PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference between the Sneak Preview and AOTC Jango and Zam?

Dexter
04-25-2002, 05:08 PM
I got the two AOTC versions of Jango Fett and Zam Wessell Monday night, but I never went out and hunted down the Sneak Preview versions. How different are the AOTC versions from the SP Versions? Are they different enough to buy both, or is one set better than the others?

Lord Tenebrous
04-25-2002, 05:14 PM
Jango Fett preview isn't bad, if you want the pose and accessories that accept blast effects. Zam Wesell preview is pretty bad, it's limited, and it really only has a flimsy rifle as a selling point.

Preview is, what it says, just a hint of the characters. Saga offers much more, sculpt and accessory-wise

Dryanta
04-25-2002, 05:16 PM
Have to agree.Jango is a different pose and Zam is just a statue.The rifle is the only selling point really(I've got one just the same) unless you want a Zam with her veil on her face

LTBasker
04-25-2002, 05:18 PM
If you just want the blast effect blasters, Boba Fett appears to have sturdier and more detailed versions along with the same jetpack.

Preview Zam has really nothing good about her though, so unless you're a completist you're better off sticking with Bounty Hunter Zam most likely.