PDA

View Full Version : possible event in EIII

hango fett
04-24-2002, 08:50 PM
i just had a brainstorm that maybe, somehow (don't even ask me how :)) anikan could, in fact, fall into a lava pit (read this from the supposed outline) die, palpintine somehow finds him, clones him and turns him to the dark side without anyone else but him and a few choice others know. this would be a very cool twist to the plot of the movies. is it possible?

Omega Fett
04-26-2002, 12:38 AM
bah lol,way too many clone crap theories like people say in the trilogy they are all clones lol

Eternal Padawan
04-27-2002, 08:49 AM
I think it loses the impact if it's not the "real" Anakin who is redeemed in ROJ.

And enough with all the clone theories.

Palpatine/Sidious is a clone
Han Solo is a clone
Obi Wan Kenobi is a clone
Lando is a clone

Stop it already.

CooLJoE
04-27-2002, 05:19 PM
He can't be a clone. In ROTJ ending (as we all know) he shows himself to Luke and then gives himself to the force. A clone would not be able to do this. Much less the clone wouldn't have force powers.

And the ghost version of him that we see in ROTJ ending is an older version of himself. So there goes the clone theory.

2-1B
09-04-2005, 04:06 AM
And the ghost version of him that we see in ROTJ ending is an older version of himself.

No it's not. :D

JimJamBonds
09-04-2005, 02:36 PM
He can't be a clone. In ROTJ ending (as we all know) he shows himself to Luke and then gives himself to the force. A clone would not be able to do this. Much less the clone wouldn't have force powers.

Sure its possible if Obi was cloned from somebody with force ability. It was talked about in the E I novel.

2-1B
09-04-2005, 03:08 PM
It was ? I don't recall . . . I haven't read TPM in 6 years. What did it say ?

JimJamBonds
09-04-2005, 03:25 PM
Err my bad not TPM rather AOTC. When Obers is playing Sherlock Holmes on Kamino there is a line about the Kaminoian's suggesting the clones be copied from somebody with Force weilding abilities. I don't exactly remember it but it was something to that effect.