PDA

View Full Version : Episode III Darth Sidious figure????

Darth Trymybestus
04-25-2002, 07:19 PM
I wonder if in Episode III Darth Sidious fights Yoda, and if so... would they use lightsabers????
I really hope we get to see Darth Sidious using a lightsaber... and if so, a Darth Sidious figure with the hood down and a crimson lightsaber!!
come on Mr Lucas... give Sidious a lightsaber!!
I have the Episode 1 Darth Sidious figure and I love that figure, I just imagine him kicking some serious jedi butt with a lightsaber... will it happen or will he leave it to all his minions?
I know I'm talking about the movie in the collecting forum but I really want a sidious figure with the hood down and a lightsaber!!!!!

starwars92570
04-25-2002, 08:27 PM
sith masters don't use lightsabers and since Sideus is Palpatine he uses sith lighting.

DeadEye
04-25-2002, 08:28 PM
Besides, he'd trip on his robes. ;)

Darth Trymybestus
04-25-2002, 08:35 PM
ah but there is always a master and an apprentice... and if Darth Maul had survived, he would have become the sith master and then taken an apprentice.
So at some point, Darth Sidious would have been a sith apprentice so he must use a lightsaber

pthfnder89
04-25-2002, 08:36 PM
In ROTJ, Palpatine seems to be kind of mocking Luke when he looks at his lightsaber. "Ahh yes.... a *Jedis* weapon."

I always think that maybe he believes he is so powerful that he just doesn't need primitive weapons at all.

El Chuxter
09-16-2010, 01:01 PM
He did use a lightsaber, and Hasbro just made a figure of him! If you hurry, you might still be able to find some at your local stores!

cha gio (http://events.nytimes.com/recipes/9978/1984/03/21/Ba-Nams-Cha-Gio/recipe.html)

sith_killer_99
09-16-2010, 04:59 PM
That is so awesome, I can't believe Sidious actually used a lightsaber. I will have to watch this movie for sure now!

Bel-Cam Jos
09-16-2010, 10:53 PM
Yeah, like I will actually find this figure in my local stores... Padme will die of a broken heart before THAT ever happens. :(

DarkArtist
09-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Yeah, like I will actually find this figure in my local stores... Padme will die of a broken heart before THAT ever happens. :(

i hear ya Bel-Cam...I'm having absolutely no luck finding either Sidious or Anakin..... it's driving me crazy as these are really the only other figures I want from the wave along with the magna guard.

TheDarthVader
10-21-2010, 08:05 AM
Lucas should have never allowed Sidious to use a lightsaber. The fact that Hasbro made a figure of Sidious with a lightsaber just gets me so upset that I want to find one of the Sidious figures and pull his little plastic head off!