PDA

View Full Version : Jorg Sacul Figure For Trade !!!!!

Emperor Trip
04-26-2002, 09:43 PM
Well i have been trying to figure out if i want to sell my extra jorg sacul figure up on ebay or trade it off for other toys... so i am taking trading offers now to explore my options...... e-mail me at rleatherwood13@hotmail.com (or just PM me)with your trading list and some suggestions of what u would like to trade.....

here is a small list of what i am kinda lookin for...

Toy fair vader
some POTF2 rare/variants figs
no half circle boba, tan vested luke, SE luke... i already got those

perhaps some loose vintange or POTF2 figs/vehicals

and perhaps some other figs... just send me a list and let me know what u got....

i will also consider sending first if you have either an ebay account with a high feedback, or if you can convince me some other way that you are a fair trader...

Emperor Trip (Ray Leatherwood)

Emperor Trip
04-27-2002, 11:21 AM

Evan Nash
04-27-2002, 05:36 PM
Nobody cares.

Emperor Trip
04-27-2002, 06:27 PM
well thats not true... obviously its just a few that dont care... and that was just mean :)

DARTH_SKELETOR
04-27-2002, 08:34 PM
Might be mean, but true.

Lord Tenebrous
04-27-2002, 08:54 PM
At any rate, the trading forum is down at the bottom of the list.

Please note also that Hasbro has placed the approximate trade/retail value at 12-15 dollars. Your decision to fish for offers is only going to turn off potential bids, mostly because this exclusive figure has long been viewed as a favorite of the scalping comminity.

I would suggest asking a moderator to move this thread to the trade forum, and that you provide both proof that you own this figure, its condition, and a fair trading list.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-27-2002, 09:55 PM
Shouldn't SirSteve put a sign on the home page saying "Scalpers need not apply" ?

:rolleyes:

Yoda'sMaster
04-27-2002, 10:02 PM
Scalpers DONT BE GAY GO AWAY!

DARTH_SKELETOR
04-27-2002, 11:25 PM
How would anyone have this figure yet anyway....:sur:

Evan Nash
04-28-2002, 01:38 AM
He's obviously full of ****.

Nobody has the figure yet.

NOBODY.

CooLJoE
04-28-2002, 01:51 AM
I agree that this doesnt belong here. And that trading a jorg sacul for scalper-sized rewards on here is wrong.

But in his defense, he never said he had it. Only that he was thinking of what to do with his extra (maybe hes getting an extra at C2).

sith pedagog
04-28-2002, 05:17 PM
Hey guys, I saw your replies to the guy trying to trade the Sacul. Maybe it is not the right forum for the trade. But at least he was looking for a trade - maybe. That means that he is a collector anyway. Hasbro has set the collectors up for a fall again! They did it at ToyFair giving away rare Darth Vader figure to people who may or may not be Star Wars fans. They knew exactly what was going to happen to those figures. And here they are again at C-II. In fact I have heard that Mail Boxes Etc. will have stations there so that people can mail their figures and other collectibles as soon as they buy them. Why would they even have that except to help the scalpers? After all the figures have been going for $100-$150 each on Ebay. It would be nothing for a guy and his "buddy" to visit the event each day for the days and walk out with 12 figures. $1200 or more, easily making up for any ticket or other costs. I don't like scalpers, but they are just the middle men in the whole deal. Lets look at Hasbro for some answers. I'm going to start a new post with this, in the hope (however tiny it may be) that I can get a lot of people to agree with me and maybe Hasbro too.

fourtwo
04-28-2002, 05:23 PM
atleast he isn't trying to sell it to you all at an inflated price. i saw some pretty mean things said in this post, and for what reason?
i can't think of any good ones, maybe someone can tell me some

jawa9
04-28-2002, 05:41 PM
I would like to have the George Sacul figure, but I will buy it from a reputable source like the fan club if they offer it. I don't buy from scalpers! If I don't find it through a reputable online source, I will do without.

Emperor Trip
04-30-2002, 10:59 PM
geez whats all the negativity about? i said i wanted to TRADE... not sell... yes i am a colector, and im looking to fill in some holes in my collection..... and no i do not have it in hand yet and i said that in my post, scalpers dont trade.. they only sell at high prices.... perhaps trade for figures to sell... but i am looking for certain figures not all rare......people need to take a chill pill

YodaFett
04-30-2002, 11:48 PM
:) I'm not neg. am willing to buy. I don't have what you are looking for, but I'm willing to buy

rogue_12
04-30-2002, 11:52 PM
i will have plenty of these figures and will be willing to talk as my previous posts states! i will probably buy a lot but for the goodness of those not fortunate enough to go! my 4 year old will probably buy one because she is learning the ways of the force and not the darkside!!! so just check out rogue_12 if you do not want to be raped!!!
rogue_12@prodigy.net