PDA

View Full Version : Jango Fett and Yoda Review!!!!

CGSPAWN
04-25-2002, 04:08 PM
Ok, here we go...

Jango Fett (Kamino Escape)

Great figure. The sculpt is superb, and the action features work well. His Helmet fits on great, and it looks great due to his ball jointed neck. The rocket pack is very nice as well, and the rocket fires out good. His pose can be great if altered alittle. I have him w/ one gun down, and the other raised slanted across his face.

Overall Verdict: Great figure. Worth the money.

Grade: A+

Yoda (Jedi Master)

Another cool figure. His sculpt is cool...looks just like a ****ed off Yoda would look. What I really love about this figure is the LIGHTSABER. I love having a good *** kicking Yoda. His base looks cool, and works good. His lightning is pretty cool...but I prefer that off when I pose him.

Overall Verdict: Great Figure...put down the money and time to get him.

Overall Grade: A+

More reviews comming if requested!

Freedom
04-28-2002, 05:20 PM
I agree. I love both these figures. I even like the levetation feature on Yoda.

mrhat
04-28-2002, 05:34 PM
I totally agree, Since 3 Jangos are out at the moment (Preview, Deluxe, Kamino Escape) I have each in a different pose. The Preview in soon to be classic guns drawn and shooting, Deluxe with Big Gun, and Kamino with Wrist ready to fire the thing on his wrist. A+ to him, Yoda, OMG! yoda is so cool, except that big hole between his feet, I like his Saber, its so tiny, and just plain cool looking, at least he go the right saber size, instead of a full size one, he gets a "mini-me" version of one! His Base is cool, that lightning thing is kinda stupid, so i just put that piece in it back into the base where it came from, it looks better that way. His stick is a little hard to find if it drops off though... A+ overall though.

Slicker
03-25-2006, 11:11 PM
Hmmm...2 figures in the same review? Looks like some n00b didn't read the Sticky (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=27085) for this section.:rolleyes:

2-1B
03-25-2006, 11:36 PM
Since I already had the Preview Jangers, I didn't bother with the Kamino Escape version.

Slicker
03-25-2006, 11:37 PM
Since I already had the Preview Jangers, I didn't bother with the Kamino Escape version.I'm just upset that it's clearly labeld "Sticky" at the top of the forum yet people still mess up and go against the rules. This is just getting ridiculous.:mad:

Kidhuman
03-26-2006, 12:06 AM
Your mom raised a fool, look at the dates f**ktard.

Slicker
03-26-2006, 12:08 AM
Your mom raised a fool, look at the dates f**ktard.That's why my new screen name is gonna be f**ktard.

I apologize CGSPAWN but you should've known about the rule that would come out 3 years later. Come on seriously.

2-1B
03-26-2006, 12:13 AM
Come two, while you're at it.

Slicker
03-26-2006, 12:17 AM
Come two, while you're at it.What an @ss.

2-1B
03-26-2006, 12:29 AM
I want to (make love to) Captain Solo.

Kidhuman
03-26-2006, 12:59 AM
DAmn it sure smells funky in here.

Slicker
03-26-2006, 06:58 AM
lol. kidhuman u r kewl lol

plasticfetish
03-26-2006, 03:53 PM
I apologize CGSPAWN but you should've known about the rule that would come out 3 years later. Come on seriously.Even looking at it from back in time, it's not a "hard and fast rule."

I want to (make love to) Captain Solo,...trying to think up a joke using the term "hard and fast rule" here, but I can't.

2-1B
03-27-2006, 01:45 AM
That's 'cause I'm gentle and slow.

JediTricks
03-28-2006, 12:05 AM
That's 'cause I'm gentle and slow. ... that's not what Slicker's mom said about you. :D

(sorry, it had to be said! ;))

plasticfetish
03-28-2006, 12:09 AM
Look at you cutin' loose. ;) Wanna take a crack at that Larry King thread?

JediTricks
03-28-2006, 12:18 AM
Only if the crack is across Tycho's fingers for posting it.

Slicker
03-28-2006, 04:09 AM
... that's not what Slicker's mom said about you. :D

(sorry, it had to be said! ;))Yeah, very ****ing mature JT. You should ban yourself for that very, very personal attack. I think I'm gonna report this post as such.;)

plasticfetish
03-28-2006, 04:17 AM
Hmmm, we've never come up against that paradox. What happens when someone report one of JT's posts to JT? Oh my God... we're all doomed!!! If my calculations are correct, then the entire site will self-destruct in only 20 days.

Slicker
03-28-2006, 08:14 AM
I like how it tooke 4 years for the number of posts to increase seven fold. See kids, post digging is fundamental.:thumbsup:

El Chuxter
03-30-2006, 02:15 PM
Well, it is both fun and mental, that's for certain.

CGSPAWN
05-24-2009, 05:05 PM
That's why my new screen name is gonna be f**ktard.

I apologize CGSPAWN but you should've known about the rule that would come out 3 years later. Come on seriously.

Dude that was from 3 years before. Know your ****.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-24-2009, 07:01 PM
Wow! Now things got really interesting. :D

2-1B
05-24-2009, 07:30 PM
Dude that was from 3 years before. Know your ****.

3 years before you posted or 3 years before Slicker posted? :D

plasticfetish
05-31-2009, 03:48 AM
No... he won't be able to reply for another six years now. Slicker gets to respond in 2012 I think.

Slicker
05-31-2009, 11:35 AM
Holy carp!!! This is the first time that the diggee of a dug post has come back!!

Mad Slanted Powers
05-31-2009, 03:43 PM
I just can't believe he gave A pluses to a couple of carpy Saga 2002 figures.

Slicker
05-31-2009, 04:09 PM
I just can't believe he gave A pluses to a couple of carpy Saga 2002 figures.Well, believe it or not there was actually a time when every fu**ing figure didn't have to be SA and people were happy with what was put out. Man, how times have changed. :rolleyes:

Mad Slanted Powers
05-31-2009, 04:30 PM
Well, believe it or not there was actually a time when every fu**ing figure didn't have to be SA and people were happy with what was put out. Man, how times have changed. :rolleyes:

Yes, but the 2002 figures were a step backwards from what we had before, for the most part. Too many extreme poses and action features that didn't work that well.

Actually, the Kamino escape Jango wasn't too bad. I've never liked too many of the modern Yoda's though. This one does have some good points, but not one of my favorite Yodas.

plasticfetish
06-09-2009, 05:09 AM
Well, believe it or not there was actually a time when every fu**ing figure didn't have to be SA and people were happy with what was put out. Man, how times have changed. :rolleyes:Are you talking about the old wooden Star Wars figures that your great grandpa use to play with? Did you know that the first Darth Vader figure, made in 10000 BC, was just a rock tied to a chunk of tree bark. Man... those were the days.

Slicker
06-09-2009, 12:16 PM
Are you talking about the old wooden Star Wars figures that your great grandpa use to play with? Did you know that the first Darth Vader figure, made in 10000 BC, was just a rock tied to a chunk of tree bark. Man... those were the days.
I actually happen to like those rocks with tree bark thank you very much. :p

CGSPAWN
06-13-2009, 07:04 PM
I just can't believe he gave A pluses to a couple of carpy Saga 2002 figures.

You said it. It was 2002. Look at the ****ing date. It was back before they added better sculpts and more articulation. Excuse the **** out of me. It's ****ing stupid.

****ing fanboys. Star Wars fans are the worst. Look at Slicker. Getting his panities in a knot because some "noob" didn't read a stickey that was posted years after his initial post. Even if I did read the sticky I can't believe someone would actually be upset about it. :rolleyes:

Goddamn.

plasticfetish
06-13-2009, 10:15 PM
...I can't believe someone would actually be upset about it.But oddly enough you did believe that he was serious... when he was pretty obviously just scr*wing around.

~~~~~~~~~~

OK girls... your spoiling our perfect and quiet review section. Any more of this, and you'll scare away the crickets. Then next thing you know, I'll need to brush off the cobwebs and haul away the tumbleweeds that have built up.