PDA

View Full Version : What is the creature???

scruffziller
04-27-2002, 11:38 AM
Those 2 creatures outside of Jabbas palace, the one frog like creature that eats the little one and burps loudly:D What arethose 2 creatures?

Sith Worm
04-27-2002, 11:47 AM
Well the creature outside that eats the other is called Bubo he also apears inside Jabba's palace later on as for the meal I think it is A Wamp rat its pretty small and you know I used to bullseye them back home...

Pendo
04-27-2002, 11:55 AM
The creature is actually a Worrt but is often confused with Bubo. As for the meal, I don't think it's a womp rat because "they're not much bigger than two metres".

PENDO!

Sith Worm
04-27-2002, 12:47 PM
Ah, posting just to take A shot at a Luke line (and thats meters j/j) I like this guy, well I gotta go pick up some power converters at Taushie station talk to you later...

BanthaPoodoo
04-27-2002, 09:09 PM
"You can play with your friends later"......

Now answer the guys question!!!!! (j/k)

Although it is fun having a complete conversation with quotes from star wars.....

DarthMaulSithLord
04-28-2002, 09:51 AM
It's probably supposed to be one of those critters that were added into Mos Eisley in ANH:SE.

:)

Pendo
04-28-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by DarthMaulSithLord
It's probably supposed to be one of those critters that were added into Mos Eisley in ANH:SE.

:)

You mean a Scurrier? It could be!

PENDO!

hango fett
04-28-2002, 03:11 PM
whats that flashing? oh, just the lightning outside....:D i think i'll just call that frog thing a "frog thing." is that okay? hope i can remeber that name for future refrence... (i'll remind him, but it dosent look like i have much of a choice.)

dingodad
05-05-2002, 06:36 PM
those little critters had feathers

El Chuxter
05-06-2002, 01:55 PM
I think the "eatee" is a rock wart, maybe? The big ol' Wildlife tome mentions a "Road Creature (Unnamed)" that looks like the pics of rock warts in other sources.

Taichi
05-07-2002, 11:53 AM
Two meters.....that's a big damn rat!!!

reminds me of them big critters (Can't remember their names) that inhabit the canals in Louisiana.....

RooJay
05-14-2002, 09:18 PM
That'd be Nutrya Taichi.

RooJay
05-14-2002, 09:21 PM
By the way, the creature outside Jabba's palace is called Worrt. Bubo looks much different and can be seen sitting on the steps at the entrance to Jabba's throne room. The Scurriers added to Mos Eisley in the ANH special edition are so far unique to that film (though there may have been some at Mos Espa in TPM). The rock wart is the creature that hangs above Jabba's head form the arch over his throne. The small feathery looking creature eaten by Worrt has yet to be named as far as I can determine.

2-1B
05-14-2002, 09:56 PM
That thing in the entry way that barks will always be a "frog dog" to me. :happy: Even . . . though . . . his name . . . is . . . Bubo.

For many years I assumed Bubo and Worrt (Road Creature) were the same species, I obviously was not very attentive. :stupid: