PDA

View Full Version : Jango w/ mole???

force
04-25-2002, 12:13 PM
I have a Jango with a mole between his left eyebrow and hairline. I though that it was probably just over spray or a paint drip error, but this what I first thought of the Amidala mole variation. Has anyone else seen this on Jango?

JEDIpartner
04-25-2002, 12:27 PM
Nope... I've not seen any Mole Jangos...

"Mole Jangos?"

"Mr. Moooole Jangos... Mr. Mooooole Jangos... well he danced."

Evan Nash
04-25-2002, 12:33 PM
It's a paint error.

Nothing else.

force
04-25-2002, 02:43 PM
I was relatively certain that it wasn't anything of concern, but thought that I would put it out there just in case.

BTW, I realize the Dooku comes in only one case assortment; so to date its been rare. However, this could easily change if Hasbro should release him again in a future case assortment. Does anyone know if Dooku is scheduled to be in future assortments?

bobafett07728
04-25-2002, 02:48 PM
This website, www.thejawa.com , had a listing of a bunch of different Saga case assortments. I do recall seeing a few with the Dooku figure, but I do not know how accurate those lists were. Hope this will help you out, but I'm sure he'll be in a couple future assortments.

icatch9
04-25-2002, 02:54 PM
I don't have any inside info, but don't worry about the Dooku. Hasbo will make millions of these. He will be able to be found. They always are, even more so that its a movie year. They are going to want everyone to have one. Especially kids, so that means that this one will eventually be a peg warmer too. Just wait, they have only been out for 2 days. Wait two weeks and see how many there are.

force
04-25-2002, 03:10 PM
Give bobafett07728 a gold star. Here is the link to the Saga Case Assortment off of thejawa.com site. As b...8 was saying the count is in several cases.

http://www.thejawa.com/sku-case/saga.html

Ok, now riddle me this. If the Tie Bomber and Snowspeeder are WM exclusives and each store is to receive 6 - 12 of each of the vehicles, will these be rare or limited production vehicles. I pose this question, because everyone seems to be focusing on the fact that each store will only get a few items, but nobody is focusing on the fact that WM for all practical purposes has a storefront in nearly every zip code across the land!

I realize that the exclusives are part of the POTJ series, but since SOOOOO many WM stores treated these as E2 toys I thought that I could sneak the question in here.

Note: I realize that this exclusive can be found on Internet vendors.

RooJay
04-25-2002, 08:32 PM
JEDIpartnr, many props to you for that "Mr. Mole Jangos" joke! LMAO!