PDA

View Full Version : Anakin's 2 sabers

nwookie
04-25-2002, 10:14 AM
The back of the Anakin HD figure card says he fights with his saber and Obi-Wan's as well. Anakin has a blue saber, and so does Obi-Wan. WHy does he have a green extra saber?? Is the saber a mistake or the card saying he fights with Obi-wan's lightsaber?

JediBoulton
04-25-2002, 10:21 AM
I wondered the same thing. In the trailer -- he is seen jumping around with a blue saber. Even his "Outland" figure has a blue pull out saber. Now without getting into any spoilers -- Count Dooku figure also comes with a green saber. Did he get it from him and find obi-wan's saber also? This is interesting -- and I'm not sure I really want to know the answer until the movie is released.

CrossWizard
04-25-2002, 10:23 AM
The figure is the mistake, you see....

**Spoiler**

When Obi Wan is captured on Geonosis and put into that electro binder we see him floating around, his saber is confiscated. Then when Anakin & Co. arrive at Geonosis to rescue Obi Wan during a fight in the droid factory his saber is crushed. When the Jedi arrive to rescue both of them they bring Anakin and Obi Wan generic lightsabers, Obi Wan's blue and Anakin's green.

jblodgett
04-25-2002, 10:28 AM
and----

The HD Anakin comes with-- a nice metal hilted green saber-- and HIS OWN BLUE SABER.

I was a bit disappointed-- was looking forward to seeing another generic metal hilted blue saber- different from his own.

Zardossk
04-25-2002, 02:52 PM
Could it be that the geen saber is Qui Gonns from the end of EP1, when Obi had it? Just a hunch.....

JediIan
04-25-2002, 03:06 PM
isn't speculating the best! =P