PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Bounty Hunter...What's the Deal???

yukface27
04-25-2002, 12:01 AM
Ok, so I heard about the teaser video on Jedi Starfighter for the upcoming Bounty Hunter game. So, I made my way over to Blockbuster and rented it. Being the idiot that I am, I didn't check the box before I left and low and behold when I got home it wasn't Jedi Starfighter in the case, it was Racer Revenge (and from what I played I didn't like). So the next day I was planning on returning it and getting the game I meant to get in the first place. Well on a pit stop at a town hall meeting (which I was forced to attend) my Dad sneaks out to go visit the local sporting goods store. Being totally clueless about when I rented this game, he decides to do me a favor, and return the game which he thinks I was planning on returning today. And this is my problem: I never gotta see the Bounty Hunter trailer. Would someone, please God, tell me what it involved, and if you're in the know, what the low- down of this game is gonna be like (previews, hands-on, etc.)? Thank you.

Boba Rhett
04-25-2002, 02:07 AM
Never fear, Rhettman is here. ;)

You can download the Bounty Hunter trailer from here (http://www.lucasarts.com/products/starwarsbountyhunter/splash.htm).

Bounty Hunter will be coming to the PS2, Gamecube as well as, *i think*, PC, this fall. It looks like it's going to be a 1st person/3rd person action game. But that's just my guess... :)

Wolfwood319
04-25-2002, 02:59 AM
Uh oh,

"A third person adventure game from Lucas Arts can mean only one thing....Invasion (of another crappy Star Wars game:rolleyes: )

Boba Rhett
04-25-2002, 04:45 PM
Normally I would agree, but I don't think that's the case with Bounty Hunter. They seem to be bringing out the "big guns" for this game. :)

Pendo
05-05-2002, 12:50 PM
Anybody know when Bounty Hunter will be coming out in the UK?

PENDO!