PDA

View Full Version : The Kamino Battle: Who wins? Jango Vs. Obi-Wan?

CGSPAWN
04-25-2002, 04:17 PM
From what I hear, Jango takes him down and escapes w/ Boba.

May be wrong though...

Who do you guys think won?

DeadEye
04-25-2002, 05:47 PM
...But neither one wins. Jango escapes.

Shadow Warrior
04-26-2002, 02:41 AM
The new figure "final battle Jango Fett" the head comes off, sorry but Jango gets the light saber I think. I am a big Boba Fett fan and this is one reason he becomes such a bad *** bounty hunter later.

Wolfwood319
04-26-2002, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Shadow Warrior
The new figure "final battle Jango Fett" the head comes off, sorry but Jango gets the light saber I think. I am a big Boba Fett fan and this is one reason he becomes such a bad *** bounty hunter later.

Actually, its Mace who finishes of the loser in blue. Jango escapes from the battle with Obi-Wan on Kamino.

Boba Fett is indeed a Bad @$$ bounty hunter. I wish I could stand around, do nothing, and have a lame death scene so I could be as Bad @$$ as he is.:rolleyes:

CGSPAWN
04-26-2002, 07:13 AM
The Final Battle Jango is different...this is the fight w/ Obi-Wan in the rain...

And Boba Fett is a badass...if you are into EU...

derek
04-26-2002, 07:24 AM
i think jango wins, and here is why:

obi-wan's goal was to arrest jango and take him to coruscant. jango's goal was to leave kamino.

the winner? jango fett. he achieved his goal.
consolation prize: obi-wan. he placed the tracker on the slave 1, which led the jedi to geneosis.

the jedi, like walker texas ranger, always get their man!:)

DeadEye
04-26-2002, 07:00 PM
Correct again, Mr. Derek. :D

Amanamike
04-27-2002, 12:54 AM
You know he has to get to Genosis because you see mace come at him with his lightsaber ready to cut him down!!