PDA

View Full Version : 50+ Dooku's!!!!!! NO KIDDING!!!!!!

BanthaPoodoo
04-25-2002, 08:22 PM
Just went to a Super WM south of me here in MS & the Dooku's are literally dripping off the pegs (they were on the floor, in bins, etc)

This is the only wave I think they got!!!!! All there was were Guards, Taun We's, Luminara, Clone Troopers, all in great amounts!!!!

I picked up a couple extra Dooku's (3) for trade seeing as how plentiful they are.

There was the occasional Jango, Yoda, Kit Fisto & Anakin HD, but the majority I thumbed threw were the above!!!!

It was amazing!!!!!

I now have a complete set!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

pthfnder89
04-25-2002, 08:37 PM
I'd love to trade for one of your extras BanthaPoodoo. What figures are you looking for?

The Sith Lord
04-25-2002, 08:43 PM
Pthfndr - Where in Dallas are you from? If you go to KB Toys in the Valley View Mall (I-635 & Montfort) there were about 5 Dooku's there. The KB Toys in the new Plano Mall (Tollway and Park), they had about 5 Royal Guards.

vdubbin2001
04-25-2002, 08:46 PM
I would like to buy or trade for one.

CooLJoE
04-25-2002, 10:41 PM
Let me know what figs you need (with or without BGs, etc.) and I'll let you know if I can grab you one and do a trade.

I've checked with many people here in MI. Not any dookus to be found.

Let me know, seriously!

icooljoei@yahoo.com

Mandalorian Candidat
04-25-2002, 11:43 PM
Another great testament to the wonder of Hasbro distribution!

:rolleyes:

BanthaPoodoo
04-26-2002, 12:10 AM
LOL!!!!

Wonderboy
04-26-2002, 12:42 PM
I finally found a Dooku this morning in Los Angeles...up until this one, I was starting to think he was an Urban Legend!!!

BanthaPoodoo
04-28-2002, 07:58 PM
All good things must come to an end...

I went tonight to the same WM to pick up some items for a fellow board member... When I got to the SW section I was not happy...

All the Taun We's, Dooku's, Guard's, HD Anakins, Dexter's, Yoda's were completely gone.

All the were left were the eternal peg warmers Padme, Peasant Anakin, Regular Battle Droid, Boba Fett, Jango Kamino, & Typho...

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Everyone that put in their request for a Dooku or other figure has been taken care of, but until my WM gets another shipment end, I am sorry to say the well has run dry....

Just give a big thanks to the crappy ol scalper/hoarders for messing up a good thing.........

lapork
04-30-2002, 02:38 PM
So that's where all the Dooku's went!

skyywalkerr
04-30-2002, 03:01 PM
I'm reminded of a little action figure from 1999...does anyone remember Darth Maul? He was hard to find, until Hasbro started shipping cases upon cases of him...I have a feeling all the people who are shelling out 20+ dollars for him are going to have a bad taste in their mouth in a month or so