luke, X-Wing and the Dack looks like he Y-Wing Pilot. It's cool to have but your not really getting anything new. It doesn't have any crash effexts or anything.

Dryanta
04-24-2002, 09:18 PM
It's O.K. If you really like the snow speeder you'll be pleased with it I think.The only difference between the POTF2 and the new one is the cockpit does not open quite as far on the new one.

Lost Spaceboy
04-25-2002, 08:54 AM
Well it looks pretty good to me, although it is still MIB,mainly for ease of storage. I prefer the rear gun on the new version due to the fact that it actually looks "normal-sized".And I'm always excited about new figs, even though they're not super unique.

JetsAndHeels
04-25-2002, 09:39 AM
I just picked one up last night, and I must say it is pretty impressive. Although it isnt anything new, just the re-packaging and the Dack figure make it a good find. The window box on it compliments the features and make it a good display piece. I plan on keeping mine MIB just because of the style in which it is packaged. As far as the TIE Bomber, I saw it last night as well but I am not very impressed. I always thought the bombers were kind of ugly. Give me a TIE Interceptor any day of the week.