PDA

View Full Version : whos lightsaber is the best?

hango fett
04-26-2002, 06:35 PM
i'm asking this for the figures, not in the movie...i have deluxe mace and HD ani out and maces lightsaber kicks butt! the detail is very good. anikans comes a close second, but dosen't have the detail of maces. what do you think?

Darth Trymybestus
04-26-2002, 07:15 PM
Yoda's!!!!! Little itty bitty Yoda and his tiny lightsaber just kicks ***.. anyone agree?????

Wonderboy
04-26-2002, 07:50 PM
my fave has to be the Deluxe Mace's...it's just SOOOO freaking cool lookin'!

CrossWizard
04-26-2002, 08:30 PM
Deluxe Mace's by far, followed by Shaak Ti's.

Dar' Argol
04-27-2002, 12:38 AM
Any of the metal lightsabers are the best!! Its one of the greatest things Hasbro could have done for these figs and I hope this trend continues.

Metal Lightsabers for all!!!!!:D

BTW, I have to agree, Yoda's lil saber is pretty figgin cool!

Imperial Monarche
04-27-2002, 10:57 PM
i agree with the metal lightsabers, but has anyone bought the roleplayin lightsabers- anakin's, obi-wans, and dooku's- and opened them. if u have, haven't u notice that the lightsaber hilt is HUGE, i mean its tailor made for a kid with four arms and hands. i was like, wow- if that was the real size of the hilt, it would hang off anakin's belt and drag the ground.

pthfnder89
04-28-2002, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Imperial Monarche
if u have, haven't u notice that the lightsaber hilt is HUGE, i mean its tailor made for a kid with four arms and hands. i was like, wow- if that was the real size of the hilt, it would hang off anakin's belt and drag the ground.

Yeah, all the Hasbro role-play lightsabers have been like that.

I think Maces saber kicks ***, but I agree that Yodas is really cool!:) It's just so nifty that it's so small, and I was sure they wouldn't make the blade removable, but they did. :) Go Hasbro!

DARTH_SKELETOR
04-28-2002, 04:49 AM
Mace for me:D

DeadEye
04-28-2002, 09:10 AM
HD Anakin...since he's the only AOTC I have that has a lightsaber.

Taichi
04-28-2002, 12:04 PM
Hmm, Obi Wans is nice....HD Ani's is nice....

so are Shaak Ti's and Luminara Undulis......

but, HD Ani, and Kit Fisto have the same metal lightsaber.....so I can't really comment.....

although Anakin's "Blue" plastic saber rocks!

mylow thehutt
04-28-2002, 01:56 PM
O.k will they still make metal handles,thoes are awsem.

hango fett
04-28-2002, 03:07 PM
now that i have a yoda out of the pack, it's yodas. but not by much....it has more laughabilaty than maces..:) it's so small i crack up every time i see it :D

Dak Powers
04-28-2002, 03:11 PM
I like Mace's... I hope they make an Electronic Mace Windu lightsaber... That would be my dream. In Jedi Knight 1 I'm always a Rodian with a purple lightsaber. Kind of an inside joke.

hango fett
04-28-2002, 03:27 PM
i think they might make an electronic mace windu saber! that would be better than anikans! hope they do it!

SuperBattleDroid88
04-28-2002, 05:01 PM
All of the metal lightsabers!!!!!!!! But I like Yoda's!!!!! :D :D
That would be soooooooooooooooo darn cool if they made a Darth Maul with a metal hilt!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't look like it in the new Darth Maul coming out though.... :(
Does anyone agree????