PDA

View Full Version : Christian Collector/fan club.All are welcome

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

bigbarada
05-19-2002, 09:23 PM
Discussing the movie here would be great. I'm staying away from the actually Ep2 section because of the high level of negativity that I remember reading after Ep1. I just really don't want to hear it anymore and I definitely am tired of some guy telling me that I should hate Ep1 because he works in movies and he knows more about them than me.

My brother and his wife took Matthew to see Ep2 yesterday to kind of make up for his ordeal last week with the dentist. He loved it, especially the Yoda scene. My sister-in-law loved it too, even though she's not a big fan of Star Wars. I think she liked the love story best.

The Republic Gunship is my next must buy vehicle. I've already planned to get that and two of the gunner pods and put Yoda and a little detachment of Clones in there. It'll probably be the only vehicle I buy for AOTC due to space concerns, although if Hasbro makes those six-legged walkers, then I will just have to make space.

mylow thehutt
05-19-2002, 09:24 PM
Clockwise,and i also can't wait for chewy/3PO and ephant mon.can't wait for next year for all new figs,hay just saw the Matrix 2 preview at www.moive-list.com this is one moive i will be seeing.glad to here from you Dryanta,you too BigB,.

bigbarada
05-20-2002, 11:58 AM
Watched AOTC again last night. Liked it even more this time. I think, during my first viewing, I was too anxious to see what every one was banging on about with the Yoda fight scene and I got impatient in certain parts. Now that I see it all again, I realize that this really is a great movie! I don't see what everyone was complaining about with Natalie's acting. She's not supposed to be a Princess Leia clone. Padme perfectly encompasses the aloof, priviledged attitude of royalty. A girl who is not only uncomfortable with sharing her feelings; but is also unaware of what those feelings really are. It's pretty clear that Padme is not really in 'love' with Anakin, even though she thinks she is; but that mistake can be attributed to her inexperience with that emotion. If anything she is in 'lust' with Anakin. His powers and dark side turn her on in ways she can't describe. If you think about her character from that point of view, then everything in the movie falls together. They are spiraling down into darkness hand-in-hand. The good thing is, teenagers thinking this kind of thing is romantic will see the consequences of this kind of attraction three years from now.

Just the way I saw it the second time around. Any other thoughts?

browndroid
05-20-2002, 01:28 PM
alright, more figures. i saw the matrix 2 preview when i saw ep2. i havent seen the movie again yet, but im planning to sometime this week. i thought the movie was great. it had humor, but not to much so that it wasn't anoying. i think ewan did a great job portraying obi wan again. it shows anikan slowly turning to the dark side, but the whole i killed the women and children also part was kind of sick, sure it was retaliation, but...that was disturbing. yoda fight scene, the best i have ever seen. the way he just flies all over the place. totally awsome. the battle arena was cool too, i liked to watch all the jedi in action, i think jango died too easy, but oh well. over all, great job george, two thumbs up. i think its the best sw movie so far

JetsAndHeels
05-20-2002, 02:56 PM
Well I saw it again yesterday, and that was my 5th time. I must say this film gets better each time I watch it. This by far is my most fav SW film, and ESB is in at a close 2nd. My favorite parts of this film would be the rain battle on Kamino between Obi/Jango, the asteroid chase, and the arena battle/lightsaber duel. This film is just full of action sequences. I mean the last 45 min of it is very intense. The arena scenes are kind of like SW meets Gladiator. Great new idea for the saga with the beasts. I actually felt like I was there with them, chained to those posts. That would be a horrible way to die.....
As far as toys go, I saw the 12 inch ultimate Jango at TRU Friday but couldnt afford it. Went back today and they were all gone. Man was I dissapointed!! But the guy said they would probably get more on Wednesday, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. On a good note I did find the movie poster there for $6.99. Not bad at all. I will get a frame for it.
Hope everyone here is doing well. God Bless.

bigbarada
05-20-2002, 04:40 PM
Hey, Dryanta, my brother got me two Royal Guards for my birthday, so if you want to take that one you had off of layaway that's cool. My Wal-Mart finally got in the Reek and Coruscant Speeders, along with a ton of Dookus, Yodas and HD Anakins. Can't get anything for anyone right now as money is way too tight. I just submitted my bankruptcy paperwork today so hopefully by the time my Summer term in college is done that will be all taken care of.

One cool thing today, while I was in the Star Wars aisle at Wal-Mart. A kid and his father ran into the aisle (or more accurately the kid ran in, the father followed) and the kid started digging through the figures feverishly until he found that one elusive toy that he was looking for. His father said, "You found him!" obviously relieved that the search was over. The kid started jumping with glee and said something like, "After all this searching we finally got him!" It was the Yoda figure.:cool: Stuff like that just makes my day.

Dryanta
05-20-2002, 05:55 PM
I like those stories.Brings collecting back to down to what it should be about.
So Bigb,to recap you're good and the Royal Guard,Endor soldier and Qui Gon right?I still have Orn Free ta,Geo with masiff,and a Tie Bomber on lay a way for you.After I take the other three off.I spoke to my "friend " in toy aisle today and he told me to come in first thing in the morning.wink wink.So maybe I can get the Bespin wave nailed down for as well.
I am at a slight disadvantage.I've only seen AOTC once and am a little fuzzy on it.I really like this film.And I agree,I don't really want to read any more commentary from film school graduates.
Not that their opinions aren't valid and appreciated,it's just having to wade through all the ego trips,and condesention to find anything worth while.
I wonder if Dooku isn't doing some kind of under cover thing.He really seemed to regret putting Obi Wan and Anakin down.And the more I think about it,he MIGHT have been able to put Yoda down while he was distracted with the falling pilar.Maybe what he was telling Obi Wan wasn't as much mind game as tipping his hand.His comments about Qui Gon really make me wonder if this idea may have some merit.Don't get me wrong,he was definately surprised by Yoda's abilities.Some more of that arrogance Yoda referred to earlier in the film.Any ideas?
I have to agree too.I enjoyed EP1 and still do.Is it the best Star Wars film?Not in my opinion ,but there does seem to be a few that find people who liked it as less of a fan.Or some how uneducated about how movies,should be written.I can find way to many other things in the real world to find fault with.I try and keep my hobby free from that.Much more fun that way.
Portman can't act?And there's no such thing as the force,space ships and Jedi.So take it all or don't bother at all.That is what we need!!!Realism in in the middle of fantasy!!!!(oxymoron guys ;) )Can't have both.I just enjoy it and that's all.

JetsAndHeels
05-20-2002, 09:33 PM
I thought Natalie and Hayden both gave good performances. To be relatively new to movie acting, Hayden did well. Some people say his performance was less than average. I disagree. I feel he played the role well and did a good job in his role. However I feel that Ewan did the best job in his portrayal as Obi Wan. You can tell he is now comfortable with the role. There were a few parts in the film where he sounded so much like Alec Guinness that it was eerie. All in all a great film.

bigbarada
05-20-2002, 10:13 PM
Yep, I'm good on the RG, Qui-Gonn and Endor Rebel, thanks.

Since Senator Palpatine and Cloud City Chewie are showing up in some places I need to add them to my want list. This Chewie looks to be the best one yet and I need the Palpatine cuz my guards need someone to guard. I just wish we could get a Chewie with a bowcaster.

Something that I didn't really notice the first time but really surprised me the second time was that Dooku had no idea where the Clone army came from. I just assumed he was behind it all. So it looks like he is getting dupped by Sidious along with everyone else. I must admit I'm really a little perplexed over the Sifo-Dyas issue. The only explaination I can figure right now is that Obi-Wan thinks Maul was Sifo-Dyas and is just playing along with the Kaminoans. Ep3 will probably have the answer to that.

I think Dooku isn't opposed to making alliances outside the Sith to suit his purposes. If Obi-Wan had agreed to join him, he probably would have actually tried to destroy Sidious and drive him from power. The Sith don't hold allegiance to one another, anytime one shows weakness others will seek to exploit it. Dooku has probably planned to take down Sidious all along but doesn't dare attempt it himself. Thus he tries to recruit followers to do the job for him.

JetsAndHeels
05-20-2002, 10:21 PM
I think Dooku could have taken Sidious. He seems powerful enough. I mean he handled Yoda pretty well. But it really doesnt matter, because Anakin is going to take care of him in EP3. There can be only 2, so you know the rest....
I'm a littly iffy on the Sifo Dyas issue too. However what I got out of it was it was an alias used by the Sith to authorize the creation of the clone army. This plan has been in place since Palpatine took his role as a senator. Ever since then, everything has fallen into place for him. In TPM he takes Valorum's place as Supreme Chancellor and in AOTC he gets the approval of the senate to use the authority to use the clones. The next step is hunting down the Jedi and establishing the dictatorship of the Empire. Quite a clever plan by the bad guys.

bigbarada
05-20-2002, 10:46 PM
Dooku was pretty powerful; Obi-Wan defeated Maul but was manhandled by Dooku. And Anakin, "the chosen one" himself, didn't stand a chance. Although Dooku seemed genuinely intimidated by Yoda and a little reluctant to go lightsaber-to-lightsaber. Hence trying to crush Yoda with objects and use force lightning on him.

Dooku probably plans to take out Sidious, but if the opportunity to have someone else do it presents itself he will take it. This way his objective is met and he doesn't have to risk himself over it. I see the Sith as the ultimate opportunists. They have eventualy goals they want to reach and adapt quickly to take advantage of people and events around them in order to reach those goals, while at the same time staying as detached and uninvolved as possible. Notice how Dooku was perfectly content to sit out the entire battle on the balcony and fled once things got too hairy? The only time he pulled out his lightsaber was when he was cornered by Obi-Wan and Anakin.

JetsAndHeels
05-20-2002, 10:53 PM
Thinking about how Dooku whooped Anakin and Obi Wan, it makes you think about just how bad Anakin will be in EP3. Something will have to trigger his rage like when he saw his mother at the Tusken Camp. Sure, sandpeople are alot different than battling a Sith, but still it is that same anger and impatience that turns him into Vader.
Also, what do you think will trigger the Anakin/Obi Wan duel? I have heard it may involve Padme (Anakin thinks Obi Wan is trying to steal her from him) and it ends up just being something over personal feelings. Either way, this will be an epic duel that has profound effects on the entire galaxy.

bigbarada
05-20-2002, 11:11 PM
I'm not sure what triggers the duel, but according to the original ROTJ novelization Anakin had already completely turned to the dark side before fighting Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan met him in order to try to save him but they end up fighting, Anakin falls into a lava pit and emerges "twisted and evil." This was written in the early 80s and Obi-Wan's account was actually filmed; but cut from the final version of ROTJ. This was probably because GL didn't want to pidgeon-hole himself when it came to the prequels.

The Padme theory would work, since after the death of his mother, Padme seems to be the most important thing in his life. She's that one tenuous link to the light side and the person that kept him from turning completely after slaughtering the Tuskens. So it makes sense that if he believes she is cheating on him, doesn't love him or dead, then his last foothold will crumble and he will become evil through and through.

JetsAndHeels
05-20-2002, 11:21 PM
Whatever the circumstance, the duel will definately be a sight to see. I just hope George gives us a good duel, and not something brief. Since this is very important in the saga, I would think George would put alot of thought and time into it. A good 5-10 minute sequence would be good. Heck, it could be as long as the Maul/Obi Wan duel, as long as it is good.
Hopefully it will be as powerful and tragic as most of us have imagined.

browndroid
05-20-2002, 11:35 PM
yeah, im hopeing for a real cool duel, if its half as cool as the yoda fight scene then it'l be cool

Dryanta
05-21-2002, 12:05 PM
Veyr good point about the sith being opportunist.Along the same line as a vulture ;)
And I too think Dooku is waiting for a chance to take Palpatine out.But why rambleing are as to why.I'm not convinced Dooku is a sith or Dark Jedi.I could very well be missing something.I guess I wonder if he isn't out for revenge over Qui Gon.I seems as though the MAster /padwan relationship is a father/son deal.
If someone was intsrumental in the death of my "son" I wouldn't have any warm and fuzzies toward them.I think Dooku may very well be out to get Palpatine over more than just the power of it.
I think it all stems from my idea that Anakin is the apprentice sith,not Dooku.There can only be two.I don't know.
I'm not sure about the implied or other wise infidelity idea with Padme and Obi Wan.Seems pretty "adult" for a star wars film. Maybe not,I'd wouldn't like that to be played out.Maybe Padme will be very afraid fro her children and go to Obi Wan and yoda fro help.The fight maybe over the location of his son not Padme herself.Yoda could already be gone with the unknown daughter.
I aslo think Obi wan will be the last jedi that Anakin will be able to locate after wiping out all the others.I'd like to see a duel that goes at least twenty minutes.That's if Anakin is Vader in the duel.
With out the life support of course.
here's a question,If Vader wasn't mostly cybernetic,do think he would have also had the force lightning ability?

bigbarada
05-21-2002, 12:09 PM
I just checked Brian's Toys and they are charging $75 for a bloody stump Luke Bespin!:eek:

Just curious, what is everyone's collecting style here? Loose? Carded? Both? Personally I collect loose, but occasionally keep some carded in case I lose accessories, weapons, etc. Of course, if I happen across a rare variant then I will keep that version carded and search for the more common one to open up (I still have a 'brown-backpack' Ep1 Anakin that I have yet to open).

bigbarada
05-21-2002, 12:21 PM
I don't know if Anakin will be advanced enough to have force lightning in Ep3. I do think that he will be committed to the dark side before his duel with Obi-Wan; but I think he will still go by the name of Anakin. In the original ROTJ version, Anakin didn't make the final transformation into Vader until after the duel and getting knocked into a lava pit; but like I said before that scene was cut for a reason so anything is possible at this point.

JetsAndHeels
05-21-2002, 12:31 PM
BigB, about 90% of my collection is carded. The ones I really like I buy doubles of to open and enjoy. Last night I opened about 10 of my doubles of AOTC toys. It sure was fun. I may resort to opening more of mine since I never plan to get rid of them. But there is something about a carded figure that is cool too.
$75 for a bloody Bespin Luke, eh? I am lucky I found one when I did for $5.88.

Dryanta
05-21-2002, 12:34 PM
Just curious.Hasn't James Earl Jones agreed to do voice overs for ep3?I think i read he had a reasonably large number of lines.The rumor mill.
I open everything.The only MIB I have is Jorj Sacul and I think i'm going to trade him off.It's no fun just to leave him on the card and I really don't want him now.I don't need another open x wing pilot.If one of you guys might be able to use him to get something you really need let me know.Or if you'd like him for your self just yell.I paid $13.50 for him.$10 and $3.50 shipping.I have no interest in making anything from you guys.$13.50 will buy him.And whatever shipping is.But if one of you carded collectors are interested LMK.First come first serve.I've only got the one.

JetsAndHeels
05-21-2002, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the offer Dryanta, but I have one also. Got him in an online trade with a fellow forumite.
Yes, I have heard James Earl Jones has been asked to do the voicework for EP3. I cant wait to see how it will all play out on the screen when it is complete.

bigbarada
05-21-2002, 12:46 PM
I remember reading that James Earl Jones asked Lucas is he would be needed in the prequels and George replied with, "Maybe for the last five minutes of Ep3." Although this was way back before Ep1 was released, so a lot could have changed.

I'll ask my brother about the Jorg Sacul, I think he wants one. I think the balloon is about to burst as far as Jorg's demand goes, so we might see prices drop considerably from the triple digits we have now. I feel sorry for anyone who paid over $50 for this figure.

Dryanta
05-21-2002, 12:51 PM
yeah me too.Way too much money for a figure IMHO.Dr evazan22 was nice enough to get me one,but At this point i'd like someone who really wants one to have it and enjoy it.Rather than have it just sit here.
The JEJ thing I read was just within the last few monthes.But like I said the rumor mill is so rabid it's really hard to tell.
How about Ep3?I think we'll see yoda and Dooku at it again to the finish this time.

bigbarada
05-21-2002, 01:01 PM
The Dooku plotline does need to be tied up and who better to do it than Yoda, especially with Dooku buggering off in the middle of the fight in EP2.

I think we'll see:
Yoda vs. Dooku rematch
Mace vs. Boba Fett grudge match
and of course, the main event, Anakin vs. Obi-Wan

browndroid
05-21-2002, 01:59 PM
what does the jorg sacul look like, ive never heard of him. i open all of mine, except for variations and errors. ive been trying to get some ideas for dioramas, i have 150+ figures with nothing to do, so any ideas will be appreciated.

Dryanta
05-21-2002, 02:15 PM
Hey Brown droid,
i'm sure they have pictures uo in the picture archive.he's a x wing pilot figure with removable helmet and George Lucas head.
The closest I come to diaramas is my ultra rama stands with different back grounds.I really like these btw.I don't know if you're familiar with them. Go over to ultrarama.com and check them out.Rebelscum has a lot of free down loadable backgrounds so if you choose to get some don't spend the extra $10 for them.I need to pick up about 6 more sets.
I think your lay out is right on BigB.Mace/boba,Yoda /dooku and Ani obi wan.I could have lived with out Boba Fett but I guess I have no choice now :(
Some day I'll see about another digital camera and see if I can't post some pics.Speaking of pics.The family and I are going to Jersey in a couple weeks and we're taking Jason B with us.headed over to the Star wars exhibit in Brooklyn.I'll see if he can bring his mothers camera and get some pics from there posted for you all.
Any body seen the new Chewie and Black faced guy(why can't I ever remember his name?) or Palpatine?I went to Walmart today and the night guys didn't put things out the way they were suposed to.Maybe tomorrow.I want that Chewie Badly!!!Also if any of you come across an extra Bloody Luke let me know!!

bigbarada
05-21-2002, 02:30 PM
I've always imagined that there was much more to Boba than what we saw in the OT. Not saying I like it really, but obviously GL had plans for him when he was created way back in 1980. From what I've heard, GL originally concieved of Vader as a Boba Fett type character (bounty hunter, mercenary); but when Vader evolved in the direction of Sith Lord then GL decided to create a new character to fill in the bounty hunter slot. Boba was never my favorite as a kid, I always kind of resented all the attention he got over other characters like Han, Chewie, Vader and Yoda.

Djas Puhr is the name your are thinking of Dryanta.:)

Unfortunately I haven't seen any of them, our Wal-Mart just now got in excess amounts of Yoda, Dooku and Anakin HD. So we are quite a bit behind everyone else.:(

If I find a bloody Luke, I will be sure to pick it up for you Dryanta. I don't really need this variant since the regular one is fine with me. I was never really much of a Luke Skywalker fan. Chewie is pretty high up on my want list right now and he looks to be the best one yet! I also really want this figure.

Dryanta
05-21-2002, 02:43 PM
yeah that's his name!!;)
I've got this Syfo Dyas stuck in my head and I can't seem to find room in there Djas Puhr too:).Some thing about the two that are similar to me.
I usually do not collect varients at all.i'd like the bloody Luke just because it would probably look better than me doing it myself.I have the clean one just in case.
I really can't stand any anti hero character not only Fett.I guess it's just me but the whole idea of Scum bags being popular is unsettling to me.
I love the Batman Character and always have.But he is definately on the side of light.No grey area.Just very intense.
Bob fett and characters like him seem to appeal to the whole Bad boy idea.Sorry guys i don't want to go off on some uneducated psycho analisis of our culture and the anti hero kick.
Oh well,Where's my New Chewie figure!!(and cameo in Ep3;)

mylow thehutt
05-21-2002, 03:31 PM
Yeah and weres my Epant Mon,but i really can't wait for the new Chewy/C-3PO it will rock my world.Hay BigB Just got done reading past posts from this thread and forgive for not wishing you a happy Birthday earlier! May 16, right on the due date for starwars,where you surprised that the dates were the same.any way happy late birthday!hay Dryanta,You can get a bloody hand Luke on Ebay:) If you have $3,000.00 laying around.

JetsAndHeels
05-21-2002, 04:13 PM
Well I found that 12 inch Ultimate Jango today. I am so relieved to get him because when I went by TRU yesterday the guy said they went quicker than anything else. I am waiting to open him up tonight and try out all his accessories. He comes with his 2 jetpacks, his blasters, grappling hook, missles, his armor, helmet, and the kamino saberdart. Man, for just a little more than a basic 12 inch, he is a great deal-for me at least.
I also scored a Massif today as well.

browndroid
05-21-2002, 04:27 PM
i havent been to walmart lately, hopefully tomorow, would go today but im real busy, GRADUATION INTO HIGH SCHOOL TODAY, YEAH!

JesusFreak
05-21-2002, 06:59 PM
Hey all, after being PM'ed by Dryanta a few times I finally found the thread ;)

I found some Dookus about a week ago but I didn't wanna buy one cause I already have the deluxe plus I'm savin up for my own Computer (YaY!), anyways, it's good to be here :), now I gotta go do school :dead:, at least this is my last week :D

mylow thehutt
05-21-2002, 07:22 PM
Hay Jesusfreak i was wondering when you'd show up,are you here to stay,hope so.hay what is your favoret figure comming out my is bespin chewy/C-3PO and ephant Mon.

JesusFreak
05-21-2002, 07:50 PM
Yeah, I couldn't find the topic, then the internet wouldn't work for a day or two :(

My fav figure coming out is probly Chewie too, hes so cool :D

Dryanta
05-21-2002, 08:12 PM
Hey all,
Congrats on the graduation browndroid!!!
JESUSFREAK you trouble maker;).Great to see you.now you know where we're at,don't be a stranger.:)Jason B will want to know what you plan on buying for a computer.
As of right now Chewie is my favorite future/current(?) release,It may change(believe it or not) once I see the dlx Yoda.
Ephont Mon is due this fall correct?

mylow thehutt
05-21-2002, 08:53 PM
JesusFreak thats a bummer,my roadrunner (well my parent's)bill didn't get paid so i had to settel with AOL,i personlly don't like AOL to slow.but it got paid,so i know what your going through. Sort of. and Dryanta I think Epahnt Mon will be out this fall,hope earlyer really want him.and the new Darth Maul.
JesusFreak did you see EP2 yet?

bigbarada
05-21-2002, 10:06 PM
Hey, JesusFreak, better late than never, eh?;)

Congrats, browndroid! Hope you enjoy high school more than I did.

Mylow (what happened to Kuzu?), I was a little surprised that GL chose the 16th for the release date. Although the release pretty much overshadowed my birthday completely (I told my family that I didn't want a cake or party since it would be a waste of money). My sister-in-law did buy me some cool Star Wars cupcakes though. So that was nice.

If you all see a guy named Wooooof roaming around here pay him no mind, it's just my alternate identity on these boards.;)

The new Chewie is definitely one that I am anxious for, up to now only the Mechanic Chewie and 25th Chewie were close to accurate for the character. Ephant Mon is also a definite must buy for me, I've wanted this figure since I was in junior high school. I was overjoyed when he made it onto the fan choice poll.

mylow thehutt
05-21-2002, 10:11 PM
I will be Kuzu this thursday since i will be at my grandparents house.found this pic of Ephant Mon at reblescum really like the detail.He'll go great with my Amanaman if only we get a Heri Odel,soon

mylow thehutt
05-21-2002, 10:17 PM
This guy reminds me of the moive Elphant man it was a true story with a man with rare disease,I heard Mark Hamel played the Elphant Man.

bigbarada
05-21-2002, 10:59 PM
Does Ephant Mon have the distinction of being the first Star Wars figure with an articulated jaw? (Well, aside from the vintage EV-9D9)

Yeah the elephant man had a disease which was coined "elephantitis." The disease still exists today, but no one has ever had it as severly as the elephant man that movie was based on. Somehow I do seem to remember hearing that Mark Hamill played the elephant man; but I'm not sure if it is true.

Jason B
05-21-2002, 11:06 PM
where did Ephant Mon show up? was he in the Cantina?
and i have an alter ego wandering around too. jw_bryant. ;)

bigbarada
05-21-2002, 11:33 PM
Hey, jw!;) Anyways, Ephant Mon was in Jabba's Palace. If you watch the background closely when Luke and Han are being dragged out of their cells before going to the Sarlacc you can see him there. I'll try to dig up an actual screenshot with him on it.

Dryanta
05-22-2002, 07:40 AM
yeah once you know what he looks like he's really hard to miss.Big guy.
I never heard Mark Hamell played John Marrick in the elephant man.Bone tumors.Can you imagine?I have heard the real John Marrick was a devout christian.Can't say for sure though.
And it's just me ,no alters at all.
Hey Jango is the 12 Jango electronic or something?Like the electronic Boba from a few years ago?

mylow thehutt
05-22-2002, 07:50 AM
I heard it on Mark's biology on TV.

JetsAndHeels
05-22-2002, 11:21 AM
Dryanta, the 12 inch Jango is not electronic. It comes with the basic figure in the blue suit, with all the armor and weapons seperate. You have to put the helmet, armor, belt, and jetpack on yourself. It also has two sets of arms, with different poses. One particular thing I like is the set of blasters. They are nice and shiny like in the movie. This is a great piece. I spent an hour last night getting it the way I wanted. It was a great investment for me. If anyone is a big Jango fan like myself, I highly recommend this one.

JesusFreak
05-22-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
JesusFreak did you see EP2 yet?

Sure did, I saw it at midnight and then at 3:45pm. Midnight showing was alot better, bigger screen, better sound, seating, etc. anyways it was sweet, still doesnt beat out Ep. 4 or 5 though.

bigbarada
05-22-2002, 03:25 PM
Here's a pic of Ephant Mon, it's not a screenshot like I promised but it was all I could find. It does answer the "which movie did he show up in" question though.

Another question for everyone here: What other hobbies do you have aside from Star Wars? Me, I collect the odd Spider-Man comic and toy (I still haven't gotten around to seeing the movie, my impression of Ep2 kind of overshadowed my desire to see Spider-Man. I will watch it while it is in the theater though), some LOTR stuff; but most of all I love playing D&D. For some reason I just love paper role-playing games. Computer RPGs are fine but I'm always disappointed by the character creation limitations. However, finding a group of people who like paper RPGs is getter harder and harder. Dying breed, I guess.:( I also love the old GI Joe: A Real American Hero line of figures (the new ones don't really interest me though). As for video games, I am still hanging onto my N64 and both of the Zelda games made for that system. I hope we see a Zelda for the Gamecube soon.

mylow thehutt
05-22-2002, 03:38 PM
I like collecting digimon stuff,Cards,toys,games.I also enjoy drawing,and was just in the paper for 4th place in a poem contest. but I think doing poems is not my thing but thats what my famliy thinks,but I rather do cartoons.

mylow thehutt
05-22-2002, 03:40 PM
Also realy good at Impressions and littel funny jokes.

browndroid
05-22-2002, 04:11 PM
hey all, im looking forward to the chewy as well, i always loved that furball. ;) that elaphant mon looks pretty cool

JesusFreak
05-22-2002, 05:14 PM
Zelda for GC comes out next February. I've still got my N64 too, with Majora's Mask, Smash Bros., 1080, Mission Impossible, and Jet Force Gemini. When I get my comp. I'm gonna start gaming on the pc though.

BTW if you guys have pics of yourself would you post em please? I just got my digital camera in the mail but I'm not allowed to open it till the 31st (my birthday) so no pic yet

bigbarada
05-22-2002, 05:31 PM
Click on the little "www" at the bottom of my posts and it will lead you to my art gallery on Elfwood. There is a fairly recent picture of me on there. It was taken last Christmas; but I was still in the Army. The only difference now is that I have a goatee.:)

I'll try to get a more recent pic of myself when I can remember to get my digital camera back from my brother.

Jason B
05-22-2002, 08:07 PM
i like Multi-player gaming, mainly Soldier of Fortune, and Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix. i play as an Ugly SOB!. I'm a tech at my school, i basically just go around and reboot computers. :D in actually though, i just sit around and do nothing. ;)

Dryanta
05-22-2002, 08:34 PM
I guess I might have to see about getting one Jango.Thanks for the info.
Hey Mylow,head over to the dr.Suess thread in the saga forum.Write a few poems and kick some tail! I posted one over there this morning.
Other hobbies?
Well,money has kept me pretty calm over the last 5 or 6 years.Jla comics and figures,A few Bat books occationally.I also recently started buying The incredible Hulk.And the new image G.I.Joe.
A kind of a spin on your desire to restore an older car BigB,I've always wanted to restore an old Kenworth or Peterbilt.I almost bought a 1954 Kenworth almost two years ago,but my company fell apart and it didn't happen.
I love to ride but I haven't owned a bike in a long time now.Last one I owned I sold for a down payment on my company's first truck.I've borrowed a few over the last few years.but haven't been able to get another.Got hooked up with a guy in south florida two years ago July and borrowed an old Shovelhead Harley for a couple days.Broke down with my wife in the middle of a Nature preserve and had to have the guy come get his bike.Lol.Great time.Sannibel Island off Fort Myers.First vacation I've ever taken.Maybe(Please please,please!!!) later this year.I suffer really terrible this time of year.In all seriousness please pray for me.every spring with no ride is a slow death for me.:cry:
Once I learn to handle it better He'll give me one.Not as long as it's an idol to me though.Please pray that I get my priorites straight.
A picture? What are you nuts!!??You have any idea what you're asking!!?? Yeah O.K. once I get another digital camera.Maybe next month at the Star Wars exhibit.;)

oh Btw BigB,Have you played the Buick in RL2 on the game cube? It's a riot!!

mylow thehutt
05-22-2002, 08:53 PM
Just put my poem in,how did you like it.

Dryanta
05-22-2002, 08:56 PM
lol mylow,don't stop now!!!

bigbarada
05-22-2002, 09:04 PM
The dream I had about fixing up an old muscle car has been something that I rarely think about anymore; but still wish I had enough disposable income to do it. I'd need several hundred dollars of extra money each month just to make progress depending on the condition of the car. My dream car would definitely be a 1970 Plymouth AAR Cuda or Hemi-Cuda. A 1970 Dodge Challenger would be a nice alternate. I don't have anything against Ford or Chevy, I was just raised on Chryslers and love the look of those cars.

I never tried the Buick in Rogue Leader, but I didn't really get too far in that game. I'm notoriously bad at video games though so it's no surprise when I can't advance past the second or third level. Zelda games are a different story for me though, mainly because they don't punish you too bad for failing.

Dryanta
05-22-2002, 09:39 PM
Yeah I've used all the codes Lord Malakite posted.I never would have gotten as far as I have with out them.
Restoration is a real labor of love.I'd take 20 years to do it right.And money is a killer.
I'd love to do a !969 GTO judge.Almost bought one of those too.When I was 18.Glad I didn't now.I'd have had to sell it years ago.I'd also love a 1969 trans Am.

bigbarada
05-22-2002, 09:54 PM
Trans Ams are pretty nice, as are Camaros and Corvettes. Even though I think the recent models of the Corvette leave a lot to be desired in the looks department. I'm a little rusty on my car history, but aren't a Trans Am and a Firebird pretty much the same car? Just different options?

I just added my two cents to the Dr. Suess thread. Let me know what you all think.

Dryanta
05-22-2002, 10:52 PM
I like the poems.I had to do it again myself:)
Yes the T.A. is a hopped up Firebird. catch you all tomorrow

browndroid
05-23-2002, 12:47 AM
just posted, great job big barada and dryanta, man, im still laughing

browndroid
05-23-2002, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Dryanta
I open everything.The only MIB I have is Jorj Sacul and I think i'm going to trade him off.It's no fun just to leave him on the card and I really don't want him now.I don't need another open x wing pilot.If one of you guys might be able to use him to get something you really need let me know.Or if you'd like him for your self just yell.I paid $13.50 for him.$10 and $3.50 shipping.I have no interest in making anything from you guys.$13.50 will buy him.And whatever shipping is.But if one of you carded collectors are interested LMK.First come first serve.I've only got the one.
hey do you still have this? ill take it, what would you want in a trade?

Dryanta
05-23-2002, 04:07 PM
Hey Browndroid.I need to wait and see if BigB was interested.If not it's yours.I don't need anything except for the really new figures or bloody Luke..Post what you might want to trade.Some one else here may need something.If we can get it nailed down just P.M them and ship it out to them.I'll ship the Jorj to you.It'll all come out in the wash.Remember guys he's only worth $13.50.We all should be able to cover are own shipping with in reason.
Do you need anything else?LMK.
And I'd feel better if you check with your parents before getting into this.No offense my friend,I just don't want YOU getting into any problems with your folks.O.K.?
Hey Jango,Any guess on when or if you might be headed in this direction?Later this summer?
And BigB,What's new with the software outfit in Canada you mentioned awhile back?Anyhting?
And Mylow what's the web page you're making about?
Sorry I still haven't seen the movie again so I don't have any new ideasto discuss.
Any new finds.Palpatine? Djas?CHEWIE!!??Han?

bigbarada
05-23-2002, 04:09 PM
I'm pretty much all rhymed out right now. I might go back later though.

bigbarada
05-23-2002, 04:12 PM
Hey Browndroid.I need to wait and see if BigB was interested.If not it's yours.I don't need anything except for the really new figures or bloody Luke..Post what you might want to trade.Some one else here may need something.If we can get it nailed down just P.M them and ship it out to them.I'll ship the Jorj to you.It'll all come out in the wash.Remember guys he's only worth $13.50.We all should be able to cover are own shipping with in reason.
Do you need anything else?LMK.
And I'd feel better if you check with your parents before getting into this.No offense my friend,I just don't want YOU getting into any problems with your folks.O.K.?

Hey, go ahead and sell it to Browndroid. Even if my brother wanted it (which I keep forgetting to ask him) he wouldn't be able to buy it until the middle of June. So don't worry about it. If Browndroid can't get it for some reason then I'll ask my brother.

Dryanta
05-23-2002, 04:15 PM
well there you go!!

JetsAndHeels
05-23-2002, 04:25 PM
Dryanta,
I dont know when I will hit the road exactly, but I imagine it will be in the late summer or sometime in the fall. Ive been thinking about going back to NYC to visit the TRU store up there. When I went last June they were still working on it and it wasnt open yet. If I head up that way, I would definately try to head up to your area.

bigbarada
05-23-2002, 04:34 PM
I haven't heard anything back from that software company yet, so I've decided to network and spread my name and artwork out there. I just need to be noticed by the right person at the right time. I know that God is the one who handles stuff like that. So keep me in prayer about this. And if it turns out that God wants me for something else then that's fine too. Fame and fortune are not my priorities, I just want to be able to publish a book that will glorify God and at the same time tell the myriad of stories that I have rolling around in my head.

browndroid
05-23-2002, 04:35 PM
actually i dont really think i can trade, all of mine are opened and used. i would rather buy it from you if thats ok, i would probably need to wait till next week to buy it though, have to wait to get paid. my mom wont care if i buy a figure online, my whole family are huge ebayers so we buy stuff from people we dont "know" all the time, ill just p.m. you once i can get it, probably in a few days. thanks!

JetsAndHeels
05-23-2002, 04:38 PM
I will keep you in my prayers, BigB. Just put your faith in Him and all will work out for good.
I have a feeling you will do something very great in the near future....you have alot of talent and God will not let that go to waste.

Dryanta
05-23-2002, 05:49 PM
yep browndroid Just let PM me your address and I'll get him ready to fly.
No big hurry Jango,just curious.fall up here is great.
And I agree Bigb,it's in the best hands.You won't go to waste;)
I've read the Nexu and dlx Anakin have been released.I'd bet I don't see either around here.Dlx figures are major pegwarmers here.I doubt the stores will order any more.
The speeders dried up almost instantly.You never see them here.Slave 1 s are everywhere.The playskool set are impossible to find too.I also know where there is a stash of snow speeders and tie bombers.Btw the your's is still on layaway BigB.
You probably guessed that anyway.Dooku and yoda have started to show up with some frequency but they don't hang long.
Legos are evry where and of course puzzles.
I think I might be able to squeeze out a couple more poems but that'll be it.That thread is a real hidden gem I think.
So what is everyone missing that they really want? Anything at all?
I know of a little hole in the wall toy store about 60 miles from here that still has a lot of stuff.Might be able to find something,you never know.He's got so much stuff he's not even carrying AOTC toys.Freeze frames, ships,Ep1 stuff.POTJ(some).Give me a list and I'll check next time I'm in the area.

JesusFreak
05-23-2002, 06:32 PM
It'll work out BigB, like Jango said, "God works everything for the good of those who love Him" :)

bigbarada
05-23-2002, 06:46 PM
Thanks guys, I just get a little frustrated sometimes with the whole financial situation I am in now. I also had a very vivid and disturbing dream last night: A voice whispered to me that I was wasting my talent, by letting it stagnate, and not using it for the purposes He granted it to me for, so He plucked out my eyeballs. If that's not some motivation to be a little more pro-active in my job searches then I don't know what is. You guys are right though, as long as I trust in Him and keep Him in mind when I do my art then I don't see how I can go wrong.

browndroid
05-23-2002, 07:25 PM
i still havent seen a single dooku here, but today im goin to kmart or target to see what i can find. havent seen any new ones since the rebel soldier and royal guard. some more might be coming in soon. but then again i might not even get to buy any of the new ones cause i have like a $75 layaway at walmart:rolleyes:

Dryanta
05-23-2002, 07:56 PM
Browndroid,$75 is that all!!.I'm at about $210 between two stores.lolIf you would like I can go dig out the dooku I hide for one of you last week.There's a yoda there too.
AHHH BigB,you're nut's.You understand that right?;)
I too had a "vision dream" about six years ago.I have yet to know what it meant but I know I will.They are moving to say the least.And real.Everybody has vivid dreams but these are different.
Been taken some place else.I was just above the earth.the first thing I said was"I can't breath up here!" I got a slight chuckle in response.
He then said "look"
Just above the horizon of the earth there were three pure,and I mean pure, white lights.In a perfect triangle.The lights were so pure that I couldn't stop looking at them.They were over the south pacific some where.That I KNEW!!Then I was gently placed back down and I woke up.been there all night.Seemed like a few seconds.No idea what it meant.But I don't doubt I'll know when the time comes.Any ideas?Beside the obvious trinity?

browndroid
05-23-2002, 08:48 PM
of course thats after almost paying off a $200 purchase...:rolleyes: i have a yoda, but i dont have dooku, ill probably get one tonight if they have any:confused: walmart hasnt gotten any in a while so im checking out kmart. ill let you know though.

Dryanta
05-23-2002, 08:58 PM
Lol browndroid.Yep let me know.He's hiden around here some where ;)
You know BigB i've had some really crappy jobs.And I had a very hard time "Doing it as unto the Lord".But it's the only way to go to have any peace.
I haven't been able to work since FEB. 4th 2001.And I'm still fighting with S.S.I.
I'll end up bankrupt soon myself.
I'm here because of all of that.I met you guys too.It all has a purpose.Don't like much of the road but the destination is always the best!!
I find myself in a backward slide now.Can't really even guess what's next for me physically,but I know I won't have to do what I have over again.And that is worth alot.
Find what he puts in front of you."Trusted with little" I know you know what I mean.i'd say if you truely had a vision then you will be called soon.Set your decernment way up.The enemy may very call before to attempt to use impatience.Again I'm confident you know this as well.Edification brother.It never hurts to be reminded :)

JetsAndHeels
05-23-2002, 09:27 PM
Hey Dryanta, do you think that store would have either the swimming Jar Jar or the battle damaged destroyer droid? Those are the only EP1 figures I do not have.

Kuzu
05-23-2002, 09:38 PM
wuz up guys,it's me mylow thehutt for thoes who don't know,tomorrow, wish me luck I'm going to Toys"R"Us hope they got the bespin wave really want final battel Jango really bad.

browndroid
05-23-2002, 09:40 PM
mylow? what happened to your other account? hmmm, ATTACK OF THE MYLOW CLONES!!!!:D

JetsAndHeels
05-23-2002, 09:43 PM
Good luck Kuzu, that Final Battle Jango is sweet!! Its one of my favorite figures!! Once you find it, it will be worth your effort.

Dryanta
05-23-2002, 09:56 PM
Hey Kuzu!!Let me know if you find one.And keep your eyes peeled for a bloody Luke for me!FB Jangos are around here now.Hey Jango,I might try and head that way Saturday.I will look for the two of them.I think the chances are better for the Destroyer droid then the Jar Jar but you never know.He's still got Mib Falcons there.Endor and Hoth playsets.Removeable helmet Vaders.A pile of stuff.I think he's at $5.99 a fig.Can't remember for sure.Little tiny local toy store,not a scalper shop.He ordered the correct numbers for demand just not his location.Really kinda sad to see a little guy get run over like that.He made a real effort to have what people want.They couldn't find him.
Hey Jesus freak,You ever going to bless us with a little insight into who you are and maybe a testimony?:)Oh come on!!Please!!

JetsAndHeels
05-23-2002, 10:03 PM
Dont make a special trip just for me Dryanta, but if you are going anyway, look for me. Thanks alot.

Dryanta
05-23-2002, 10:05 PM
no problem.I was thinking about heading to TRU anyway.The small shop is on the way.Very small detour:)

JetsAndHeels
05-23-2002, 10:11 PM
Thanks alot Dryanta. Is there anything you are looking for, besides the Bespin Luke figure?
You are looking for a bloody one, right? If I find one that is not bloody do you still want it? I am going to go hunting a little this weekend, so I will keep you in mind.

JesusFreak
05-23-2002, 10:19 PM
Testimony, huh? Alright :)

Well I've been raised in church, I was baptized when I was 8 because my parents were being baptized but I wasn't truly a christian till probly 3 months ago, anyways. I always thought that since I went to church I would go to heaven. Then I became a teenager, and I got a big attitude, thought I was all that (even though I'm really ugly lol) and I built up alot of pride. Around Christmas time I had gotten real bad, I acted like I didn't want God, I thought I deserved to have salvation anyways. Then a few months ago, I was praying that He would show me the way. Then God in His goodness showed me that you can't earn salvation, he showed me that I was a sinner and I needed Him, I asked Him for forgiveness, and He adopted me. :)

There it is, I'm just a 13 year old (14 next friday) kid, probly the youngest person to post here, hehe. I'm not perfect, I mess up a whole lot, but God is so awesome that He can put up with me and forgive me over and over. :) I just ask that you guys pray for me, I'll be doing the same for you :)

(please ignore the heavy use of smilies in this post :))

JetsAndHeels
05-23-2002, 10:24 PM
Amen, JesusFreak. Glad to see you have seen His grace and love for you.

Kuzu
05-23-2002, 10:27 PM
Dryanta sorry to say but if I find bloody Luke He's mine:greedy: LOL, don't worry what are odds of me out of 10000000000000 people fidding a bloody Luke. Be lucky if I can find a stinken
R4-M9.
but you never know?????:p

JesusFreak
05-23-2002, 11:10 PM
I probly won't be buying my bespin wave till like august cause I won't have much money since I'll be paying for my computer plus my youth group is going to glorietta the end of june and I always like to have some extra cash for snacks and stuff.

Anyways have any of you seen spider-man? It's a sweet movie, action scenes are awesome, and love storys pretty good, can't wait till November, AOTC, Spidey, and MIB2 all on DVD!!!

bigbarada
05-23-2002, 11:27 PM
Hey, JesusFreak, glad to here your story. I think Browndroid is about your age.

Dryanta, I too think that I was brought to this site for a reason. We all were. Not sure what the final purpose is yet, but I'm glad to have found so many other Christian Star Wars fans to fellowship with.

BTW, what happened? Did you get injured at work? I seem to remember you mentioning something about pins in your back.

Well, I've been out of work since Feb 16th of this year. I knew getting out of the Army wasn't going to be easy; but little did I realize just how unprepared I was. I figured I'd wait about a month and get myself a job; but that month turned into two as I still had a few Army paychecks rolling in. It wasn't until I was nearly broke that I realized that I didn't have my birth certificate. Well there's no getting a job without it this close to Mexico so I was stuck until the state of Missouri got off their butts and mailed me a new one (it only cost $15 and took 6 weeks), which I just got in last week. Of course now it is too late as I am so behind on my bills that I would have to pay over $1000 per month for three months just to get current. So bankruptcy was the only answer, I talked to the lawyer and he told me that I definitely qualified but he needed $890 in advance before processing the claim. Of course where am I going to get that money? So I said a small prayer on the way home and called my bank to see how far in the negatives I was. My balance came back as $570!! Turns out that there was one last paycheck the Army owed me that was pretty much just dropped into my bank account. I was able to borrow the rest of the money from my sister-in-law because of her surrogacy. I just filed the claim this Monday (there turned out to be a residency requirment that forced me to wait until 20 May) and the rest is in God's hands.

bigbarada
05-23-2002, 11:34 PM
What state are you from, JesusFreak? Glorietta sounds very familiar. I think there is a Christian summer camp in New Mexico named Glorietta.

Haven't seen Spider-Man yet, but I do want to. Although if I don't see it by the end of June then I may as well wait for the DVD. The AOTC DVD comes out in November? Sweet! Now I just need to get a DVD player of my own. Speaking of which, does anybody have a Playstation2 that they use to watch movies on? How's the quality? I was thinking about getting one, mainly for the DVD capabilities and have the video game stuff there for whenever they come out with a game that I like. Of course that wouldn't be anytime soon.:)

JesusFreak
05-24-2002, 12:12 AM
I live in Texas. Glorietta is a city in New Mexico, we're going to this Bible Camp called Centrifuge, I think, from June 28th through July 5th.

My brother has a ps2 (hes selling it though) and the video quality seems to be as good as a regular dvd players, I've heard that xbox has better picture quality though.

BTW how many posts do you need to get your own avatar, not one of SSG's?

bigbarada
05-24-2002, 01:16 AM
Yep, I've been there a couple of times. That's cool! Have you ever been there before? If not, watch out for bears.:) Anyway, you should have a lot of fun, I have a lot of good memories from that place.

You will need 75 posts before you can have your own avatar.

Unless the XBox lowers it's price to $200 like the PS2 then I will have to pass on it. I've heard the GameCube is going down to $150. Anybody know if that is true?

JesusFreak
05-24-2002, 01:19 AM
X-Box-$200
PS2-$200
Gamecube-$150

:D

Nope, I haven't been there before, I know someone that has and he says its awesome, he's gonna be working there this summer.

JesusFreak
05-24-2002, 01:28 AM
Sig Test...

browndroid
05-24-2002, 02:38 AM
hey jesusfreak! yeah im 13 also, my testimony is about the same, raised in church and thought i was saved, i was baptized cause my brother was and i guess i just wanted to, then realized i needed christ and got saved i think when i was 11.
yeah, i heard about the ps2, i didnt know that the gamecube was lowering there prices, i got one for christmas. hey does anyone have jedi oucast? if anyone does im sure we could set something up to play multi player against eachother. btw the sig worked jesusfreak

bigbarada
05-24-2002, 03:55 AM
Are you typing in your sig line with each post? If you go to the edit profile section you can enter a sig line and the system will add it to your posts automatically.

The only reason I say this is because when you change your signature, all your previous posts will change also.

Dryanta
05-24-2002, 11:02 AM
Hello Guys,
Het brwon droid.i got a Dooku for you this morning.I had one stashed just in case one of you needed one.
Thanks for the testimony Jesus freak.You,Mylow(Kuzu) and brown droid are all within a year of each other.Be sure to be around for a sec next friday and give us the opportunity to wish you a happy birthday.I seem to be oldest regular here.BigB and jango are next respectively.Jason will be 18 in October.
Jeez i've got a daughter your age!!It's all good.
I haven't seen spiderman yet.i'll probably wait until home release.
I had a playstaion 2 for a month.It played dvds very well.The quality of the games isn't on the same level as Game cube IMO.
Not to go into any long sob story BigB,but no I wasn't hurt at work.It's a degenrerative thing in my spine.What was left of disc finally let go completely and it was removed and some screws,brackets and pins were put in to keep my upper body from crushing the nerve roots between the two vertibrae.I have some paralysis in the left leg.It's just a waiting game to see which disc(s) give out next.not doing as well after surgery as I had hoped.Arthritis is begining to be a problem as well.FUN FUN FUN!!!Thorn in the flesh to try and keep me humble.Isn't working very well;) enough of that.I think I'll head south in the morning and check TRU and the small shop I mentioned.
Would you all do me a favor.Please Pm your mailing info so I can have it on hand?That way I can get stuff out as finances allow.I have yours BigB.No need for a repeat.Maybe be able to ship some stuff Tuesday morning.
Oh and Jango I'm good on the clean Luke. It's the bloody I'd like to try and find.If not no big deal.Thanks so much.
There was something else I was going to say but can't remember right now.Senior moment lol.
Maybe some of you could Pm Grif,Jediteacher and Jedipartnr.Try and get them over here for this little love fest we have going on.I speak to Jedipartnr often and he's been pretty busy.I haven't gotten a response from Jediteacher and grif for a while.
Give an invite.It might bless them.
Hey I remembered!!!Mylow I'll keep my eyes open for R4 for you.
Be headed down to Jersey in a couple weeks so maybe If not here then there.

Jason B
05-24-2002, 11:34 AM
does that mean that I'm going to with you tomorrow? ;)

JesusFreak
05-24-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by browndroid
hey does anyone have jedi oucast? if anyone does im sure we could set something up to play multi player against eachother. btw the sig worked jesusfreak

Yeah, I've got Jedi Outcast, you never know when I'll be on because I have 5 other siblings that use the computer so I can't wait till tommorow when I get my own comp., then we can set up a time to play, plus todays my last day of school :D

BigB, I just check the little show signature box so I don't have to type it all out. And it is confirmed that GC is going down to $150 and XBox $200 :)

browndroid
05-24-2002, 01:24 PM
man, that didnt take long for them to lower prices. hey thanks dryanta, ill pm those guys as well. didnt get to go to kmart last night, might go today if i see two bloody lukes, ill be sure to get them, one for me;) , and then whoever needs one.

browndroid
05-24-2002, 01:31 PM
how do you pm someone when they're offline so you cant click on there name?

JesusFreak
05-24-2002, 01:49 PM
Just add them to your buddy list, then you can PM them

JetsAndHeels
05-24-2002, 02:26 PM
Hey Dryanta, I am going to head out soon today and I will look for a bloody Luke. I may get lucky and find one, who knows?
Hey, my 1000th post, not bad!!
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will try to check in again tonight and tomorrow.

JEDIpartner
05-24-2002, 02:42 PM
Hey there!!!

I just got the 12" Jango Fett!!! It's too cool! (you were right JF96)

I have to express my gratitude to JEDI DREW... one of the nicest guys I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. It's nice to have a local SW bud to hang with!
Good luck on your hunt for Bloody Luke! I haven't seen ANY here in the Cleveland area!

Dryanta
05-24-2002, 02:48 PM
Hey all.Dale Buddy!!
I thought I had read some where you and Jedi Drew were close to each other.I think I might shoot for a 12" Jango Tomorrow.
Congrats on the 1000th Jango!!
Jesusfreak. You can Pm people who aren't omline or on your buddy list by finding one of their posts and clicking on Pm at the bottom.
Hey Dale,anything you are looking for?Let us know.:)

browndroid
05-24-2002, 02:57 PM
cool, so is the jango detailed and stuff? im goin to kmart today maybe ill se one to, would you recomend getting it?

JetsAndHeels
05-24-2002, 05:18 PM
I am glad you are enjoying your 12 inch Jango, JP. It is my favorite toy right now (probably will be for a while). He is sitting on my desk here, guarding me with his dual blasters....
Anyways, I just made a short toy run around here and did not find the Bespin Luke. However, I am going out again tonight after dinner and then again tomorrow, so dont worry Dryanta I will keep up the good fight. I will let you know what I find.
Hey Browndroid, of course we recommend you get that 12 inch Jango, you will not be dissapointed!! His accessories and weapons make him by far the best 12 inch figure around.

Dryanta
05-24-2002, 05:50 PM
Hey Jango and BigB.Very good comments over at the fist fight thread.I found it necessary to add to it myself;)

bigbarada
05-24-2002, 05:54 PM
Sorry to hear about your back, Dryanta. I know you don't want sympathy, but I will keep you in my prayers.

I'm updating my want list to account for stuff I have gotten already, new releases and stuff I will leave to chance. This is taking into account the Massif, Orn Free Taa and TIE Bomber you have on layaway, Dryanta.

Cloud City Chewie
Darth Vader Bespin
Senator Palpatine
Rebel Fleet Trooper POTJ

One old addition to the list is the POTJ Rebel Fleet Trooper. I only found him once and didn't have the money for him at the time. I had to choose between him and the Imperial Officer and chose the Imperial. I made the right choice at the time but I still want the RFT.

Anyways, thanks. And I will still be on the lookout for that bloody Luke, Dryanta.:)

Dryanta
05-24-2002, 06:02 PM
cool thanks NAte.TRU had some RFT last week.I'm sure i can get one nailed down.Bespin Vader shouldn't be problem either.I won't be going down until a little later in the day tomorrow.One of my brothers called so I have rip into his car in the morning.I'll be back on in the evening with any finds.
And thanks BigB for the prayers.I need them.
If he pays me before the end of the weekend I should be shipping something some where on Tuesday ;)

bigbarada
05-24-2002, 06:19 PM
Great! Don't worry, I'm keeping a tally of everything with the reciepts you sent. I subtracted the price of the two figures you said were a birthday present (thanks, again!) and I also left off the $12.97 for "dry dog food," I hope you don't mind.;):D This leaves me owing you just under $30 at this point ($29.15 to be exact).

Only 5% sales tax in Maine? Wow, I thought New Mexico was low with 6.9%. At least we're not as bad as Texas which is 8.25%.:eek: Maine isn't sounding like such a bad place to live after all.:)

BTW, you said you drove trucks through all the 48 states. Well by any chance, have you been to the big Texaco truckstop in Alamogordo on US Highway 82? I live within walking distance of that truck stop and I was actually considering getting a job there, but they tend to only like to hire pretty girls to make some..ahem...extra income on the side.:eek:

Good comments in the "fighting" thread Jango. You too, Dave, I don't think I'd want to be around if someone tried to snatch a figure out of your cart.;)

JetsAndHeels
05-24-2002, 06:28 PM
Thanks BigB. In my opinion, taking merchandise from someone elses cart is just the same as taking it from the store. Either way, youre stealing from someone.

Dryanta
05-24-2002, 06:29 PM
Hey Nate,
No problem on the dog food.lolI was wondering if you had noticed that.I'm really not worried about the "tally".I'm convinced it'll all work out among ourselves.
When I was In NM it was always at night.And going along with a full head of steam.Almost always bringing lettuce out of California to the east coast.Time and temperture sensitive.Gotta go!!! I think i actually only stopped once in New Mexico during the day.Had to call home and then scoot.Don't remember where I was though.Before cell phones were really common.The last couple years of over the road I stayed East of the Mississippi.More money,less time away.
What? You didn't want to be a lot lizard:)lol.I bet you don't have the legs for it anyway;)
We'LL all go shopping some day.Bring a helmet and bail money.

browndroid
05-24-2002, 06:50 PM
well i went to kmart, nothin...they had like no selection:( , oh well

JetsAndHeels
05-24-2002, 06:52 PM
Well I am out for tonight. Dryanta I am going to go look for that Luke again. I will check back in tomorrow sometime. Hopefully I can find you something.
Have a great night everybody!!

Dryanta
05-24-2002, 06:54 PM
Doesn't hurt to look Browndroid.Sorry it didn't go better for you.You've got a Jorj Sacul and Dooku anyway.Hopefully in your hands by the end of next week.I sent some things to BigB and it took three days.Should be about the same for you. Thanks Jango,Have a good night,and have fun with it!!No fighting!!!;)And if you have to. Win.

Kuzu
05-24-2002, 06:55 PM
Hay guys,:( didn't find the bespin wave yet,but still there may be hope yet, Iam going to wal-mart tomorrow. also does any one know when the clone tropper ship is comming out?

Dryanta
05-24-2002, 06:58 PM
Late summer early fall Kuzu.Can't wait!!Just R4 M9 or Bo Shek and Teebo too?

bigbarada
05-24-2002, 07:12 PM
"Lot lizard" that's a good one, I never knew they were called that.:D But I have great legs, thank you very much.:p

Dryanta
05-24-2002, 07:36 PM
I'm sure you do.There is no need to prove it though.:)
for those that read what was here originally,sorry.too much information for this area. sorry guys.

JesusFreak
05-24-2002, 08:09 PM
I wish I had money now, so I could buy new figures. But I'd much rather have a computer hehe. BTW has anyone found the wave with Chewie and Han? Also does anyone know when Maul is coming out, he looks sweet!

Dryanta
05-24-2002, 08:22 PM
No on the Han and Chewie.i'd like to think I will tomorrow but I tend to doubt it.And Maul is supossed to be out in June.Keep in mind everything seems to be running early:)
Thanks again for the personal insight.
I'm surprised jason B hasn't given you the third degree about want the specs are on your new computer.
Maine isn't that bad if you can come here with some skills.Cost of living is very low,but you don't make alot of money here.I think if some one could find a job that would allow work from home over the internet they'd have it made.John Bogdonavich lives about 40 miles from here.he submits his work to the comics companies over the net.The guy that wrote Robin year one is about 10 miles away and he does the same.Used to see Steven King all the time.But he never comes to his camp in town since his accident.
Nice quiet and safe place to live.Just no opportunity.

Jason B
05-24-2002, 08:45 PM
sorry Jesus Freak, didn't even notice the computer bit. ;)

ok, what are you thinking of getting? what are you going to be using it for, mainly?
my main advice is to go AMD. Intel processors run inefficiently at a high clock speed. AMD's run very efficeintly at a lower clock spped. you will get better performance out of an AMD. think about it. an AMD XP 2100+ runs at 1.7 Ghz, and it out-performs a 2.2 Ghz P4. but, you just may be an Intel guy. your choice. :D
my second advice is to go nVIDIA. they are a much better company. ;)

Dryanta
05-24-2002, 08:46 PM
i'm out for the night and a good part of the day tomorrow.I'll check quick in the A.M. to make sure no one else has posted any more needs before I go.Night guys,catch you tomorrow.

bigbarada
05-24-2002, 09:53 PM
I've been considering buying a new computer myself; but that is about a year off. I just hope this outdated peice of crap I'm using now will last that long. I've got an AMD K62 350Mhz processor with only 128 megs of RAM and a 7 gig hard-drive and no 3D graphics capabilities. I don't even have a working cooling fan, just a tiny little $9 fan from Wal-Mart placed up against my tower (the cover stays off). Hey, it works....... for now.:)

Sleep tight, Dryanta.:D

JesusFreak
05-24-2002, 10:02 PM
Jason, I'm real tight on money so I'm getting a cheap comp., it's an emachines 1.1 ghz celeron. 128 Megs of ram, and a 20 gig hard drive, crappy video card though :( I'm gonna update over time, the only things I'm getting right away are an extra 128 megs of ram and a dvd drive

JetsAndHeels
05-24-2002, 10:19 PM
Well I didnt find anything good tonight, just the same old stuff. No Lukes, no Vaders, no nothing...
Oh well, tomorrow is another day. Always start over and keep your hopes high.

Jason B
05-24-2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by JesusFreak
Jason, I'm real tight on money so I'm getting a cheap comp., it's an emachines 1.1 ghz celeron. 128 Megs of ram, and a 20 gig hard drive, crappy video card though :( I'm gonna update over time, the only things I'm getting right away are an extra 128 megs of ram and a dvd drive

actually, eMachines are very good computers to start out with. how much will it cost you, if you dont mind me asking. that one probably has an Intel 810 chipset on it for the video, and that's what ths computer I'm on now has, but i put a GeForce 2 MX-200 PCI in, and that smartened it right up. also, Celly's are the most stable processors out there.

my specs are:
1 Ghz P!!!
256 SD-RAM
32 meg PCI bus GF2 MX-200
60 Gb HD partitioned in half (dual-boot of Win 2k and ME)
4 Gb back up HD (came out of my Uncle's computer. :))
DVD-ROM drive
8x 4x 32x HP Burner
17" moniter
and on.....:D

I'm off to bed, night all.

browndroid
05-25-2002, 12:56 AM
well i didnt find anything today, i dont think any of our stores have gotten the new wave with the vaders and stuff. hopefully they'll get them soon

bigbarada
05-25-2002, 01:01 AM
Does anyone here collect 12" figures?

Kuzu
05-25-2002, 12:03 PM
don't collect the 12inch but I might be collecting the unleshed guys ,does any one when they come out?also Dryanta is the Bo-Shek wave neat? didn't find anytyhing new ethier.

browndroid
05-25-2002, 02:34 PM
i dont collect the, the only one i have is a jar jar that i got for my birthday a few years back. im not sure when they come out but if they arent to much ill probably get them. i liked the boshek wave.

JetsAndHeels
05-25-2002, 04:31 PM
I have a few of the 12 inch figures. The ones I have are:
Boba Fett
Obi Wan vs Vader (electronic)
Princess Leia (Jabba's Prisoner)
2x Darth Maul
TPM Obi Wan
Watto
Aurra Sing (Masterpiece Edition)
Anakin Skywalker AOTC
Ultimate 12 inch Jango Fett

bigbarada
05-25-2002, 05:32 PM
I was mainly asking to see if I might have some potential trades in the future. Here's what I have, all loose unless noted:

2x Ep1 Mauls (1 boxed)
Maul with Sith Speeder
Vader vs. Maul TRU exclusive
ROTJ Anakin with The Story of Darth Vader book (boxed)
Ep2 Anakin
Return to Naboo Qui-Gonn (the only one they made that was the correct height)
Return to Naboo Queen Amidala
Amidala Senate Gown
Biker Scout with Speeder Bike

Another question, does anyone know of a good place to download MP3s? I used to use AudioGalaxy but uninstalled it and was just wondering if there were any better choices out there before I go through all the trouble of downloading AudioGalaxy again.

JetsAndHeels
05-25-2002, 05:38 PM
BigBarada, add Luke and the speeder to my list. I forgot that one.
Try winmx.com for music and movie downloads.

Dryanta
05-25-2002, 06:48 PM
Sorry guys I didn't get any where today.Brother's car took a lot longer than I had expected.
I have a few 12".But I've bought a very select few.I would like to find a Yoda at some point.I never saw one.It may be Monday before I get back here.Things are apt to get a little strained around here.Have a great Holiday guys and I'll catch you in a couple days.And yes Kuzu I liked the Bo shek wave very much.I wish we had started this before.I had two extra sets.I was hoping to help out some of the guys in Europe.I had no takers and I took them back to Walmart.

JetsAndHeels
05-25-2002, 06:55 PM
Good luck to you Dryanta. Hope you have a nice holiday as well.
I am still looking for your figure.
God bless!!

Jason B
05-25-2002, 07:05 PM
yep, either WinMX (http://www.winmx.com) or KaZaA Lite (http://www.kazaalite.com/lite/) are good choices. dont go with KaZaA, it has some spyware that can has some very un-desired effects. Ad-Aware (http://download.com.com/3000-2094-10045910.html?legacy=cnet) will do a scan for Spyware, and it works great. one thing though, if it finds any Cydoor files, add them to the ignore list. they aren't harmful, and if they are removed, KaZaA won't run.

bigbarada
05-25-2002, 08:02 PM
Thanks for that Ad-Aware program Jason B! I downloaded it and scanned my computer and found 27 spy-programs on my harddrive!:eek:

I'll go ahead and try the WinMX after I can download a player (any recommendations? I usually use Lycos' player Sonique). Thanks.:)

Jason B
05-25-2002, 08:21 PM
i've been installing it on some of the computers at school (I'm a tech) and usually i find a couple hundred, but on one of them i found 637. :eek:
as for players, get Winamp (http://www.winamp.com), Quicktime (http://www.apple.com/quicktime), Real Player (http://forms.real.com/real/realone/realone.html?dc=526525524&type=dl&src=020524realhome_1), and maybe Divx (http://www.divx.com) (if you watch DVD rips, or if you're going to be downloading any movies off of the internet at all). thats about it. :D

JesusFreak
05-25-2002, 08:33 PM
Went to Best Buy today, I decided not to get that computer, the other one I wanted wasn't in stock so I got a raincheck, they said the comp. should be in thursday, specs...

Emachines
AMD Athlon XP 1600
40 gig HD
256 megs RAM
16x cd burner
17" Emachines Flat Screen Monitor
And I'm buying a DVD ROM drive with BD money

Can't wait till Thursday!

Jason B
05-25-2002, 08:36 PM
sweet. what does it have for a graphics card? does it have an AGP slot to upgrade? glad you're getting one. :D

JesusFreak
05-25-2002, 09:21 PM
It doesn't come with a good graphics card, don't know what it's called but I'm gonna buy a geforce 2 sometime, yes it does have an agp slot, one of the main things I didnt like about the other is that it didnt have an agp slot :(

Jason B
05-25-2002, 11:22 PM
yep, that other one definatly had an 810 chipset in it, they dont support AGP, only PCI video adapters. good luck on it. :D

browndroid
05-25-2002, 11:34 PM
hey guys, another day and didnt see anything. does anyone have the ep2 book? i was thinking of buying it and wandered if anyone had it and would recomend it.

bigbarada
05-26-2002, 05:07 AM
Checked around and all I found was Taun We and a Royal Guard at K-Mart and one Royal Guard at Wal-Mart, along with the regulars. I was going to dig through the pegs at Wal-Mart but a family showed up with four young boys and the parents gave them like five minutes to pick out one figure each, so I got out of their way. I remember those days, when I valued each figure more because I knew I wasn't getting another anytime soon. The good old days of collecting.:)

BTW, thanks for the downloads Jason B, I decided to go with WinMX and WinAMP, I figure with actual Microsoft programs there should be less chance of a confliction. That's the theory anyway, I bought a Microsoft Mouse once and Windows wouldn't recognize it!:stupid:

Has anyone else tried the Ep2 cereal? I love this stuff! I've eaten through like eight boxes in the last few weeks. I kept two empty ones because they look nice.

JetsAndHeels
05-26-2002, 11:19 AM
I like the cereal too, BigB. It is alot like Lucky Charms, but a bit sweeter. I like the shapes. I have also kept the two boxes as a collectible. Just wait 10-20 years down the road it may be a great piece to have.
Well I am off. Just got back from church and now I am going to go toy hunting. Have a great day everyone, and I will check back tonight!!

bigbarada
05-26-2002, 07:44 PM
Checked around a little and found nothing. Although the aisles where too crowded with kids for me to do a thorough search. Kids in a toy aisle, who knew?;)

I'm actually really glad this new movie is appealing to kids more (oddly enough TPM was aimed at kids and didn't really make an impact even though it was a good movie, I think the key is to NOT make the movie for kids and kids will love it.). We might see a new phenomenon taking place in about twenty years.

No figures, but bought another box of Ep2 cereal. Yummy!:)

JetsAndHeels
05-26-2002, 08:39 PM
Enjoy the cereal BigB!!
I made a couple of good finds today-got another Dooku and Yoda just to have. Was surprised to see them on the pegs so I figured what the heck.

browndroid
05-27-2002, 03:12 PM
hey, ill be heading out to search today, hopefully walmart will have the new ones. ill check back later

Mace Windex
05-27-2002, 03:53 PM
Christian fans! Praise the Lord! Any of you in Florida? I would love the opportunity to socialize with others who truly believe in "the real force." I am located in the Tampa area. Check out my web site link at the bottom of my post.

Kuzu
05-27-2002, 04:43 PM
Hay Mace Windex,sattel up partner and welcome aboard,it's a great club and really nice people too,My name is also Mylow thehutt on the fourms.Kuzu is just an alias. Sad to say but I don't live in Florida but got some famliy down there. God bless

JetsAndHeels
05-27-2002, 04:59 PM
Welcome Mace Windex. Just like Kuzu said, there are some really great people here and I hope you enjoy it. God Bless.

bigbarada
05-27-2002, 11:15 PM
Hey, Mace Windex, welcome to the club! :)

JesusFreak
05-28-2002, 11:16 AM
Hey Mace! Welcome to the club, and may the Lord bless and keep you :)

BTW I got my cpu yesterday, I went to star wars with some friends then my mom called and said that best buy had called, so we went over to best buy and, um, I got it :), a nice surprise was that I though it came with a cruddy 8mb card but its a 32mb, so I can play spider-man and tony hawk 3. As soon as I get them I mean, no digital camera till friday though :crazed:

bigbarada
05-28-2002, 01:14 PM
Will probably go out to check K-Mart later on, I'll be back this afternoon to report that they don't have jack.:rolleyes: I'm beginning to think we missed the bus on bloody stump Luke down here in the Jundland Wastes. Ah well.

My brother and sister-in-law went to go pick up the Harry Potter movie last night. I don't know if any of you heard on the news; but around Christmas time last year a local church, here in Alamogordo, did a public book burning of Harry Potter books. People in Germany and the UK heard about it on their news. I don't know about stuff like that, all they managed to accomplish was to add more hype to Harry Potter and put more money in the publisher's pocket. Kind of dumb.

browndroid
05-28-2002, 01:39 PM
hey mace windex! yeah i had heard about that, i dont think that was the right aproach. i dont like the message harry potter is sending to kids but burning books is a little extreme

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 01:56 PM
Gentelmen,
Wace Windex!!Great for have you here!1Please don't be a stranger.
Hey Browndroid,PM me your Address so I can get the Jorj nad Dooku out to you:)
While I some what admire the mentionerd Churches exhuberance,I don't think it's a good tactic.Things like these turn into press free for alls and never achieve the end they were seeking.Allow your self to used to change the potential customers of a specific product and change the world.More books can be printed at any time,Customers can't.
Do me a favor all,Go over to the fist fight thread and be keep an eye on me.Not very friendly about a poster over there and I don't want to get too carried away.If any of you feel I am call me on it and help pull in the reigns.;)I would greatly appreciate it.
Things are oddly quiet here.Waiting for the other shoe to drop.Family issue.
I have found nothing as of right now.Nate. I did go over to Walmart today and go throuygh our layaway to make sure everything was still there.It is and I should have it out to you in a couple weeks.
So what else is up?
Nate. did you bump your brothers sculpture pages back up?It was nice to see them again.
Congrats on the computer Jesus freak!!I am very glad you're happy with it.
Alls well? Anything I can do for any one?Still honoring the past posted prayer requests,any thing new? All's well Mace?

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 03:21 PM
Hay Dryanta,could you please help with the Bo-shek wave,i still can't find it.it would help alot.:cool:

Jason B
05-28-2002, 03:27 PM
yeah, I too am done with the Fistfight thread. the guy's just an idiot. i hate to be that way, but it's the truth. there's no way to deal with him. he's scum, the end.

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 03:39 PM
were is the fist fight thread?

bigbarada
05-28-2002, 03:39 PM
The only thing big about that guy is his ego. One thing I cannot tolerate in people is arrogance and pride. Oh well, I made a few angry comments myself (didn't want to feel left out :) ) and backed out before things got too irrational. You just can't reason with some people.

I didn't bump my brother's sculpt threads up, I guess they just got noticed by some new members. I guess when you mention the bust of a female character, it is bound to get people's attention.;)

Well, I'm off to make a K-Mart run let you guys know if I find anything. Probably won't, but I can only afford one or two figures anyway. I sold off a bunch of CDs that I don't listen to anymore to help buy groceries and I have a little left for an action figure or two. See ya'll later!:cool:

bigbarada
05-28-2002, 03:41 PM
mylow, go to the Hasbro: Saga section and look for the thread titled "fist fight over figures...nasty"

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 03:56 PM
Hay Dryanta I didn't know you were Jason B's uncle.

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 04:21 PM
Afraid so Mylow ;)
And I'm on the Bo Shek wave for you.It maybe in a couple weeks while we're in Jersey.I'll do my best to get them nailed down.
Thank you guys,for being there.I went over the line but not too far:)
Anyway H.H. BigB and I'll catch you guys later.
Where's Jango today?

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 04:45 PM
hay thanx Dryanta,Jango just posted at the fist fight thread.

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 05:29 PM
Yeah I saw that mylow.You all handled it better than I.I don't have alot of patience with people who are so selfcentered they can't see how others feel.His idea that some one is going to do it it might as well be him is THE biggest problem with people.Not enough character be anything thing but a follower.The ultimate cop out.Everybody else does it.(In a whiny three year olds voice)
Why can't I?Wah WAh Wah.No indepentdant thought what so ever.Sorry,For the rant,egotisticle Sheeple irritate me.Badly.
No problem on the high dollar,mega expensive,worth more than my personal integrity,$25 a piece Bo Shek wave.;)A joke my friend.If I can't get them at a real retail price I won't get them.
Mr. Texas heart shot may be able to help.( a texas heart shot BTW is shooting something in the @$$.)Figured I share that with him but decided not to .I wonder why?It seems to fit pretty well:)

bigbarada
05-28-2002, 05:35 PM
Geez, mylow! What's up with your avatar? It's HUGE!!!

As I expected nothing at K-Mart. The Luminara wave is just starting to get plentiful around here so I guess in a couple more weeks we will see the Bespin wave around.

Unfortunately, you really can't change people like TXBigShot. So it is best to just leave them to wallow in self-gratification. Eventually God will humble them, until then we just have to not let them get to us. It's hard, I have trouble controlling my anger sometimes, especially when someone displays such an astonishing level of arrogance. Nice thing about these message boards is that it is easier to just walk away.

Peace, brothers.:)

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 05:38 PM
Don't worry Dryanta were all human here (I hope), anger,sadness,Joy,are all emotions we fell?!?! A.........Never mind.
Isn't scrapling legal though.

Jason B
05-28-2002, 05:41 PM
it is, but it is discoureged by meany, and accepted by many. :-/

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 05:42 PM
Yeah I know BigB,got to big for me so I changed it.put in a new sig line too.Hay any one find the new Chewy/3PO wave?

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 05:45 PM
Yeah Mylow that avatar was huge!I thought you could only go 75x75 pixels?
And yes scalping is legal.So are alot of things;) I personally think if there was any real way of enforcing it,it should be illegal.And I'm no fan of more laws but this whole thing is really sickening to me.
Oh well,BigB of course you're right,he will be humbled eventually,i just wish I could help sometimes.;)
Mylow your sigs are really clever.you make them up your self?

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 05:48 PM
Yep,and surprising the pic was only 2.28 pixes.

bigbarada
05-28-2002, 05:52 PM
How did you manage to upload an avatar that size? I've been so frustrated with the 75x75 rule and have been seeing some obviously larger avatars pop-up here and there.

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 05:55 PM
No to the Chewie.I had hoped to get down to the TRU on Saturday but a small project was a giant time sucking vortex of doom.Didn't make it.At this point I don't think I'll see any until I'm in Jersey.Jay and I will still be touch that week.My parents in law have a computer.He's all good to borrow his mothers digital camera so maybe we'll get some pictures posted.Shield your eyes.

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 06:07 PM
I have wanted ask to this for awhile now but thought I'd wait to see if it was a fad.
Have you all noticed the number of views this little thread we've got going has had? who do think is looking? And Why?
I suspect there maybe a few more Brothers and sisters that have yet to make an apperance.Please do!!
I also think we're being watched by others out of curiousity.Join please.Ask a question or just say hey.No need to skulk..Well what do you all think?The handful of us here haven't viewed this 2600 times!!

bigbarada
05-28-2002, 06:12 PM
Here's a wierd request. Does anyone have a Han Solo Lego figure that they aren't using for anything? I only really need the head and hairpiece as I am going to make one of my Lego Stormtroopers into a Han Stormtrooper. I'm going to pick up that Final Duel 2 set sometime with the Jedi Luke and Stormtrooper and make a Luke Stormtrooper out of that one and I already have a Chewy that came with my AT-ST. I wanted to use some parts from my vehicle sets to make a Death Star escape diorama in Lego. So all I need right now is a Han Solo head and I was hoping I could find one without buying an extra Lego set. I don't know what would be fair to trade for a Lego figure except maybe another Lego figure. If you have a Lego Han and don't need it for anything let me know and we can work something out.

bigbarada
05-28-2002, 06:18 PM
I think that maybe the moderators check in on us from time to time to make sure we're not forming our own little terrorist group.:rolleyes:

But you may have it right, Dryanta, there could be other Christian fans out there who are a little shy about admitting their beliefs in public. I understand, I went through that faze in High School.

But you're right 2600 views is an awful lot. At least there is no harrassment going on like I assumed there would be when we started this thread. I saw a Christian SW fan thread on SW.com that got all kinds of virulent and insulting posts from people that just can't mind their own business and let things be.

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 06:26 PM
On the avatar note,If you set the cursour to the picture you want to load up it will tell you how big it is,also BigB the roaly guard wave with Lumairama(sp?) this wave is just getting satrted were I live too but we still need to go through the Ore"free"taa wave to get to the bespin wave.

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 06:29 PM
yes, but these are very friendly fourms.Don't think people would do things like that here.:)

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 07:17 PM
Yeah Mylow that avatar was huge!I thought you could only go 75x75 pixels?
And yes scalping is legal.So are alot of things;) I personally think if there was any real way of enforcing it,it should be illegal.And I'm no fan of more laws but this whole thing is really sickening to me.
Oh well,BigB of course you're right,he will be humbled eventually,i just wish I could help sometimes.;)
Mylow your sigs are really clever.you make them up your self?

Just messing with the quote thing.How do I put multiple quotes in a reply?

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 07:24 PM

Just messing with the quote thing.How do I put multiple quotes in a reply?

I think I know how just a minute.

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 07:25 PM

I think I know how just a minute.

I think i did this right.

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 07:29 PM
Hmmm.You got two different posts with two different posts.That's the problem I came across.I had to back track out of the reply page to find another post to quote.Then I couldn't get back.How does this feature work?

Jason B
05-28-2002, 07:36 PM

This was never posted by anyone:
Some sample text and stuff.

or, ;)

This was never posted by anyone:
Some sample text and stuff.

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 07:39 PM
Whoa!! do tell

Jason B
05-28-2002, 07:40 PM
here's how i did it, just take out the spaces.
[ QUOTE][ i]Originally posted by mylow thehutt [ /i]
[B]

I think i did this right. [ /B][ /QUOTE]
[ quote][ i]This was never posted by anyone:[ /i]
[ b]Some sample text and stuff.[ /b][ /quote]

[ b][ color=green]or, ;)[ /b][ /color][ QUOTE][ i]Originally posted by mylow thehutt [ /i]
[ B]
[ quote][ i]This was never posted by anyone:[ /i]
[ b]Some sample text and stuff.[ /b][ /quote]

I think i did this right. [ /B][ /QUOTE]

i always open my posts with [ b][ color=green] and close with [ /b][ /color].

Jason B
05-28-2002, 07:44 PM
just showing off my mad vB coding skills.

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 07:47 PM
I still have no idea what you're talking about.Are you supposed to type that in the reply?
If you have to retype everything they said why not just do that?I don't get it

bigbarada
05-28-2002, 07:55 PM
Just trying something old new :)

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/n/m/nmros/barbar2.jpg

There should be a picture above this text, if not then :(

Jason B
05-28-2002, 07:55 PM
yes, you type the coding along with the tex in the reply box. the server transfers the cdoing into modifying the text.

bigbarada
05-28-2002, 07:56 PM
I see, the IMG application just posts a link, not the actual picture.

bigbarada
05-28-2002, 07:59 PM
I still have no idea what you're talking about.Are you supposed to type that in the reply?
If you have to retype everything they said why not just do that?I don't get it

Click on the little "Quote" button on the lower right hand side of the post you want to quote (right next to the "Edit" button). The system automatically formats the entire quote and you just delete what you don't want, or insert the [/B][/QUOTE] at the end of the first part you want quoted and [QUOTE][B] at the beginning of the next part. It sounds harder than it is.

Jason B
05-28-2002, 08:01 PM
[img] coding is off. i wish it was on, at least in messages. on some other forums, my sig is the banner for a SoF II site, and its hyperlinked to bring you it when you click on it.
Here it is (http://www.mgoforum.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1643891#post1643891) Jet is the webmaster, and i am jw_bryant. i gave him the coding for the sig. :D

EDIT:if [img] is on, then the link doesnt show up, just the image. it comes in pretty handy. ie. you can hotlink smilies from other sites and post them in any forum. comes in pretty handy. ie, another forum i vist has a Wookie Smilie (http://www.centralgaming.net/images/smile/wookie.gif), and i could paste the link here between [img] tags, and it would show up. it's looked down upon somewhat though, because you'rther sites, and some people really hate it, but most dont, because the images are *usually* super small.

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 08:05 PM
That's what I did the first time.It comes up with the reply box.All set.Then I went out to find another quote.Assuming i'd just do the same thing again.It came up with another reply box with the first quote missing.So I tried to go back to the reply with the first quote and it was gone.Any idea what i'm doing wrong?I can't seem to get more than one quote per reply.

Jason B
05-28-2002, 08:13 PM
hmmm. i dont under stand what you mean. i guess i'll just have to come over and show you the next time i'm over at your place. :D

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 08:22 PM
This what I did step by step.Picked a post at random.Clicked on the quote button at the bottom.A reply window opened with the quote already there.O.K.?
So I wanted to get a second quote.So I clicked the back button and went to another post.Again clicked the quote button and a completely different reply window opened.Now I have two rply windows.One with the first quote,one withe second.But I can't find the first reply window.So I just posted the second one and asked how.Should I have just minimized the first reply window and then found another quote?Instead of using the back button?
never mind it didn't work.I'm just trying to figure this out.I don't see much sense in using a feature or a code where you still have to retype everything after your first quote.

bigbarada
05-28-2002, 08:28 PM
If you want to quote from two different posts, you click the quote button for the first one you want to quote, then you have to either cut and paste the other quote in or type it in manually. That's why whenever you see someone quoting more than one person in one post you rarely see the "Originally Posted by XXX" as the header for the second or third quote. If you do, then it means that someone took the time to type that in manually. Usually I just use two separate posts if I am quoting more than one person.

Jason B
05-28-2002, 08:29 PM
yes. when you hit the back button, it cleared the window. you have to have the reply open in one window, and in another window, browse around for other posts. the easiest wya to do it is to hit the quote button in the second window, and copy all of the coding off.

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 08:31 PM
Ah hah That's what I wanted!!Thanks!1I thought the quote button worked over and over.Not just the one time.Now i get it.Thanks Man.You have to be very patient and talk slow and deliberate with me some times.Especially when it come to these glorified Boat anchors.

Jason B
05-28-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
If you want to quote from two different posts, you click the quote button for the first one you want to quote, then you have to either cut and paste the other quote in or type it in manually. That's why whenever you see someone quoting more than one person in one post you rarely see the "Originally Posted by XXX" as the header for the second or third quote. If you do, then it means that someone took the time to type that in manually. Usually I just use two separate posts if I am quoting more than one person.

yeah, i try not to be lazy like that. i try and keep everything complete, but it usually doesnt work out well. :D

Jason B
05-28-2002, 08:36 PM
anyway, I'm out for the night. ill talk to you all later. have a good night.

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 08:38 PM
Ah hah That's what I wanted!!Thanks!1I thought the quote button worked over and over.Not just the one time.Now i get it.Thanks Man.You have to be very patient and talk slow and deliberate with me some times.Especially when it come to these glorified Boat anchors.

Think i got it
do i
YES!!!! Alright. :crazed:

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 08:40 PM
show off.I can still only do one.Hey BigB.Seems like i've seen something about that coding thing in the user cp under options?

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 08:43 PM
show off.I can still only do one.Hey BigB.Seems like i've seen something about that coding thing in the user cp under options?

Sorry
really sorry
really really sorry
realy

Just click on the quote botton,it's up by color and list?:stupid:

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 08:45 PM
starting to tick me off a little now;)
Have fun while you can!!Someday I'll be the computer master of THE WORLD!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa!!
Hardly

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 08:48 PM
you still can't find it?! all right,up were you uses big print and littel print,and different colors,just look for word quote and clike on it,then you can quote yourself.

bigbarada
05-28-2002, 08:52 PM
I checked the [img] thing in my options and it is turned on, however, I think SirSteve has turned it off for all the forums to help them run faster. I started a thread in the "how do I?" section asking about it so maybe we will be able to get it turned on.

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 08:54 PM
Bless you Mylow.LOL.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I don't know where to change my big print little print.LOL
No joke my friend.I can barely do this forum thing.LOL thanks for the attempt.lolNo really i'm cracking up right now.I'm an old truck driver.Not a computer whiz.I am not in any way computer literate.lol.Oh man!I'll laugh over this one all night.i really am a complete idiot with these things.

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 08:55 PM
what is it susposed to do? also dryanta didn't you say a while back that Jedipartner and jedi Drew would joine us?

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 08:56 PM
hay who wants to see somthing cool,just say yes,and i'll tell what I can do.

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 09:01 PM
lol Yeah I'll see something cool.Just make it so I can find it.I replied over there BigB.I didn't know if it would help.If I answered a computer question you can count on us being taken out the very next second.Surely one of the sign of the tribulation!! lol
I'm not sure about Drew but Jedi Partner will be around at times.
I'm still laughing.I am truely pathetic with these things.

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 09:03 PM
ok here it goes,

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 09:04 PM
well.....well....don't worry i'll chang it back but what do you think

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 09:06 PM
lol.That's just strange.Lol.Man you young guys crack me up.I swear you guys are smarter then we ever where at your age.You think BigB?lol

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 09:07 PM
yes i agree.

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 09:10 PM
yeah I thought maybe you would.lol
I can't show any of the cool stuff i know.As matter of fact I NEED to forget most of it,not spread it around.lol
Here's a promise.When we meet I'll show you how to bend a cig in half and not break it.Those are REAL life skills right there!!!
lol

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 09:11 PM
chek the name,Man ican do this all night.

bigbarada
05-28-2002, 09:16 PM
You were right about the code option being in the user CP, which I didn't know about; but the option is permanently turned off for everyone on these forums.

In order to use the different colors and sizes and the other neat stuff, you must either hit "Post Reply" or commit all the code to memory and use the Quick Reply option.

When you hit post reply you will see all the grey block in the vB Code area, just below the Message Icon area.

B is for BOLD
I is for [i]italics
U is for underline
S is for strikethru

SIZE changes the font size from size #1 to size #7

FONT changes the font to Arial Times Courier or Century

COLOR changes the color of your letters to include blue red green purple teal sienna and others

Then in row 2 there are:
http:// for hyperlinks
@ for email links
IMG for the non-working images
# for
monospace text - never used this before.
PHP for PHP syntax highlighting :confused:
List for lists, never used this one either
and finally Quote for adding quotes

You were right about the code option being in the user CP, which I didn't know about; but the option is permanently turned off for everyone on these forums.

In order to use the different colors and sizes and the other neat stuff, you must either hit "Post Reply" or commit all the code to memory and use the Quick Reply option.

When you hit post reply you will see all the grey block in the vB Code area, just below the Message Icon area.

B is for BOLD
I is for [i]italics
U is for underline
S is for strikethru

SIZE changes the font size from size #1 to size #7

FONT changes the font to Arial Times Courier or Century

COLOR changes the color of your letters to include blue red green purple teal sienna and others

Then in row 2 there are:
http:// for hyperlinks
@ for email links
IMG for the non-working images
# for
monospace text - never used this before.
PHP for PHP syntax highlighting :confused:
List for lists, never used this one either
and finally Quote for adding quotes

Hope this helps in some way.:)

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 09:20 PM
it might later lol

bigbarada
05-28-2002, 09:22 PM
chek the name,Man ican do this all night.

HarHar.;)

You do realize that every post you've ever made in the forums now has my avatar on them.

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 09:26 PM
ok got some other stuff thats kind of funny.but tell me a head of time do you like poke'mon.or dragon ball z

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 09:28 PM
Not really no,but Go right ahead.I don't mind

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 09:38 PM
cool

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 09:39 PM
:) me and my friend think these are the funniest things

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 09:40 PM
Let me guess.you not to fond of Picachu?lol
Did you make that?

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 09:41 PM
ok I got one more but if you guys don't like i will take them down,your call.

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 09:49 PM
No I got it off a web site,thought I wouldn't let the humore go to wast.Pickachu is ........o........k.............I guess.

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 09:52 PM
well guess i'll give you guys the next the one,(still, if you don't like them just tell me and I'll take them down,don't want to get people mad)

JetsAndHeels
05-28-2002, 09:55 PM
Mylow, just a guess here, but youre a big anime fan, arent you?
Funny pics!!

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 09:59 PM
well I love Digimon and Iam getting into DBZ. Poke'mon,is more for littel kids.I could tell when the poke'mon moive was rated G and the Digimon moive was rated R. I mean PG.

Dryanta
05-28-2002, 10:01 PM
Hey Jango,
figures I gotta go just as you log on.I hope all is well and I hope to catch you tomorrow.
Thanks Mylow.It's been a good night.lol
And Brown droid,PM your address.I'm going to pack the figs up in the morning.
Night guys and god bless.

mylow thehutt
05-28-2002, 10:02 PM
thank you thank you,I'll be here all week.but I got to hit the hay,no really I have to hit hay it ate my dog,Later every one.god Bless:)

JetsAndHeels
05-28-2002, 10:05 PM
Dryanta,
Sorry my timing was off. I will be on probably tomorrow afternoon and evening.
I like all your pics Mylow. They are funny.
Goodnight guys. God bless.

JetsAndHeels
05-28-2002, 10:33 PM
The Hurricanes are going to the Stanley Cup Finals!! Who hoooooo!! I am so excited!!
Sorry, I just had to express my joy with someone and you guys are my friends so I had to show my joy somewhere!! Go Canes!!

bigbarada
05-28-2002, 11:10 PM
Uh, you're talking about hockey right?;)

That's cool, I'm starting to develop an appreciation for NASCAR myself. It helps to be well-rounded I think.

I know you're not online anymore, mylow; but I like your pictures. I used to play Pokemon on the Game Boy, but they're funny nonetheless.:)

I'm about 15 posts away from reaching 3000, I'll hang around long enough to pass that. Just curious as to when I reach Jedi Council Member. If not 3000 then I'm thinking 5000. I don't think there are any other Sith ranks past Dark Master. Unless Emperor is one.

JetsAndHeels
05-28-2002, 11:16 PM
BigB, yes that is hockey. The Canes just beat Toronto 2-1 in overtime, giving them the series. They move on to the finals and the chance to win the Stanley Cup.
Anyways, congrats on your soon-to-be 3000th post. I just passed my 1000th. It sure does go by fast.

Jason B
05-29-2002, 07:32 AM
hey Mylow, i like those pics, especially that last one. i found a game you may like, its free, but you have to download it. it's a fairly big file, but if you're on dial-up, you should be able to get it overnight. It's called Blip_blop, and its a side scroller, kinda like contra. you shoot care-bears, and smurfs, and Poke'mon. :D it will run on bascilly any machine, also. you may like it, you may not. :D

Wait, how old are you again? ;) ill give a link, if you're old enough for it. there's some language, and stuff. :(

mylow thehutt
05-29-2002, 07:44 AM
14. 15 inext month, this game sounds fun, I got roadrunner,that will load up right?

bigbarada
05-29-2002, 06:02 PM
What's up everyone?

I just made a really cool trade with my brother, I traded him my Widescreen SE's (the latest releases, not the silver box) for his copy of the original CBS FOX box-set of the OT. We're talking pre-Prequel, pre-SE, pre-THX versions! Very cool!:cool:

Of course, I'm afraid to even put them in the VCR; but I will eventually.

Dryanta
05-29-2002, 08:40 PM
Cool!! I think Jason may have a set of those too.not sure though.
No new finds here.Went to walmart again today.nothing.Gave up on Kmart.Everything else is a drive from here.Maybe this weekend.Browndroid! Please Pm your address so I can get your figs out to you:)
Nothing new here.Went to the DRs and i managed to get my chlorestrol and Triglycerides way way down.They were very high a few monthes ago.Good news I guess.
Oh before I forget again.Sorry BigB I have no legos at all.Never got into them at all:(
And I can quote now Mylow!!:)
clever kid,he really is.
I have yet to make it to AOTC again so I still can't bring much up about that.I hope maybe this weekend.
So everyone still want to get together for cel 3? I do!!Really looking forward to the idea.Oh man almost did it again.I have a few 12" but just a select few.I have always wanted a Yoda and never got a chance to get one at real retail.Maybe they'll make a new one with light saber for AOTC.That would be very good!!!
So what else is new with anyone?Anything?

Jason B
05-29-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
What's up everyone?

I just made a really cool trade with my brother, I traded him my Widescreen SE's (the latest releases, not the silver box) for his copy of the original CBS FOX box-set of the OT. We're talking pre-Prequel, pre-SE, pre-THX versions! Very cool!:cool:

Of course, I'm afraid to even put them in the VCR; but I will eventually.

you're actually happy about that??? :confused: we have these just sitting around the house. :p

Here you go Mylow (http://www.loaded-studio.com/bb3-index.html). enjoy. ;)

bigbarada
05-29-2002, 11:01 PM
Well, I just wanted to get a couple of sets of the non-SE versions of the movies, since we are not getting them on DVD. Now I have four sets of the OT (CBS-FOX, THX, Widescreen SE and the most recent set in fullscreen). I traded the CBS-FOX versions for my Widescreen editions of the latest release (the one that renamed Star Wars as Episode IV: A New Hope). I thought that was pretty cool.:)

I only casually picked up the odd LEGO set and just recently I took apart all my vehicle and dumped the pieces in a box and have been messing around with them for the past couple of days. It's really no big deal, I just got the idea and decided it couldn't hurt to ask. I plan to eventually buy the big Millenium Falcon set when I can afford it.

Still want to get together for Cel3, my financial situation should be long straightened out by then.

My brother has a 12" scale Yoda that he gave to his kids. If it's in good shape I could swipe it from them and send it to you. They are only 2 and 4 years old, how much of a fight can they put up?;):D Seriously I'll ask my brother, he might have one still boxed that he forgot about.

Dryanta
05-29-2002, 11:05 PM
Yeah that would be good.
I've been meaning to ask but i keep getting distracted.How is your Dad doing?What has the doctor had to say?Your Mom holding up well?Still praying for the lot of you;)

bigbarada
05-30-2002, 05:35 AM
My dad is doing better, but still has to make an appointment with the cardiologist for a stress test. They are starting to believe it might be severe acid reflux. Which could be bad if not treated. Hoping for the best. Thanks for your concern.:)

Here's another question (I'm either very curious or just plain nosy, you decide:) ) this one aimed at mainly the older collectors. How much of the vintage line did you have as a kid? How much of it do you still have?

I didn't really have too much stuff until I was a teenager; but I had almost every figure with the exception of some of the POTF figures and lots of vehicle, playsets and beasts.

All I have now is a TaunTaun, the Hoth Tripod Laser Cannon and a few figures:
Vader
Ben
Chewie (with his hand half-chewed off)
Artoo
Threepio (with a broken foot)
Boba Fett
Barada
Klaatu

That all I have left.:cry: Although Brian's Toys has offered me $35 for the Barada figure and I'm debating whether to take it.

Vehicles and stuff I used to have:
X-Wing
Millenium Falcon
TIE Fighter
TIE Interceptor
AT-AT
AT-ST
B-Wing
A-Wing
Imperial Shuttle
Speeder Bike
Rancor
Jabba
Death Star Playset
Turret and Probot Playset
Imperial Hoth Attack Base
Creature Cantina
Rebo Band 3-pack

All gone now.:cry::cry:

And finally to rub even more salt in the wound, a list of the only figures I never owned:
EV-9D9
Han Carbonite
Lando General
Imperial Gunner
Luke Endor
Yakface

That's it. I've owned EVERY other figure at one point or another, with the most figures I've had at one time being over 70.

Oh well, I guess that's just the way things go.:(

Dryanta
05-30-2002, 09:06 AM
Glad to hear he is doing well.Acid reflux can be a real problem no doubt.
Vintage when they were new.I am assuming that I'm one of the older collectors.;)
Han ,Chewie,3PO and R2.I had a jawa,Hoth Han,Taun Taun,twin pod cloud car.Snowtrooper,Stormtrooper,and of course Vader.My brother had the lukes and Ben.
All that's left is my original Chewie.We were pretty poor and The Falcon was my prized pocession.All gone now.My sister in law showed up one day with a Vader head case full of vintage figures.All are rough and missing stuff.Well I should say most.A couple seem to be pretty good and complete.58 figures.Some ewok doubles,A couple R2s.ANH and ESB ,a couple from ROTJ.
I have often thought maybe i'd try and restore them.Don't know if I ever will though.I think they really belong to Jason any way.She said she didn't want them and I think she paid like $5 or some really small amount like that.
A little paint,research and buying reproduction weapons and some one would have a alright loose collection.

browndroid
05-30-2002, 01:23 PM
ARGH! avalanche lost so now their going to game 7... havent seen much, hopefully we'll get the bespin luke wave soon

Dryanta
05-30-2002, 01:27 PM
brown Droid!!
Address if you'd like your figures ;)
If you've changed your mind that's cool too.All's well I take it?

browndroid
05-30-2002, 01:30 PM
yeah i just pm you, im not all that sure ill be getting them, i could maybe get one of them, how much was it total?