PDA

View Full Version : Do you make dioramas? How?

DARTH_SKELETOR
04-26-2002, 05:49 AM
I'm not really sure I know what you guys are talking about when you say you make dioramas. Right now, I have a huge table, with a sand colloured sheet over it, to make it look like the arena battle.

Is that what your talking about? Or do you mean more then that? Please explain:)

Oh great:rolleyes: Now I see there is a board for this.

CrossWizard
04-26-2002, 06:22 AM
You have a good idea, that's somewhat it, but most people go for more detailed looks, for example Ive seen people take the rather small looking Carbon Freezing Chamber set from POTJ and turn it into a full fledge Carbon Freezing complex like the one seen in the movie, complete with characters, walkways, stairs etc.

The day I bought my Epi 2 toys I felt so bummed that the Arena wasnt released that I took brown cardboard paper used to package boxes and whatnot, measure it up, cut a few big pieces, then scruffed and ruffled it up so it looks like rock and dirt, placed a big sheet on the wall where my shelf is standing next too then since my shelve is brown, wood like colored I created a lil battle scene between Clone Troops, Stormtroops(Sandtroop as well), Battle Droids(Super as well) vs The Jedi.

DARTH_SKELETOR
04-27-2002, 05:18 PM
Hey thats prett cool Wizard:) Do you have a pic?

ACPin
04-27-2002, 10:22 PM
Welcome to the SSG forums and if you're looking for pics of dioramas besides those posted on this board, look no further than SSG's Dioramas Section. (http://systems.figures.com/Features/index.html?show_feature=20818&dom=ss)

Take your time through it all and you'll have a better idea of what else you can build. :cool: