PDA

View Full Version : What's to come? What's left? SPOILERS

Freedom
04-24-2002, 09:42 PM
We got 27 pretty cool figures this week. "Attack of The Clones" hasn't even come out yet, and there's three years until Episode III.
What figures will we be getting next?

Here's a list of potential figures:
1) Corde (Padme's Decoy)
2) Padme Amidalla (Senator)
3) Padme Amidalla (Naboo)
4) Padme Amidalla (Pilot)
5) Bail Organa
6) Anakin Skywalker (Jedi) w/ full robes
7) Anakin Skywalker (Coruscant Chase or Speeder Pilot)
8) Obi-Wan (Hangar Duel or Battle Damage)
9)Jedi Analysis Droid (2-pack)
10) Jedi Archive Keeper
11) Jedi Younglings (2-pack)
12) Clone Kids (2-pack)
13) Queen of Naboo
14) Jango Fett (Pilot) no helmet w/ the headset
15) Watto
16) Cliegg Lars
17) Owen Lars
18) Beru Whitesun
19) Tuskin Raider w/ Removable Head
20) Poggle the Lesser
21) More Jedis
22) More Geonosians
23) More Clone Troopers
24) Darth Tyrannus (Hangar Duel w/ Force Lightning)
25) Various Senators
26) Coruscant Club Patrons

Do we need remakes of:
1) Darth Sidious
2) Nute Gunray
3) Mas Ammeda

Can anyone think of any more?

DeadEye
04-24-2002, 10:00 PM
Jango Fett: Apartment Pajamas :p

Seriously, how many times do I need to say it, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Kamino), with action stance and full Jedi robes!!! And "rain damage"! He'd have a wet look. :D

Beast
04-24-2002, 10:16 PM
Well, Padme Pilot is coming this Summer/Fall, and Watto and a Male Tusken Raider both show up on early Hasbro figure lists.

In addition to your list, I'd add in Lama Su, Jar Jar (Senator Outfit from the Trailer), The Rest of the E2 Jedi Council, The Seprtatist Senators (Wat Tambor shows up on Early lists as well), and about ohhh....50 more or so. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Geonosian
04-24-2002, 10:25 PM
Heres my list.
-Lama Su
-Poggle the Lesser
-Obiwan (Kamino)
-Anakin (Robes)
-Clonetropper Blue/green/yellow
-more Kaminoians
-Sun Fac
-Sarr Lobadda
-Watto
-Owen

Now that sounds cool!

Wolfwood319
04-24-2002, 10:29 PM
Definately Green/Blue Clonetrooper. Uhhh...better regular Tusken. Padme pre-battledamage White garbs. Anakin/Padme with Tatooine Rickshaw. The Lars family. Definately need a Kamino Battle Obi-Wan, with robes, and "wet-look." Coruscant Anakin (soft goods, maybe.) Regular Mace with robes. More Queen-Outfit Padme.

mylow thehutt
04-24-2002, 10:48 PM
1.clone troopers /w removeable helmet

2.yoda & dooku 2 pack

3.thoes ring droids

4.and MORE!!!Jedi

Darth Ovori
04-24-2002, 11:36 PM
1. Proper Jango with no funny pose or stupid gimmic.

2. Proper Obi-Wan with plastic coat.

3. The blue Twi-lek Jedi chick.

4. Tight outfit Padme with no battle damage and no funny gimmic.

5. Mace with no stupid cheerleader pose.

Droidlover
04-25-2002, 01:06 AM
Especially that pesky R5D4.

aharry
04-25-2002, 02:42 AM
I hope they don't overdo the excessive re-poses this time. Let's keep churning out new figures first please.

Tycho
04-25-2002, 04:09 AM
I'm going to have to say I really want an Obi-Wan with wet, molded robes (that sounds bad doesn't it?) and wet hair, from the rain fight sequence.

Also Obi-Wan in Jedi Robes, similar to his Naboo figure from E1. It can wait though, as customizers who have to have this figure now will find it more than easy. But the longer Hasbro waits on this one, the less people will buy it later, because for loose collectors, the custom they can already make will be the same thing.

mark2d2
04-25-2002, 04:14 AM
I agree with Droidlover! Where is my R5-D4? I have waited long enough! Where is he? He's in the movie! I am DYING for a decent sculpt of my childhood favorite! I can't stop crying for this one enough! Gimme. Gimme! GIMME!!!

Tycho
04-25-2002, 04:15 AM
"Hey! What are you trying to push on us?!!"

I just HAD to say that....:rolleyes:

RooJay
04-25-2002, 08:59 PM
How about "Dominatrix" Padme (the black leather outfit she wears in the movie!), "Cinnamon Roll" Padme (you know which one I mean!), Bultar Swan, Dexter's Waitress Bot, Hermione Bagwa (Dexter's Human Waitress), more neutrally posed versions of some (if not all) of the Jedi already released, Barriss Offee, Elan Sleazbaggano, Lt. Faytonni, Ahck Med-Beq, more Nikto style generic Jedi, Nute Gunray, the rest of the Jedi Council (even the Ep. 1 council members we haven't gotten yet!), Queen Jamilia, Madame Jocasta Nu, and Palpatine's creepy looking assitant whose name escapes me at the moment! In addition to all the characters you guys also listed.