PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I am new.

Darth Sidious
04-25-2002, 09:38 AM
Hello everyone, I am new to this board. If there are any rules or anything I should follow, please let me know. I have had previous experience with message boards, so I know about SPAM and posting in the correct forums. I am sure I will enjoy being a part of this board.

JetsAndHeels
04-25-2002, 10:32 AM
Welcome to the forums Darth Sidious. As far as the rules on here, I only think SirSteve and the moderators ask that you keep your posts respectable and be civil towards the other members. Other than that, its all good!! Enjoy!!
And let me be the first to give you your bucket of duct tape for joining (this is an ongoing joke in the forums).

Pendo
04-25-2002, 10:45 AM
Welcome to the forums Darth Sidious! Your dark presence is most welcome here. I look forward to joining in with your threads and discussions.

PENDO!

P.S. Not more duct tape JF96! How come you didn't give me any when I joined?!? :)

Bel-Cam Jos
04-25-2002, 11:44 AM
Darth Sidious, you can't be new. I've seen you in that Star Wars movie that came out a few years back. Well, at least now YOU can settle a debate a few (thousand) of us have had: are you and Senator/Chancellor the same, or are you a clone? ;)

Welcome! Best ideas to consider:
-Try to keep it Star Wars-related, for the most part. But of course, there's more to life than SW, so other things will be appropriate at times!
-Be aware that others have different opinions, and that seldom will comments be personal attacks. Respect is key, and variety of thinking is good!
-Watch for sarcasm. It seems to be all around here. Duh! :rolleyes: (See?)
-Have fun! This is a must. If you don't have fun, we'll get very, VERY angry! (There's that sarcasm, again)
-Dont wory about speling. Not evryone dos it good all the tim. But if you see an error, the "Edit" button below is a blessing!

stillakid
04-25-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Darth Sidious
Hello everyone, I am new to this board. If there are any rules or anything I should follow, please let me know. I have had previous experience with message boards, so I know about SPAM and posting in the correct forums. I am sure I will enjoy being a part of this board.

Rule 1: Don't tell people you're new
Rule 2: Don't post threads telling people you're new
Rule 3: These boards aren't for fun, we're all extremely serious at all times. This is STAR WARS dammit!

Rule 4: Ignore my smartas* comments as much as possible. :)

C'mon in, the water's fine!:crazed:

JEDIpartner
04-25-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by stillakid
C'mon in, the water's fine!:crazed:

Sure... he tells you that now, but wait until he unleashes his school of miniturised Opees on you! That's Bombad Scaaaaaary!

Actually we're all good eggs here... except for that Sir Steve guy... (just kidding!!!)

Why he puts up with us... I don't know! :rolleyes: :D

Seriously, though- welcome! You've come at a great time!!! Things are really starting to heat up here. Sit back, relax and post away!!!

Dryanta
04-25-2002, 12:40 PM
welcome Darth Sideous.(Did that username just open up?)
Rule 1 Sit down
2 Fasten lap belt.
3 keep hands in the car at all times.
4 Do not feed or provoke the Wookies.
Welcome and have a great time

Dar' Argol
04-25-2002, 12:42 PM
Welcome abaord this motly crew of Star Wars feinds:Pirate:!

Here's you tube of Super Glue so you don't go to pieces! Ha ha ha h. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Why does no one get that!?!?!?!?:stupid:

Good to have you here Darth Sidious. I hpoe you end up stay for a long time and have fun on these boards, no matter what stillakid says.

Glares at stillakid, then bursts into laughter

2-1B
04-25-2002, 12:54 PM
This scheme of yours has failed Lord Sideous, we dare not go against the Jedi. :(

Welcome! :D