PDA

View Full Version : AOTC in France

187-Maul
04-26-2002, 09:09 AM
yesterday I went to my local toysrus and they FINALLY had AOTC figs for 9.80 euro and POTJ 25th anniversary 2-packs for 19.80 euro
I bought th darth vader and kenobi pack for me and kit fisto for my brother and they both are pretty cool
I would have bought more but they strangly only had the first few figs: ani, padme, jango, r2, c3po, kenobi, kit fisto and super BD but maybe they would have had more since they were just unpacking
but strangly the big AOTC signs all said "Star Wars AOTC 22 april"

BTW they also finally had spawn series 21 and I'll buy the deluxe one tomorrow I guess for 25 euro - decent price for europe

187-Maul
04-30-2002, 02:22 PM
well just wanted to let you guys know I found ani peasent, obi-wan chase and jango KE at Auchan in Quatre Temps La Defense for 7,89 euro! I bought jango immediantly cause that's a very good price
I guess I'll look at BHV if they have some figs for good prices

could it be that the new AOTC ARE smaller then the previous figs (E1 etc.) when I stand him next to Naboo Royal Guard he is ONE head smaller although NRG also is in a light kneeling position
but I still like him anyways:D

Darth Evil
04-30-2002, 06:18 PM
Man, you are lucky to see them at such prices, I've seen the same figures at 10 Euro everywhere.