View Full Version : What about Germany?

hairless chewie
04-25-2002, 12:31 AM
So when will Germany get their AOTC stuff? All the local merchants in the area where I am stationed look at me with a crazy look when I ask when they will get the new figures in. I know that Toy Palace has them but I don't want to do the internet thing. I'm not talking about all 27 just one or two to hold me off until I make it back to the states. Any help?? Being figureless sucks!!

:( :frus: :( :frus: :( :frus: :(

04-25-2002, 08:19 PM
Back to the states? So you're from the US? What are you complaining about. Just wait till you're back and you can get figs for $5.88. Don't get them in Europe. They cost $8.50 here. And yeah Toypalace is not a good idea. I haven't ordered from them yet, but 12 Euro shipping for 2-4 figs is a bit steep.

04-27-2002, 02:04 AM
i got all my figures in the states on tuesday. missed taun we though. snagged him on ebay.

gonna check some of the tru's in germany and the netherlands today.

Emperor Howdy
04-29-2002, 11:03 PM
I found Count Dooku w/ All-Terrain Attack Panzer and Concentration Camp C-3PO.

hairless chewie
04-30-2002, 11:12 PM
Well, aren't you the funny RACIST, there EMPEROR Howdy. If you don't have anything intelligent to say then STF UP!

05-02-2002, 09:12 AM
Hi ppl,

first of all, Howdy Emperor: You're, like, so cool! Wow! Nazi jokes. Great job, man! :mad:

As far as ATOC stuff in Germany goes, most retailers (try Spielemax or Wertheim) have all the vehicles, the reek and a few figs available by now, though Toys R Us is probably your best bet.

However, do *not* expect to find any figures but...

OPD Anakin
Obi-Wan (Coruscant Chase)
Kit Fisto
Jango Fett
Arena Battle Droid

and the deluxe figs. Nothing else, unfortunately... Being able to go to teh uS must be cool, you lucky guy... :cry:

05-02-2002, 12:06 PM
you mean super battle droid with that don't you
cause that are ecxactly the same figs toysrus in france has

oh BTW I guess emp. howdy meant nothing with that
at least I hope cause I'm german too:)

05-02-2002, 12:23 PM
187-Maul, you're right. Was talking about the SBD. I always get those skinny thingies and cool ones mixed up...

Any idea when more is coming out in Europe?

05-03-2002, 03:34 AM
not much to report for AOTC figures. found a few at a TRU close to aachen and even fewer at a TRU in geleen NL. mostly the figures mentioned above.

yeh goin to the US to get toys is cool!